我也不是很清楚
I wasn’t too sure of that either.
碎屑
Crumbs.
Cole夫人 我要和Cole夫人谈一谈
Mrs.Cole? I need to talk to Mrs.Cole.
Cole夫人 有人看见Cole夫人了吗
Mrs.Cole? Has anyone seen Mrs.Cole?
走 趁他们还没找到我们 – 哪里
Come on before they find us. – Where?
我不知道 我也是第一次来摄像棚 – Cole夫人
I don’t know. I never come to the studio. – Mrs.Cole?
老板想要修改一下Frank叔叔的台词
The boss wants to try a take with our Uncle Franks lines.
因为他说我们缺少视觉张力
Because he says we are losing visual tension.
Hilliard先生坚持确保故事情节的整体性
Mr.Hilliard is talking about the integrity of the story.
如不是由你编写 他就拒绝出演
Saying he won’t play the scene as you wrote it or not all.
大家都没睡而你是
Nobody had any sleeping and you’re just…
没事 我就来
It’s alright…I’m coming.
不 让我来解决他 一旦Hilliard找到你
No, ler me deal with it. Once Hilliard gets his hands on you.
可能一谈就是几个小时
He won’t let you go for hours.
我更想留住你好几个小时的人是我
And I was rather hoping to do that myself.
小心这个大块头 这家伙有点晃了
Careful for the big boy, it’s got a bit of a wobble on it.
哇 大家都别动 – Buckley
Whoa! Nobody move! – Buckley!
大家都别动 都站在原地别动
Nobody move. Stay exactly where you are!
等我们把灯都打开 保持在原地
Until we get the lights again! Stay where you are.
退后 退后 请大家都退后
Back. Back, please. Everybody get back.
麻烦把女士们都从舞台带离好吗
Please take the girls away from the stage.
Brown先生 请你把她们带走
Mr. Brown, please take them away.
黎明将至
Almost dawn.
Johnnie竭尽全力想要修好引擎
Johnnie has been doing his best to fix the engine.
然而他却越来越虚弱了
But he’s getting weaker by the minute.
我们都清楚 太阳一出来
And we all know when the sun comes up,
德国战机又会回来
German planes will be back.
没人想呆在这儿 但这部电影里面还有处空白
No one wants to be here. But we’ve a hole in this picture.
一艘搁浅的船只 一个坏掉的螺旋桨 没人会修它
A stranded boat. A broken propeller. No one to fix it.
也没有Tom Buckley了
And no Tom Buckley.
嗯 或许我们要重新拍摄 – 和谁呢
Umm…maybe we could re-shoot? – Who with?
Ambrose Hilliard现在还打着石膏
Ambrose Hilliard is still in plaster.
Wyndam Best去了北大西洋
Wyndam Best’s in the North Atlantic.
Carl Lundbeck已经回到了英国皇家空军
and Carl Lundbeck is back with RAF.
要不我们让一个法国人来修
Could one of the Frenchies do it?
让他们来救急 好歹我们帮过他们
Come to our rescue, same way we came to theirs?
听着不太恰当不太符合主题精神
It doesn’t seem right morale-wise.
我们可以 呃 把士兵们的面部虚化掉
We could, uh, pan cross the faces of the soldiers.
然后就没人知道到底是谁修的
And no one actually see who fixes…
成果很好 Cole夫人
The work’s good, Mrs.Cole.
他们没人能写得比你更好
None of them could have done any better.
你这几天干劲十足啊
You’re mustard these days.
Rose可以
Rose could do it.
Rose可以修好螺旋桨
Rose could free the propeller.
Cerberus 坐下
Cerberus? Sit.
杏子核桃巧克力酥卷和牛奶蛋黄浓汤 – 嗯
Rugelach and kogel mogel. – Hm.
能让你重新抖擞起精神去参加首映
To build you up in time for the premier.
你听到我带来的消息一定会很高兴
You’ll be interested to learn
我这周收到了几个意料之外的介绍
I received several unexpected propositions this week.
多让人高兴呀
How delightful for you.
当然我还不能把话说满
Of course I did not speak of a lot of advances.
这些都是专业需求 全看你的档期如何
These were professional inquiring regarding your availability.
如果你能够读一下的话 谈谈你的看法
If you will be kind enough to read. Get your opinion.
医生们告诉我说几天后你就可以拆石膏了
The doctors tell me you are to be discharged in a few days.
我看你目前还不能料理自己
I cannot see you be in a condition to look after yourself.

I…
我据此提出一个建议
I therefore propose
我们应该在我们的公♥寓♥为你准备好一间房♥
that we should ready your room in the apartment for your use.
我认为几周的合理照顾会产生巨大帮助
I believe a few weeks of proper care would be of great benefit.
对你的事业
To your career.
你依然是个非常英俊的男人 Hilliard先生 – 是的
You’re still a very handsome man. Mr.Hilliard. – Yes.
但您帅气的容貌现在已经看着有点太骨瘦如柴了
But your good looks have fallen prey to certain scrawniess.
哦不 我们可以恢复起来的 我相信 齐心协力就能成功的
Oh no! We can correct this, I believe…together.
