爸爸说他会被当成笑柄的
Dad said he’d be a laughin’ stock.
说我们不能告诉报社
Said we mustn’t tell the papers.
但是你不是报社的 你是做电影的
But you aren’t the papers. you are the pictures?
我能问这个女士一点事情吗
Can I ask the lady something?
Lily能问你点事吗 – 当然
Can Lily ask you somethin’? – Yes.
你见过罗伯特·多纳特吗
Have you ever met Robert Donat?
那个著名演员 – 没有 恐怕没有
The famous actor? – No. No, I haven’t I’m afraid.
老爸
Dad!
快过来 你想看下我们的厨房♥吗 – 不是他
Come quickly. Would you like see the kitchen? – It’s not him.
没事 Lil 他不喜欢陌生人 明白吧
It’s all right, Lil. He don’t like strangers, see?
不喜欢很多事
He don’t like a lotta things.
但是你们没问就开了他的船 你们不害怕吗
But you took his boat without asking. Weren’t you scared?
其中一个士兵的急救包突然就”汪”的一下
One of the soldier’s had this kit bag and suddenly it woofed!
把我们吓了一跳
It gave us such a fright.
里面有只狗
It was a dog.
还有那群法国佬里有一个人想亲她
And one of them Frenchies tried to kiss Lil.
不 我是说你们不害怕你们老爸会做什么吗
No, I meant scared of what your dad might do.
不 他灌了自己一整瓶
No! He got himself a bottle.
我们以为我们会在他醒来之前回来
We thought we’d be back before he woke up.
再说了 Eric在敦刻尔克
Besides, Eric was in Dunkirk.
Eric – 老爸的大副
Eric? – Dad’s first mate.
我们生日还给我们照了相
Got us photographs for our birthday.
我们俩同一天生日
We’ve got same birthday.
<39级台阶>里的罗伯特·多纳特
Robert Donat in “The 39 Steps”…
还有<四片羽毛>里的约翰·克莱门斯
and John Clements in “The Four Feathers”.
你见过约翰·克莱门斯吗
Have you ever met John Clements?
没 没见过
No. I haven’t.
这些是我们妈妈的 不知道他是谁
Those ones are mum’s. We don’t know who he is.
噢 我倒是见过他 – 是要拍成电影吗
Oh! I did meet him. – Is there going to be a film?
可能不会
Probably not.
该死的引擎 是吧
Stupid bloody engine, eh?
就一小杯有什么大碍的
What harm can one little drink do?
我要是回家晚了我爸得勒死我
My dad will throttle me if I’m late.
那给我一个吻 怎么样
Well, how about a kiss, then?
不 谢谢 – 别这样 我明天可能就得回到战场上了
No, thank you. – Come on, I could be back in action tomorrow.
寻求庇护的人们向左手边走
Shelterers to the left hand side!
真正要乘车的乘客们 走快一点儿
Bona fide passengers, come on!
要乘车的乘客们到右手边
Bona fide passengers to the right!
Catrin
Catrin?
我遇上了一次轰炸
I got caught in the raid.
最后去了贝克街的街道避难所里
I ended up in the Baker Street shelter.
我不知道你去了哪里 我不知道你是不是安全
I didn’t know where you were. I didn’t know if you were safe.
我从来都不知道你是不是安全 – 天哪 看看你
I never know if you’re safe. – Oh God! Look at you.
我喝杯茶就没事了
I’ll be alright after a cuppa tea.
这次空袭把主水管炸裂了
The raid ruptured the mains.
听着 Catrin
Look, Catrin…
我希望你回埃布韦尔
I want you to go back to Ebbw Vale.
Ellis 那里是欧洲最大的炼钢厂
Ellis! It’s the biggest steelworks in Europe.
比起这里 他们更有可能往那儿扔炸♥弹♥
I’m more likely to get bombed there, than here…
不仅仅是炸♥弹♥的原因
It’s not just the bombing.
我已经负担不起我们在这里的生活了
I can’t afford for us to live here anymore.
不管我们在哪里生活我都负担不起了 – 我可以挣钱
I can’t afford for us to live, anywhere. – But I earn.
如果我只用养活自己 我可以委身去Perry的工作室
If I were on my own, I could doss myself in a Perry’s studio.
我可以继续画画 – 你不用担心我 我可以挣钱
I could keep painting. – You don’t have to keep me, I earn!
看来你的薪水比你丈夫更能让你衣食无忧
Your wages seem better off a husband’s roof over your head.
你能不能别把我说成
Please don’t turn me into
像那些把世事变得更加艰难的东西
one of those things that make it harder.
Cole先生 我是楼下的Alf
Mr.Cole? It’s Alf from downstairs.
我不是”战争” 我不是”委员会”
I’m not the “War”. I’m not the “Committee”.
我是能让这一切好转的那个人 – Cole夫人
I’m what makes it better. – Mrs.Cole?
你好 Alf – 重型救援
Hello Alf. – Heavy rescue.
他们想知道12号♥地下室里还有多少人
They wanna know how many in the cellar at number 12.
好吧
All right.
那对双胞胎在敦刻尔克的时候
When the twins got to Dunkirk,
她们做了所有其他小船做的事
they did whatever every other small boats did.
