总之《琼,从未离开》 对吧
But Joan, Still, right?
这确实值得庆祝
That is something to celebrate.
好期待你们登上百老汇的舞台
I can’t wait to see you on Broadway.
孩子们真是太棒了
You kids are wonderful.
你们都会成为大明星的
You’re all going to be big, big stars!
不要让特洛伊接管戏剧营
Don’t let Troy run the camp!
你起来了呀
Oh, you’re up, huh?
我刚看了一场演出 讲了你的一生
I just saw a whole show about your life.
孩子们演的太好了
The kids did an amazing job.
戏剧营不是家
Camp isn’t home
多好听的歌♥啊
Oh, what a song.
你睡过去了 我看完了
You slept through it. I watched it.
你知道我为什么在这儿吗
Well, um, do you know why I’m here?
不知道
No.
再见 同学们
Bye class
我们没事了
We’re done
和阴魂不散的过往告别了
The ghosts of our past selves are done
我们消失了 都消失了
We are gone, we are gone
现在我们是新人类
We are now new people
现在我们是新人类
We are now new people
现在我们是植物的孩子
We are now the children of the plants
非常感谢大家
Thank you guys so much.
我们下周见
I’ll see you next week.
也许明天见 我不记得了
Or tomorrow. I don’t remember.