All right, Leutnant.
现在就进攻 我们能不能等一下?
Now. May I suggest we wait, sir?
等?为什么?
Wait? Why?
你看看你的肩后,长官 太阳马上就要升起来
Over your shoulder, sir. The sun will be up in a few moments.
当太阳照在他们眼睛里的时候
And when the sun is up and in their eyes,
他们就根本看不清我们了
their guns will be completely useless.
非常好的主意,我们等一下再行动
A wonderful idea. We will wait.
大炮!
Morter.
机♥枪♥
Machine guns.
开火,快点!
Fire. Quick!
左边!
Left 10!
后面!
Back 10!
克劳斯,左边!
Kraus, left!
好了,火力中止!
All right. Cease fire!
克劳斯!
Kraus!
我没有下命令停火
I gave no order to stop firing.
你在干什么,莱特诺德?
What are you doing, Oberleutnant?
机♥枪♥继续扫射该地区60秒钟
The machine guns will continue to rake the area for 60 seconds.
开火!
Fire!
打死所有的伤员
Shoot all wounded.
一个也不留
Leave no one alive here.
我们不能带着俘虏
We cannot take prisoners.
我们的行动计划一定不能给人知晓
Our movements must not be reported.
这些伤员会透露情报
These wounded can give information,
所以我们在回去之前 就会受到他们飞机的轰炸
and their planes would be on us before we got back.
我们这一切的搜索,全都白费了
Then all our reconnaissance, useless.
继续
Proceed.
杀死他
Shoot him.
杀死他!
Shoot him!
这是命令
That’s an order.
注意了,伙计们!
Okay, fellas!
立正!
Attention!
稍息
At ease.
准备接受检验
Prepare for inspection.
第八号♥军令 居安思危,以防万一
Eighth general order. To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
脸上不要留着笑容,怀特克
Wipe that smile off your face, Whiteacre.
我们现在不是在百老汇看演出
You’re not a Broadway big shot now.
你现在是美国一名士兵
You’re a soldier in the army of the United States.
翻开他的床看看
Rip this man’s bed.
这里不是阿斯托旅店,怀特克
This isn’t the Astor Hotel, Whiteacre.
这里没有少女
The maid doesn’t come in here.
罚2天的劳务
Two extra days fatigue duty.
看看你的提箱,军士
Let’s see the inside of that footlocker, soldier.
这里不是纽约公共图书馆,军士
This isn’t the New York Public Library, soldier.
我知道这本书,完全是垃圾
I know this book. It’s a filthy, dirty book.
军队不管你读什么书,但是我在乎
The army doesn’t care what you read, but I do.
扔掉它,向前看
Get rid of it. Eyes front.
好了,军士
All right, soldier.
这扇窗户还没有擦干净
This window hasn’t been cleaned at all.
整个军营都不符合军事规程
The whole barracks is unmilitary.
军士,这里根本就 不符合标准,自己处理好
Sergeant, these quarters aren’t ready for inspection. Get them ready.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
假如这里有谁不知道 该怎么做的话…
You men are going to learn if there’s one sloppy soldier in the outfit,
你就教他该怎么做
it’s up to all of you to teach him to be clean.
这个排这个星期的岗位取消
This platoon is restricted to the post for the weekend.
长官,你不会是想惩罚 整个排吧 – 不,中尉
Sir, don’t you think punishing the entire platoon? -No, Lieutenant.
我不会 是的,长官
I do not. Yes, sir.
休息
Rest.
你,阿克曼
All right, Ackerman,
你马上把它给我扔掉
you’ve finally gone and done it.
现在我还要追加我个人的处罚
Now I’m gonna have to take you under my personal wing.
这里不是布朗克斯区的出租♥房♥♥
This ain’t no crummy tenement in the Bronx.
请等一下,军士 给我闭嘴
Now wait a minute, Sergeant. Keep your mouth shut.
我想找你谈话的时候我会直接问你的
When I want you to talk, I’ll ask you a direct question.
那时你只需要回答 “是”或“不是”,这是命令
You’ll answer yes or no. That’s an order.
现在,开始第一课
Now, lesson number one begins.
阿克曼,提只来
Ackerman, get yourself a bucket.
知道要干什么吗?
And you know what?