摆渡军队离开海岸
Ferried troops off the beach and
再开到在深水区等待的大船上
out to the big ships waiting in the deeper water.
当时炮声隆隆 机♥枪♥扫射
There were shellin’ and strafin’,
但她们却没有提到这些
but they honestly didn’t talk about that.
真正让她们记忆深刻的
What really seems to have stuck with them
是那些细节 那些小而可信的细节
are the details. The little authentic details…
比如一位士兵在他的急救包里装了一只狗
There’s a soldier with the dog in his kit-bag.
呃 还有那个想要亲吻Lily的法国佬
Umm, the Frenchman that tried to kiss Lily.
我希望我能让你们理解到
I wish I could make you understand,
她们是有多么勇敢
how awfully brave they were…
我认为她们的父亲有暴♥力♥倾向 还有点儿酗酒
Their father’s a bully, I think. A bit of a drunk.
她们怕极了他 但仍然带走了他的船
They’re terrified of him, but, they took his boat anyway.
“Nancy号♥” – Nancy号♥
“The Nancy”. – The Nancy?
“Nancy Starling号♥” 用的她们母亲的名字
“The Nancy Starling”…after their mother.
一针见血 不是吗 一针见血
The nail on the head! Hm? On the head
真实性 乐观主义和一条狗
Authenticity, optimism and a dog!
我想 召集令给你们的团队造成了很大的空缺
I imagine, call-ups left quite a hole in your ranks.
所以 为了使制♥作♥进度快起来
So, in the interests of a quick turn around,
我会提供给你们人手上的帮助
we’ll let you have some of our people.
Cole夫人 Moore小姐
Mrs.Cole, Ms.Moore, hmm-umm,
是 是的
Ye…yes.
我们将会让这部电影上映
We got to get this in to the cinemas,
趁着现在战场上还有人活着
While there’s still a few of them standing.
做得好
Well done.
我得到这份工作了吗 – 为什么不呢
Do I have the job? – Well why not?
毕竟是双胞胎 双倍闺谈
Twins after all, double the slop.
你只是我们这项工作的借调人员
Temporary secondment to Baker Productions.
不出现在工作表 拿部门员工的薪水
No screen credit. Ministry wages.
我需要更多 – 我可以给你一张桌子
I need more. – I could throw in a desk.
我需要比部门员工更高的薪水
I need more than Ministry wages.
我会和Baker谈谈
I’ll talk to Baker.
Leslie Banks就跟我年纪差不多
Leslie Banks is virtually my age.
他到现在还在工作室周围晃荡
He still staggering around the studios
把他那纠结错乱的一切献给一场下场不佳的年轻爱情
giving his unhinged all as young love gone bad.
哦 别别 Cerberus 太多玻璃了
Oh! No, no, no Cerberus. Too much glass.
你知不知道如果你对你的客户
You know if you’d paid your clients
能有对那条鬣狗一半上心的话
half as much attention as you do that hyena,
你可能会成为一位优秀的经纪人
you might actually be an agent worth having.
喷火式战斗机 你不想帮帮忙买♥♥一架
Spitfires. Won’t you help to buy a…
Ambrose Hilliard <与光同行的男人>
Ambrose Hilliard, The Man with the Glint.
我知道这是你的自♥由♥
Oh! I know it’s a liberty.
但你可以为我表演一下他吗 可以吗
But would you do him for me? Would you?
Charnforth探长
Inspector Charnforth?
“有人犯了个错误 一个很简单的错误
“Someone has made a mistake. It’s a simple mistake.
极易被忽视 我自己差点都没发现”
And it’s easy to miss. I almost did so myself.”
哦 呃 喷火式战斗机 Sammy – 在口袋里 口袋
Oh! Umm…Spitfires, Sammy? – It’s in the pocket. Pocket.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们什么时候可以在荧幕上再看到你呢 Hilliard先生
Oh! When can we expect to see you back on the screen Mr.Hilliard?
当你真的看到我的时候吧
When indeed?
看来Baker电影公♥司♥
Well, apparently Baker films
准备写一部有关敦刻尔克大撤退的剧本了
have a Dunkirk script in the works. Hm?
很明显 你将会在这里工作
Apparently, you will be in here.
他们想要一个标题 – 我们甚至还没开始写呢
They want a title. – We haven’t started bloody writing it yet.
他们还问了问地点
And they are asking about locations.
不如我们开始选角吧
Or we start casting it too?
别诱惑我
Don’t tempt me.
一条船 一个沙滩 一对双胞胎 这就是你能得到的信息
A boat, a beach, twins. That’s all you’re getting.
试试德文郡 – 或者敦刻尔克
Try Devon. – Or Dunkirk.
你可以亲自去侦察一下
You can go and scout it personally.
她是被临时调任来监视我们的
Her. Seconded here to spy on us.
你什么也别和她说 明白了吗
You tell her nothing. Understand?
所有的政♥府♥部门
We’ll have every government department
和他的妻子们都想掺和进来
and his wife sticking their oar in.
你的桌子 Parfitt 你见过的
Desk. Parfitt, you met.
写作伙伴 很高兴你的加入
Writing partner.Delighted to have you on-board.