谢谢 Hilliard先生 这边请 Hilliard先生
Thank you, Mr.Hilliard. This way Mr.Hilliard.
这边 女士们 谢谢 太谢谢了
Here, ladies. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我不关心我台词的数量
I’m not concerned with how many lines I got.
我宁可只有四句真心实意的台词 也好过念五十页的垃圾
I’d rather have four honest words than fifty pages of bilge.
Wyndham Best与一位年轻女士
Wyndham Best and young lady?
这场活动办得很不错啊 Frayle先生
Remarkably good turnout, Mr. Frayle
你好 你们 这是 – 是的
Hello? Did you? Is this? – Yes.
恭喜 干得好 – 谢谢
Congratulations. Well done. – Thank you.
晚上好 – Moore女士 真漂亮
Good evening. – Ms.Moore? Very ship shape.
哦 谢谢
Well thank you.
Cole夫人 她来吗 – 我尽力了
Mrs.Cole? She’s coming? – I tried.
哦 Pule女士 你叔叔来这儿看你了
Oh! Ms. Pugh? Your uncle’s here to see ya.
原谅我的谎话
Forgive the deceit.
你的女房♥东看上去
Your landlady didn’t look the sort
不太会准许男士拜访
to approve a gentleman caller.
而且请原谅我直言
To be perfectly frank,
她是我这几周内遇到的
she’s the first person I’ve met for weeks
第一个没认出我来的人
who didn’t recognize me.
她不去看电影 觉得不符神的旨意
She doesn’t hold with the pictures. Ungodly.
这个好可爱 – Rose和Lily寄来的
That’s charming. – It’s from Rose and Lily.
现实的Rose和Lily 她们正准备加入本地辅助服务团
The real Rose and Lily. They’re on their way to join ATS.
想着说如果她能在电影中修好螺旋桨
Just thought if she could fix a propeller in a film
她或许在现实中学会修理引擎
she could learn to mend an engine in real life.
她们俩现在都是机械师了
They both are mechanics now.

Um..
Baker正筹划着一部新电影
Baker’s planning a new film.
<防空护卫队> 想要我参演
Air-raid wardens. Wants me in it.
基本上就是把角色给了我了
He’s pretty much left the part up to me.
所以 我寻思着扮演一个刚退休的飞贼
So, I was thinking, newly retired cat burglar,
还没怎么被改教过
not quite reformed…
这就是我为什么如此精通营救
that’s why I’m so good at the rescues.
他通晓盗取任何财物的途径
He knows the way in and out of any property.
但是 这些到了糟糕的编剧那儿 全毁了
Thing is, in the hands of the wrong writer…pfft!
所以 我想着
So, I was wondering,
你是否愿意把你的时间和才华
if you would consider putting your time and talent…
我已经不再写了
I don’t do that anymore.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
就是不能了
Just can’t.
你会 你会把肥皂弄进眼睛里的
You’ll…you’ll get soap in your eyes.
给你
Here.
嗯 我经纪人的
Hm…my agent’s.
你和我 放弃了这些机会
You and me. Given up opportunities
就因为年轻人已经逝去 或是垂死
only because young men are gone…or dying.
但是拒绝这些机会
But to turn our back on those opportunities…
即便是因为承受着如此的悲痛
even when one has suffered such great loss,
难道不也是拱手让死亡凌驾于生活之上了吗
wouldn’t that be giving death dominion over life?
你看过它了吗 我们的电影 你该去看看的
Have you seen it yet? Our film. You should.
它很棒 我 超级棒
It’s very good. I’m…awfully good.
你也很棒
And so are you.
召集所有小船
Calling all small boats.
所有可以出海航行的船只
All sea worthy vessels to
请立即向你地方级别的长官报道
report to your local harbour master immediately.
敦刻尔克 哦 Lily – 重复一遍 所有可以出海
Dunkirk? Oh! Lily… – I repeat…all sea…
我觉得他们是要把大家救出呢
I think they are gonna get em out!
然后他们会需要动用一切能用的船只
Then they’re going to need all the boats they can get,
不是吗 – Nancy号♥
aren’t they? – “The Nancy”!
到这儿来 孩子 这儿
Here boy. Here.
别犯傻了 Johnnie 那儿有个狙击手
Don’t be a fool, Johnnie. There’s a sniper up there.
我不在乎他是不是有一架该死的大炮
I don’t care. If he’s got a bleedin’ cannon.
我才不会冷眼旁观他射死一只狗
I’m not gonna sit by and watch him shoot a dog.
等等 那是什么 – 是法国 Frank叔叔
Wait! What is that? – It’s France, uncle Frank.
敦刻尔克 – 老天啊 我们人太多了
Dunkirk. – Blimey! There are so many of us!
他们不可能把我们全都转移
They will never get us all out.
希♥特♥勒♥ 希♥特♥勒♥ 他以为他妈的自己是谁呀
Hitler? Hitler? Who the blleedin’ hell does he think he is?
你又他妈以为自己是谁啊
Who the blleedin’ heck do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
Johnnie
Johnnie!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!