天哪 可别让人知道你这么想
For God sake! Keep that to yourself.
这边 这边 这边
This way! This way! This way!
他们怎么说的 那个战争艺术家委员会
What did they say!? The War Artist Committee?
他们觉得我的作品
They find my interpretations
都太残忍♥以及丧气
altogether too brutal and dispiriting.
你比其他的那些人好多了
You’re so much better than the all the rest of them.
可其他的那些人都还能维持生计
All the rest of them manage to put food on the table.
Ellis 我今天参加了一个会 关于一个新工作
Ellis, I had a meeting today. About a new job.
他们邀请我的
They offered it to me.
一个星期2英镑
2 pounds a week.
你知道Perry想让你给他当模特
You know Perry wants you model for him.
我告诉他只有我才能画你
I told him only I’m allowed to paint you.
你把我画进去也不过只是为了增加视角
You only put me in for the perspective.
不 我把你画那是我想让你在那
No. I put you there, cause I want you there.
好吧 我得快点赶到防空队那里去
Right. I’ve to get to the warden’s post.
我的工作是写作
It’s a writing job
真不错 Catrin
Well done, Catrin.
如果遇到空袭 我希望你躲进地铁站
When there’s raid, I want you to go down the tube station.
我大老远的从威尔士把你带来
I didn’t bring you all the way from Wales
可不是为了看你被炸♥弹♥炸的
to see you get hit by a bomb.
我今天见到April了
I saw April today.
她和Tony编了一套聪明得不得了的代码
She and Tony have made up ever such a clever code.
所以他可以写信给她 说他在做什么
So he can write to her about what he’s doing.
“绿色村庄”表示英格兰 “洋葱汤”是法国
‘The village green’ that means England. ‘Onion Soup’ is France.
还有代表军团和军队的词
There’s a word for regiment and one for troop…

Oh….
你非得抽那玩意吗
Do you really have to smoke that thing,
你就不能演默片一样装一下吗
Couldn’t you just mime?
我可以装吸不吸烟 烟气我可装不了
I can mime smoking. I can’t mime smoke.

That’s a cut.
我在想我手里能不能做点编织
I wonder would it be possible to have something knitting?
我的双手迫切的想做点啥
My hands are aching for something to do.
而且这样看起来也适合角色
And it seems alright for the character.
道具部 – 好的 我去找点毛线
Props! – Yeah I’ll try and find some knitting.
Walter 聊一下
Walter, a word.
我完全明白我们在拍摄的东西的民族重要性
I fully understand the national importance of what we are shooting,
而且很显然 没有任何疑问的 没人会想去削弱信息
and obviously, there’s no question of diluting the message.
我只是 我想是不是会更深入人心一点
I just…I wonder if it might impact a little more punch
如果Brown先生表达的再多一点
if Mr.Brown would express a little more.
比如说 提到那个聪明的密♥码♥ 我可以说
For example, the mention of the clever code, I might say,
“这么说来 这可能是April这辈子
“Well, that will be the first clever thing,
做的第一件聪明事”
April has ever done in her life”
看 看到没 就加 一点点幽默
Did you…do you see? Just a…just a dash of…of humor
然后再继续
and then further long.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
噢 当然
Oh! Certainly.
噢 不 不 不 不
Oh! No. No, no, no.
只 只是结尾的台词是这样的
It’s…it’s just that the caption at the end’s going to be,
“他没在听 但也许敌人在听”
“He’s not listening, but the enemy might be”.
这个玩笑针对得是
It’s a joke for women
那些觉得自己的老公从来不注意自己说了什么的女人
who think their husbands never pay attention.
所以如果你开始回答 你明白吗
So if you start answering, you know,
那这句结尾词没意义了
the captions won’t make sense.
是我写的 这一幕 – 我会在我的更衣室
I wrote it! The scenario? – I’ll be in my dressing room…
如果有人需要我的话
if anyone needs me.
所有人休息10分钟 – 关灯
Ahem. Everybody take 10. – Save the lights.
被赶出了片场 你发的这是什么疯
Banished from the set? What in God’s name possessed you?
那个演员那是在毁剧本
The actor was ruining the script.
他当然会 他可是一个演员 这是啥 忏悔吗
Of course he was! He is an actor. What’s this? Penance?
你好 Mable 孩子怎么样 – 他长得可好了
Hello, Mable. How’s baby? – He’s comin’ along splendidly.
有了更多自♥由♥时间 我想再多做点工作
With more free time, I should like to do some war work.
我只是不知道做什么
I simply don’t know what to do.
你的手巧吗 – 我觉得挺巧的 对
You good with your hands? – I think so. Yes.
那你觉得去工厂工作如何呢
Have you thought about factory work?
请播放没有台词的版本
And the version without the lines, please
他们想重新利用这段片子来宣传多种胡萝卜
They want to re-use the footage for carrots.
你好 Mable 孩子怎么样 – 他长得可好了
Hello, Mable. How’s baby? – He’s comin’ along splendidly.
