and it’ll all be forgotten.
一切都会被原谅了
You don’t have a very high opinion of ordinary people, do you, Lord Melbourne?
你对普通民众评价不高 对吗 墨尔本勋爵?
With respect, I have lived longer than Your Majesty.
女王陛下 我比您年长
I said once I didn’t understand
我曾经说过我不明白
whose task it was to see to the public welfare.
公众的福祉到底是谁的责任
Ma’am, in my lifetime,
女士 在我的一生中
I have seen with my own eyes
我曾经亲眼目睹过
what happens when the rabble is empowered and…
那些乌合之众得到权力之后的所作所为…
Lord Melbourne, I want a report on living conditions.
墨尔本勋爵 我想要一份关于生活状况
On parish benefits, housing, all of it.
教区福利 以及住房♥情况的报告
And by the end of the month.
这个月底给我
And one more thing, I have invited Prince Albert for another visit.
还有一件事情 我邀请了阿尔伯特亲王来访
Very good, Your Majesty.
很好 女王陛下
When you get there, don’t be a spy or Uncle Leopold’s puppet.
你到英国的时候 别像个间谍 或者利奥波德叔叔的玩偶一样
It’s your life, Albert. Live it for yourself and for Victoria.
这是你的生活 阿尔伯特 好好生活 为你也为维多利亚
Our uncle wouldn’t thank you for that.
我们的叔叔可不会因此感谢你
I don’t care.
我不在乎
I should’ve worn the red. You look beautiful, Your Majesty.
我应该穿红色的 你看上去很美 女王陛下
His Serene Highness Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Your Majesty.
萨克森-科堡哥达亲王 阿尔伯特殿下到 陛下
I only just got your note.
我一接到你的信
I was riding.
就骑马过来了
Sit, please.
请坐
The park is marvelous. I’m so pleased you like it.
这公园真漂亮 很高兴你喜欢
I do want you to feel quite at home.
我希望你把这里当成你的家
I’m sure you are aware why I wished you to come here.
你一定知道我为什么叫你来
Because it would make me happier than anything.
因为你来看我比什么都让我高兴
Too happy, really, if you would agree to what I wish.
特别高兴 真的 如果你同意的话
And stay with you? And stay with me.
和你在一起? 和我在一起
And marry you? And marry me.
和你结婚? 和我结婚
Wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife,
你愿意娶这个女人为妻吗?
to live together after God’s ordinance
在神的旨意下结为连理
in the holy estate of matrimony? I will.
并且永远生活在一起? 我愿意
Now I am quite married.
现在我真的结婚了
You know, when we’re old…
当我们变老的时候
and surrounded by our children,
被孩子们包围着
we will remember this as the day our lives began.
我们会永远记住这个 幸福开始的时候
Not too surrounded, please.
别太拥挤了
And not too soon.
也别太快
I should warn you that I am expecting a very large family.
我是不是该提前告知你 我想要一个很大的家庭
Good morning, wife. Good morning.
早安 我的妻子 早安
Have you woken Her Majesty?
你有没有叫醒女王陛下?
No, Ma’am. Don’t you think you should?
没有 女士 你不觉得你应该去叫醒她吗?
No, Ma’am. Not this morning, I don’t.
不 女士 今天早晨 我不觉得该叫醒她
Let’s take a little tour together and visit Scotland.
我们应该去苏格兰度蜜月
I hear if any part of Britain is like Germany, it’s the Highlands of Scotland.
我听说英国唯一像德国的地方 就是苏格兰高地
Yes, we must. One day.
好的 我们哪天一定要去
No. I mean straightaway. Now.
不 直接点 现在就去
Now? Only for a few weeks.
现在? 几周而已
You’re a bride. They can’t expect you back before that.
你是我的新娘 他们别指望你象从前一样
Dearest, I may be a bride, but I’m also a Queen.
亲爱的 我是新娘 但是我也是女王
I cannot be away for more than three days at the most.
我最多不能离开超过三天
What are you doing? Well, if we’ve only got three days…
你在做什么? 好吧 如果我们只有三天…
So tell me, will the weather be this fine for all of the three days?
告诉我 这三天的天气是不是都这么好?
Yes.
是啊
Albert! Where are you going?
阿尔伯特 你去哪儿?
But, seriously, is it always like this? Yes.
认真地说 天气是不是一直这样? 是啊
We will take care of each other, won’t we?
我们会互相照顾 是吗?
Always.
直到永远
How changeable they are.
不管民众怎么变
They hate you. They love you. They hate you.
他们恨你 他们爱你 他们恨你
They punished her. They never hated her.
他们惩罚她 但他们从来都不恨她
And now she’s a bride and back on top.
