“美国电影观众们喜欢感受惊险刺♥激♥”
“American picture goers liked to be knocked off their feet.”
“爆♥炸♥ 碰撞 四处疾驶的救护车”
“Bangs, crashes, ambulances careening around corners.”
“这也同样适用于浪漫爱情”
“The same goes for romance. ”
“你们所说的含蓄表达 其实就是缺少点 性吸引力”
“What you call understatement, translates as a lack of oomph…”
美国人觉得目前写的这个结局
Americans feel that the ending as presently written
太隐晦 太保守
is too subtly nuanced. Too restrained.
保守 这片本来是拍来鼓舞士气的啊
Restrained? I mean it’s practically a call to arms!
他们更关心 简单说来就是
Their concern is more, what one might crudely call…
“三角恋”
“The love triangle”
可照我看来 只要我们的观众会去看这部电影
I’ve to say as far as the home front goes,
我们就不能让大家看着觉得她更想选那个美国人
We can’t let it look that if she rather had the American.
那肯定是因为那口牙的原因
Well! That will be the teeth.
有牙没牙 我们各方寻求的
Teeth or no teeth, what all parties need…
是道德观正确 也能满足浪漫需求的结果
is a morally clean, romantically satisfying resolution.
如果Cole夫人愿意在片场帮助Hilliard
Well perhaps if Mrs.Cole could carry on her good work
继续她出色的工作
with Hilliard on set.
Buckley和我可以在办公室想想新的结局
Buckley and I could tackle the new ending in the office.
你会享受摄影棚的 换个场景工作
You’ll enjoy the studio. Change of scene.
太棒了 太棒了
Excellent! Excellent!
站在这边 慢慢向前
Slowly forward.
走两步 望向一边
Two steps. Look to the side.
不是 你左边的脸朝摄像机 你好看的那边
No. Left side’s the camera. Your good side.
然后现在挑眉转身看向那架斯图卡
And now raising your eyes and turning as the stuka…
麻烦了 你不介意的话 – 斯图卡轰炸机
Please, if you don’t mind… – Stuka.
然后 Johnnie被击中
And… Johnnie is hit!
你能把那个搬到这里吗 谢谢啦
Can you bring the light over here? Thank you.
你能让让吗
Could you move please?
得把这个大家伙移过来 – 抱歉
We’re trying to get big boy up there. – Sorry.
茶 有谁需要茶
Tea. Anyone for a cup of tea?
我演得挺逼真 你觉得呢
I played it rather convincing, don’t you think?
是 确实 那 那是岩皮蛋糕吗
Oh! Say, are…are those rock cakes?
我想知道多久才能写好
They want to know when it will be ready.
很快了 就在路上了
It’s very much on its way.
只是你一直说
Only that you keep saying
你会把新结局送过来 可是
you’ll be sendin’ over the endin’, but…
很快就好了
It’s almost ready.
好吧 到时候给我说 再见 Parfitt – 再见 Cole夫人
Well…let me know when it is. Goodbye Parfitt. – Mrs.Cole
我们是不是该去找找那位帮我们化妆的女士了 – 应该吧
Shall we find the lady who’ll do our makeup? – I suppose so
要过来咯 小心头顶
It’s coming over. Mind your heads.
来只烟吗
Cigarette?
我从没觉得男人有什么好
I’ve never seen much point in men.
但我实在不想看你自怨自艾
Still I do hate to see you pining.
我没有自怨自艾 Ellis几周前就搬走了
Oh! I’m not pining. Ellis moved out weeks ago.
我都习惯了 – 我想说的不是Ellis
I’m already used to it. – It wasn’t Ellis I was thinking of.
原谅我 只是
Forgive me. It’s just the…
我们在德文郡拍摄的时候 你看上去是那么
When we were shooting in Devon, you always seemed so…
光彩照人
vivid.
可能只是我现在太多愁善感
Perhaps I’m just in a sentimental mood.
我的房♥东太太昨晚去世了
My landlady was killed yesterday,
隔着墙我也听到她丈夫哭了一整晚
I could hear her husband crying through the wall all night long.
让我觉得生命现在如此无常
It seems to me when life is so very precarious,
浪费它实在是可耻
it’s an awful shame to waste it.
我在想76页上这句 我说
I was wondering on page 76, I say…
他们很担心
They’re getting worried.
新结局的事
About the ending.
现在成了部门间谍了吗
Turned Ministry spy now?
这是结尾吗
Is that it?
我能不能
Could I…
对不起 对不起
Sorry! I’m sorry.
我不是故意 – 别费心了 这不值得
I didn’t mean… – Don’t bother? It’s not worth it.
你认为怎么样 – 不是很好
What do you think? – It’s not very good.
这很不像Buckley的风格 – 这不是你的错
It’s not very…Buckley. – It’s not your fault, you know.
