要演出这种痛苦
Like we need to feel that pain.
可我没当过父亲
But I’m not a father.
我不知道怎么做啊
I don’t know how to do that.
朱丽安·摩尔真的有老年痴呆吗
Did Julianne Moore really have dementia?
没有
No. No. No.
好好理解一下角色
Do the connection exercise.
我们待会儿再来一遍
And then we’ll try it again.
注意情感表达
Deliver.
谢谢你们的努力
Thank you for all you’re doing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren’t you gonna say something?
你错过了睡前表演
You missed your bedtime performance.
这太不像你了 出什么事了
That’s so unlike you. What happened?
对不起 我忙着给终曲收尾
I’m so sorry. I was just finishing
结果就忙忘了
the finale and I got distracted…
对 肯定的 这是终曲 我们说了很多次了
Yeah, I’m sure… This finale, it’s like this is repeated.
我很爱你
It’s like, I love you,
但现在真的没时间了 好吗
but, we’re getting towards crunch time, okay?
我也知道你有别的事要忙
And you have other responsibilities
我正在努力赶上
which I know you know. – I’m just playing catch up.
好吧 可我现在很需要好友的支持
Okay, but just I need my gal with me, so…
你有我呢 -好的
I got you. – Okay.
我还是我啊 爸爸
I’m still me, Tata.
不 你的小手现在用来给恶魔写信
No. Using your little hands to write letters to the devil
再也不包饺子了
and never once to shape pierogi.
包饺子不再是我的头等大事
Just because dumplings aren’t my priority
但那不代表
anymore doesn’t mean any…
你也从来不带个对象回来 给你将死的爸爸看看
You never once sent a suitor home to your dying Tata.
你不是我认识的那个琼
This is not the Joan that I know.
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, Tata?
你说对了
You’re right.
我才能决定琼是谁 就算我现在不是你记忆中的琼
I decide who Joan is, and I may not be who Joan was,
可是爸爸 我就是琼,从未离开
but, Tata, I am Joan, still.
这一遍好多了 -好多了
That got better. – Better.
这一遍好多了
That got better.
非常好 德文 虽然口音问题
Very good. Devon, the accent’s
时好时坏 但是好多了
all over the place, but it’s much better.
是的 麦肯齐 好极了
Yeah. Mackenzie, extraordinary.
小麦 你演得太好了
Mac. That was so good.
谢谢 -真棒
Thank you. – Amazing.
演技绝了 -停
She killed it. – Stop!
她用了
She’s using.
双手举起来
Lift up your hands.
她不会的
She wouldn’t.
催泪膏
Tear stick.
我发誓 只是唇膏
It’s just Chapstick, I swear.
交出来
Give it to me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
麦肯齐 我不生气 我只是痛心疾首
Mackenzie, I’m not mad. I’m just furious.
你的眼泪应该发自内心 从故事中来
Your tears should come from within, from the story,
从台本上的词句中来
from the words on the page,
而不是用你走私进来的催♥泪♥弹♥
not from some emotional grenade that you smuggled in.
催泪膏是什么
What’s a tear stick?
这是对眼泪的侮辱 好吗
Insult to the material. Okay?
是一种薄荷味眼膏 能帮你哭出来
It’s a mentholated eyeliner that helps you cry.
琼非常生气 正在冲你大叫
Joan is screaming and furious at you.
因为催泪膏就是演员的兴♥奋♥剂♥
Because tear sticks are doping for actors.
你想变成戏剧界的兰斯·阿姆斯特朗吗
Do you wanna be the Lance Armstrong of theater?
不想 那就戒掉催泪膏
No. – Get off the stick.
戒掉催泪膏
Get off the stick.
今天用了催泪膏
One day it’s tear stick.
明天就会忘记台词
The next you’re calling for line
再过不久 你的替补就要到威霍肯或者哪儿
and pretty soon your understudy’s
每周都要去
on eight times a week
替你上台八次了 好吗
in Weehawken or God knows where. Okay?
你会越来越堕落
It’s a slip-ry, slip-ry slope.
德文 真的对不起
Devon, I’m so sorry.