她现在成了新娘了 重新回到顶层
Until the next mistake.
直到下一次犯错
What on Earth have I done with my life?
我这一辈子到底都干了些什么?
I had many gifts, you know.
我有很高的天赋 你知道
As a boy, I was tipped for success.
还是个孩子的时候 我就注定会成功
You have served me well.
你的工作很出色
Yes. What is that?
是的 那又怎么样?
Dear Albert,
亲爱的阿尔伯特
why haven’t you responded to my last two letters?
你为什么不回复我前两封信?
I must be kept informed of your progress.
我必须了解你的进展
I need help, England’s help.
我需要帮助 需要英国的帮助
And you must and will secure it for me.
你必须帮助我
Never forget that you are first a Coburg.
时刻记住你是个科堡人
Your Uncle Leopold.
你的叔叔利奥波德
What is it?
这个是什么?
Just a question for Lord M.
需要墨尔本勋爵回答的问题
Could I help?
需要我帮忙吗?
It’ll keep.
不用
Why are these windows so dirty? I can hardly see out.
这些窗户怎么这么脏? 我都看不见外面了
Same as the fires, I’m afraid.
也没有人生火
The departments can’t agree to wash inside and out at the same time.
负责清理的部门不同意同时清洁屋子外面和里面
Then why don’t we do something about it? I quite agree.
我们不能想想办法吗? 我十分赞成
Because that’s the way things are done here,
因为这里一直这样
and it’s worked well for many years.
很多年了
And, meanwhile, we live in a filthy, freezing house.
所以 我们就住在这个肮脏且冷得要死的屋子里
We live as guests of the Queen.
我们只是女王陛下的客人
Thank you, Baroness, for reminding me that I am a guest here.
男爵夫人 谢谢你提醒我 我是这里的客人
Let him go.
让他走
How is Albert settling in?
阿尔伯特住得怎么样?
Why? What have you heard?
什么 你听到什么了?
He says he wants to reorganize the way the palaces are run.
他说他想要重新整顿下宫里的秩序
Well, then, for heaven’s sake, let him.
很好啊 上帝 让他整理
He says that Lord Melbourne controls me,
他说墨尔本勋爵在控制我
and he says that Lehzen controls me.
莱贞也在控制着我
It seems that everyone controls me except him.
好像每个人都想控制我一样 除了他
A man who has no work becomes ridiculous.
男人如果不工作就会变得很荒唐
And a poor man with a rich wife must work twice as hard as anyone else.
一个穷男人如果娶了个富有的妻子 就必须比其他人工作勤奋两倍
Besides, you have chosen well.
再说 你的选择很明智
My uncle William chose well.
我的叔叔威廉的选择才明智
You did not take on half his duties.
你的工作还没有及他一半
You don’t know that.
你不知道
You don’t know what I did.
你不知道我做了什么
What is this for?
这是干什么?
Your Royal Highness.
殿下
The Red Room Dinner Service, Sir. For the officers guarding the King.
这个是为红房♥间准备晚餐 招待保卫国王的官员们
What king?
什么国王?
King George III, Sir.
乔治三世国王 先生
And how often do we provide this dinner for a king who has been dead for 20 years?
你们多久为一个死了20年的国王准备晚餐?
Every night, Sir.
每天晚上 先生
I cannot believe I’m being subjected to this interrogation.
我简直不能相信 我居然被这样审问
You’re not being subjected to anything, Sir John.
我们没有在审问你 约翰爵士
You have been in charge of the Duchess’s finances for many years.
你掌管公爵夫人的财政很多年了
Indeed, you have made public statements testifying to their health.
的确 你公开证实过财政状况良好
Yes, I have. I am so grateful.
是的 我很感激
All I am asking is that you will be so good as to tell us
现在我想要知道的就是
exactly where the money has gone.
这些钱的确切用处
Are you sure?
你确定?
Congratulations, Ma’am.
恭喜你 女士
I’m so happy.
亲爱的 我真高兴
Heavens, Mama, don’t crush me.
谢天谢地 母亲 别压到我
You’ll let me know at once if there’s anything you need.
如果有什么需要 尽管告诉我
You’re not going already?
你已经决定不走了吗?
Well, I cannot leave too soon for my daughter.
为了我的女儿 我还不能走
Anyway, I have a lot on my mind.
不管怎么样 我有很多打算
Something I could help with?
有什么我可以帮忙的?
Congratulations.
恭喜
Your Highness.
殿下
There’s your opening, if you’ll take my advice.
我想说 如果你需要我的意见的话
Lord Melbourne, forgive me,
墨尔本勋爵 抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!