真不是
Really isn’t.
你最好回家了 那么
You better go home, Mrs. Cole.
即将出站的火车 站台上
Exterior train. Station.
圆月当空 万里无云 一个男人坐在海边
A full moon, a clear sky. A man sits by the shore.
一场争吵刚刚结束 一个女人正离他远去
There has been a quarrel. A woman is walking away from him.
现在她转回头
Now she turns back.
“我之前说的都是气话
“I didn’t mean what I just said.
但不管怎样 你说得更难听”
And anyway…you said worse.”
做个声明 – “愚蠢的笨蛋”说得不错
Hm. It was a declaration… – “Stupid bloody fool” was good.
你是事先想好的吗
Did you think of that beforehand?
你是想和我打一架吗 Cole夫人 – 不是
Are you trying to pick a fight with me Mrs.Cole? – No…
我想说的是
what I’m trying to say is that,
如果这一切都结束了
if all of this stopped.
争吵和讥讽 侮辱和辩驳
The sparring and the jibing, and the insults and the arguments.
我还会挺想念的
I’d miss it.
即使我死掉了 我还是会想念的
Even if I were dead. I’d still miss it.
Catrin Cole派式的对话
The Catrin Cole School of Dialog.
布拉布拉布拉布拉布拉
On and on and on and on and on.
去掉一半
Lose half.
哪一半 – 你不要的那一半
Which half? – The half you don’t need.
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Alright
我会想你的
I’d miss you.
我会想你想到无法言说
I’d miss you more than I can say.
帮我拿下这个
Help me take this.
这边没人 继续搜寻
None on that side. Keep going.
Cole夫人
Mrs.Cole!?
在那儿小心点
Watch yourself, girl.
Cole夫人 – 嗯
Mrs.Cole? – Hm?
我还以为你被埋在下面了 – 我当时在办公室 嗯
I thought you was under it. – I was in the office…hmm.
好了 左边有人要经过了
Okay, coming in from the left.
我可能要借一套衣服了
I might have to borrow clothes.
去找服装管♥理♥员♥
Talk to the costumes mistress.
如果她有点暴躁的话别被吓到
But don’t be surprised if she is tetchy.
一个绑在降落伞上的地雷昨晚把4号♥摄影棚房♥顶都炸翻了
A parachute mine took the roof off studio 4 last night.
她装甲部门的戏服都被毁掉了
And her Panzer division uniforms are ruined.
据说这是最为严重的一次空袭
They are saying it was the worst night to air bombing yet.
显然温布尔顿所有东西都被炸没了
Nothing left of Wimbledon apparently.
道具师还没来
The props master hasn’t turned up
灯光助理躺在了医院
and the best boy is in the hospital
没人知道机械组的人在哪儿
and no one knows where the grip is.
所以我们只能充分利用有限资源完成电影制♥作♥
So we are having to make do with whatever we can get.
这东西有点晃了 估计得跟桶架绑一块去
It’s got a bit of a wobble. Might have to lash it to the gantry.
之后还有坏事会发生 记住我的话
There’ll be tears before bedtime. Mark my words.
不 你才有一点晃呢对吧 – 你好啊小姐
No, you’ve got a bit of wobble. – Chick.
能不能等到开拍时再打灯光呀
Can we save that lamp till we roll, please?
抱歉 Hilliard先生 这东西很重
Sorry Mr.Hilliard. It’s heavy.
更多 – 多很多
More? – Much more.
这个角色自上次落水后都没有洗过澡
This man hasn’t had a bath since last time he fell off the boat.
计划有变
Change of plans.
从Frank叔叔的大危机
Going straight from Uncle Frank’s Mayday
拍到受了伤的Johnie去修螺旋桨
to wounded Johnnie fixing the propeller.
快点Rex 这里需要你
Hurry up Rex! We need you over here.
好的先生 我就来 有多快就多快
Yes sir! Coming, quick as I can.
好的 需要我做些什么吗 先生
Right, what can I do for you, sir?
好咧 小心点 小心
Right, be careful. Careful.
小心那玩意 麻烦看着点电线
And watch out for that– Watch the wires, please.
你不是应该在办公室吗 – 别靠在那上面
I thought you’d be at the office? – Don’t lean against it.
我之前在的
I was.
我看了你的结尾
I read your ending.
你做到了
You bagged it.
你也快做到了 – 差远了
You were almost there. – Nowhere near.
我已经废了几个星期了
I’ve been useless for weeks.
你写的其他东西我也看了
I read your other stuff too.
哦
Oh?
你感觉怎样 – 嗯 一切都不怎么明朗
What did you think? – Hm…Bit inconclusive.
不清楚接下来会发生什么
Wasn’t really sure where it’s going next.
是啊
No.