你现在去擦洗兵营里所有的窗户
You’re gonna wash every window in this barracks.
要擦得干干净净
You’re gonna wash ’em until they’re clean,
一尘不染
white-glove clean.
这是命令,现在就去
That’s an order. Now move.
啊…啊…A搞定你
Uh, uh. Ace gets the devil.
我出牌,一对7
There we go. I’m workin’ on sevens.
杰克,啊,噢!
Jack. Uh, oh!
一对Q,看看底牌,注意出牌
And a queen. Check the pot. Take care of it.
先压我的牌,现在又出对
Give me a jack. Not even a pair on the table.
妈妈的好孩子来了
Here comes mama’s helper.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
今天爽吧?
Did you have a ball?
嘿,啊,考利 – 什么事?
Hey, uh, Cowley. – Yeah?
知道吗
You know everything.
谁是驻纽约大使?
Who’s our ambassador to New York?
现在还没有,我们不认识他
We don’t have one. We don’t recognize it.
噢,不要往心里去 这些家伙无聊得要死
Oh, just relax. They’ll get bored.
纽约不是美国的吗? – 不
Isn’t New York part of the United States yet?- Nope.
那他们说什么语言? – 语言?他们是用手说话的
What language do they speak? -Language? They talk with their hands.
那阿克曼怎么会说英语? 他是间谍
Well, how come Ackerman speaks English? He’s a spy.
听我说,你们这样说是不公平的
Hey, wait a minute. You guys ain’t bein’ fair.
我好同情他,真的 – 噢,当然是!
I feel sorry for him. Really, I do. – Oh, sure!
想想他如果不在军队的话…
Look at the dough he could be makin’ sellin’ black-market tires and gasoline…
靠倒卖♥♥汽油和轮胎可以赚多少钱
if he weren’t in the service.
噢,算了 说的对
Oh, forget it. You’re right.
嘿,阿克曼!
Hey, uh, Ackerman!
你怎么跑军队来了?
How come you’re in the service anyway?
他在征兵局一点关系都没有
He had no influence with the draft board.
他们都是爱尔兰人
They were all Irish.
嘿,出牌,好了,你想赌多少?
Here. Cut. All right. What are you bettin’?
霍普最近给你说什么了?
What’d you hear from Hope?
霍普?最后一封信她说她现在很好…
Hope? She’s fine the last I?
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
噢,我现在要去,我要庆祝…
Oh, now I’ve done it. I’ve done it.
她的生日
Her birthday.
我节约了20块钱 但是我现在连个商店都找不到
I got $20 stashed, and I can’t even get to a store.
或许你可以去P.X买♥♥
Maybe you can get something at the PX.
走,我陪你一起去
Come on. I’ll go with you.
好的
That’s a good idea.
我的银行
My bank.
该谁出牌了?
Whose play is it?
不
No.
我借给你20块钱,我们走
I’ll lend you the 20. Let’s go.
你有笔吗?
You got a pen?
谁在我的包里面拿了钱…
我并不在乎那些钱…
我只希望他能够站出来…
请与我联♥系♥ 诺亚.阿克曼
诺亚,算了
Noah, forget it.
假如我是你… – 可你不是
If I were you? -You’re not.
嘿,你不去吃饭吗?
Hey, aren’t you gonna eat?
看看这个
Read this.
钱是我们拿的,我们等你的挑战
唐利,本诺克,考利,布拉斯弗德
你支持我吗?
Would you act as my second?
支持你什么? 我要惩治那些家伙
What second? I want everything to be absolutely correct.
我…我觉得一个人是做不到的…但是不惩治他们我会气疯掉的
And I? I don’t trust myself to arrange it. I might lose my temper.
你疯了吗?那四个家伙个个牛高马大
Are you out of your head? These are the four biggest guys in the company.
那又怎么样?
So?
你有多重?
What do you weigh?
这不关我体重多少
Never mind what I weigh.
135诸
A hundred and thirty-five.
听着,他们这样挑衅你…就是因为你在公告栏上面揭发他们
Look, they’re only needling you because you had them confined to the post.
能不能给我安排一个时间表?
Will you arrange the schedule?
好了,你不想帮我,那就不要你帮
Okay. You don’t want to help, don’t help.
什么时间表?