其实 没关系
Really, it’s fine.
你快向他道歉
Tell him you’re sorry.
对不起 德文
I’m sorry, Devon.
真的没关系
It’s really fine.
我会原谅你
I choose to forgive.
但我们不会忘记
But we don’t forget.
到了最后 法律可以原谅罪责
But until the end, the law can forgive.
但永远不会忘记
But without ever forgetting.
嗨 欢迎来到阿迪朗戏剧 你们玩得开心吗
Hi! Welcome to AdirondACTS. You guys having fun?
派对好玩吗
Enjoying the party? Yeah.
我的天啊 莱妮 你为什么打我
Oh, my God, Lainy, why would you do that?
你让我很生气 非常生气
You piss me off, like, a lot.
好样的
Let’s go.
舞台格斗
Stage combat.
你们觉得打人很好玩吗 是游戏吗
You think this is fun and games? Hitting?
不是游戏 你说得对 是艺术
It’s not funny. You’re right. It’s art.
不 不是 快长大吧
No. It’s not. – Grow up.
对不起 你们看到丽贝卡-黛安没
Excuse me. Have you seen Rebecca-Diane?
她在这附近吗 不在吗
Is she out there? No?
你们好好玩儿
Enjoy.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
哟 阿迪朗戏剧 大家好啊
Yo, what up, AdirondACTS?
湖畔的朋友们 欢迎你们
Welcome, Lakeside.
提醒一下 本次活动并不是免费的
Just want you to know this is not a free event for you.
好吗 除非你们通过了验证
Okay? Unless you’re verified.
感谢来参加舞会
Thanks for coming out.
这是我做梦都想办的活动
Man, this is a dream show for me.
我知道戏剧营一直有这个传统 所以
I know this one’s a theater camp classic, so
我想加入一点个人喜好
thought I’d put a little twist on it.
代我向百老汇致敬
Give my regards to Broadway
代我向先驱广场问好
Remember me to Herald Square
代我向百老汇致敬 混♥蛋♥
Send my regards to Broadway, bitch!
悄声说我有多么渴望
Whisper of how I’m yearning
和老古董们欢聚一堂
To mingle with the old-time throng
嗨起来 嗨起来
Put ’em up! Put ’em up! Put ’em up!
代我向往日的百老汇致敬
Give my regards to Old Broadway
就说我要在那儿待很久
And say I’ll be there ‘ere long
就是要这样
That’s what’s up!
我知道你很忙 所以我不想
I know you’re busy, so I don’t wanna
占用你太多时间
take too much of your time,
不过现在活动气氛挺不错的吧
but the vibes are pretty good in there, huh?
是的 -因为打碟的是我
Uh, sure. – That was me DJing.
是这样的
But look.
扶轮社的事情
So I know, you know, the Rotary Club thing
不如预想的顺利
didn’t really go to plan.
那件事耽误了我好几个孩子参加排练
You took a lot of my kids out of rehearsal for that.
我明白 对不起
I get that and I’m sorry,
我还在优化我的方案呢
and I’m still perfecting the formula here,
最近我又想出了很多点子
but I’ve recently had, like, a surge of ideas,
帮助我们创收
you know, that would bring some additional revenue.
比方说 也许我们可以送孩子们
You know, one of ’em is, like, maybe we send the kids
去市区 去给别人唱歌♥送祝福什么的
into the city to do, like, singing telegrams.
好吧 那样做相当危险
Okay. Incredibly dangerous.
也许我们可以远程授课
Maybe we do like remote students.
但是 好吧 对不起
But, okay. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
也许 也许
Maybe, maybe…
我们不需要你的这些点子 好吗 特洛伊
We don’t need any of these ideas, okay, Troy?
我们不需要这些创收的点子
We don’t need any of these ideas.

Yeah.
即便有各种财务困难 你母亲还是设法
Your mother managed to keep this place running
维持了这里的运营
in the face of a lot of financial trouble
她也从没为了省钱
and never once did she compromise
在艺术层面做出任何退让 好吗
the artistic vision to save money. Okay?