胃口像他爸一样好
An appetite like his father!
把家都快吃空了 – 我简直不知道该怎么办了
He’s eatin’ us out the house. – I simply don’t know what to do!
你会 – 园艺吗
Yeah. You good – in the garden?
我觉得不错 对 对
I think so. Yes. Yes.
你有没有想过 – 种胡萝卜
Have you thought about… – Carrots?
好了 我去把这些录下
Right! I’ll get that recorded.
谢谢 – 怎么样
Thank you. – How’s it been anyway?
片场那帮男的让你觉得不受欢迎了
Boys in Scenarios made you feel welcome?
他们看不出来我的意思
They can’t see the point in me.
“那如果剧本里还有只狗
“If there’s a dog in the script.
我们也不会雇杰克·罗素来写汪汪的 对吧”
We don’t even employ Jack Russel to write woof woof, do we?”
正在拜读你的作品 他们没人能写得比你更好
Just been readin’ your work. None of them could do better.
我们应该吃点午餐
Would you care for some lunch.
我不是想约你 这是公事
Now, don’t look so chapel. It’s official business.
我有个提议给你
I’ve, uh, got a proposal for you.
在我没有忙着特别指导的时候
When I’m not busy special advising,
我在为一个叫Gabriel Baker的人工作
I work for a man called Gabriel Baker.
还记得他么 那个匈牙利人 – 他是一个制片人
Remember him? The Hungarian. – He’s a producer.
不顾一切地想要制♥作♥一部能带来改变的电影
Desperate to make a film that will make a difference.
你好 Tom – Thelma
Hello, Tom. – Thelma.
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
敦刻尔克 军队的撤离 被进攻的德军困住了
Dunkirk, evacuation of troops, trapped by the German advance.
700艘渔船和皇家海军肩负起了这个任务
700 fishing boats and the Royal Navy on a mission
把我们的男儿们带回家乡
to bring our boys home.
双胞胎姐妹 划着他们爸爸的小艇
Twin sisters, took their father’s cockle boat,
加入了搜救队 带回了一船的士兵
over to joined the rescue and came back with a deck of soldiers.
这正是宣传部所追求的
It’s everything the Ministry are after.
真实性及乐观主义
Authenticity and optimism.
这就是自相矛盾的说法 如果你问我的话
Contradiction in terms if you ask me,
但是 这真♥他♥妈♥会是个好故事
but, this could be a bloody good story.
在他们同意之前
Before they will give it a go ahead,
他们需要有人去和那些女孩们谈谈
they want someone to go down there and talk to the girls.
我 – 除非你的艺术家反对
Me? – Unless your artist object.
所以 你们怎么认识的
So, how did you meet?
他当时来了埃布韦尔画钢铁厂
He came in to Ebbw Vale to paint the steelworks.
啊 他是那些艺术家中的一位
Ah! He’s one of those artists.
比你大点 – 对
Older than you? – Yes.
50岁 – 不是
Fifty? – No!
60岁
Sixty!?
噢 我猜他一定是个贵族出身的 别的人可没钱去当一个艺术家
Oh! I bet he’s a toff. No one else can’t afford to be an artist.
实际上他的家庭剥夺了他的继承权
Actually his family dis-inherited him.
因为你 – 因为他的政♥治♥立场
Because of you? – Because of his politics.
所以你怎么想 去海边逛上一天
So what do you think? A day at the sea-side.
而且你也不知道这事最后会不会就能拍成电影了
And you never know, if there’s a film at the end of it,
如果有 对你来说可能更好点
it might be a better job in it for you.
我需要有人去写闺谈
I need somebody to write the slop.
闺谈 – 女生间的谈话 女人的语言 “汪汪”
Slop? – Girl talk. Woman’s dialog. “Woof, woof.”
你好 我是来找Rose Starling和Lily Starling的
Hello. I’ve come to see Rose and Lily Starling.
我们不接受报社采访
We’re not to talk to papers.
我们不能让任何人进来 – 我不是报社的
We’re not to let no one in. – I’m not from the papers.
我是中♥央♥宣传部的
I’m from the Ministry of Information.
电影分部
The Film division.
电影
Film?
然后你们去了敦刻尔克
And you went to Dunkirk?
我们本打算去 但是刚开出5英里 引擎就不转了
We meant to. But the engines stopped five miles out.
轴承坏了 我们根本就没到那儿
Broken bearing. We never got there.
但是 报纸上说 你们把军队带回来了
But in the paper…it said, you brought home some troops.
一艘返程的蒸汽拖轮把我们拖回来的
This steam tug on its way back gave us a tow.
甲板上面堆满了士兵
There were soldiers spillin’ over the rails.
所以我们就把一些人拉来Nancy上了
So we pulled some on the Nancy
有人看到了我们入港口 然后告诉了报社
Someone seen us dockin’ and put it in the paper.
他们都搞反了 对吧
They got the wrong end of the stick, didn’t they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!