谢谢你 老爷爷 你该获得一个勋章 伙计
Thank you, Grandad. You deserve a medal, mate.
Johnnie
Johnnie?
Johnnie – 小心点
Johnnie!? – Careful.
Johnnie
Johnnie.
这孩子情况挺糟糕
Kid’s pretty messed up.
他总是念着叫Nancy的姑娘(船)
He kept talkin’ about some broad called Nancy.
我猜你就是吧
I guess that must be you.
我是Rose 这艘船才是Nancy
I’m Rose. This is the “Nancy”.
Rose
Rose.
螺旋桨被缠住了 如果我能 能解开它
The propeller’s snarled. If I can just…just cut it free.
只要假装你是埃罗尔·弗林 他能做任何事情
Just pretend you are Errol Flynn. He can do anything.
我解开它了
I’ve cut it free.
船动了
She’s moving!
前进吧 美人
Cmon! You beauty!
她能做到的
She’ll do it!
我还没找着机会谢谢您了Branigan先生
I never had a chance to thank you Mr.Branigan
您把Johnnie带了回来
for brinin’ Johnnie back.
别叫我先生 在家里他们都叫我 Gene
There’s no Mister. And back home they call me, Gene.
谢谢你 Gene – 谢谢你 Gene
Thank you Gene. – Thank you Gene.
告诉我一件事
Tell me one thing?
如果在另一个时间 另一个地点 你会选择我吗
In another time, another place… could it had been me?
或许吧 但是你所说的世界没有Johnnie
Perhaps. But you are talking about a world without Johnnie.
那不是我想要待的世界
That’s not a world I’d care to live in.
你有没有看着一个东西 心里渴望得到它
Have you ever looked at somethin’ and known you want it?
比从前所有的东西都更加渴望
Want than anything ever you wanted in your life before.
但却清楚它永远不会被你所有
And know it can never be yours.
我有 并且我告诉你 这种感觉不是会让你死去
I have. And I tell you, it will either finish you
就是在你体内灼起熊熊火焰
or put a fire in your belly that will keep burning
直至你步入死亡
to the end of your days.
我未出现于故事的开篇
I wasn’t there in the beginning of the story
但是你尽可把你压箱底的也赌上了
but you can bet your bottom dollar
我会一直等到其结束
I’m not leaving before the end.
因为我知道 这应该是个正确的结局
Because I know it should be the right sort of ending.
是个值得为之努力的结局
The sort of ending that’s worth fighting for.
小姐
Miss?
哦 – 你想呆在这儿 再看一遍吗
Oh! – You wanna stay and watch it again?
看第二遍的时候你会找到更多笑点的
You’ll find more in to make you laugh second time around.
我已经看了五遍了 这电影很棒 不是吗
I seen it five times. It’s our picture, isn’t?
这才是咱们的女孩
They are our girls.
谢谢 但是我最好还是回去工作去 – 什么工作
Thanks. But I better get back to work. – What’s work?
<防空护卫队>
Air-raid wardens.
他们想要一份大纲 – 我们还没有把故事弄出来
They want an outline. – We haven’t got a story yet.
他们还问起了其他角色
And they are asking about characters,
除了Hillard扮演的飞贼之外
apart from Hilliard as a cat burglar.
三个女孩 来自不同的社会行业
Three girls, three different walks of life.
我需要细节
I need specifics.
一个修女 一个歌♥舞演员和一个女摔跤手
A nun, a showgirl and a lady wrestler.
说真的 你一直催我们
Seriously, you push us now
这就是结果 – 男角呢
and that’s what you will get. – Men?
那女孩子会爱上谁呢
Well who else is the girl gonna fall in love with?
跟彼此咯
Each other?
我们有了名字 – <空袭就在头顶上>
We got titles. – Raiders Overhead.
<枪火就在头顶上> <枪火在天上>
Fires Overhead. Fire in the sky…
他们又在寻找女性视角了
They are looking for the female angle again.

A Tin Hat for Talluah.
<像她们一样的女孩> – <像你们一样的女孩>
Girls Like Them? – Girls Like You.
<像我们一样的女孩>
Girls Like Us.
你们还缺个结尾 – 我们正在构思
You need an ending. – We are working on it.
写个美满的结局 – 会的
Make it a happy one. – It will be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!