我是说,我真的很高兴
I mean, I’m really pleased.
你可以和其他女孩这样,但是我不行
You do that with your other girls, not with me.
噢,不!不,我不是那种人
Yes. No! No, I don’t.
噢,那只和我了?
Oh, only with me?
你不知道我的意思
You don’t understand what I mean.
我想你肯定觉得你是 一个很有魅力的人…
I suppose you think that you’re such an attractive young man…
只要你吻了一个女孩,她就会爱上你
that any girl would fall all over herself to let you kiss her.
噢,天哪 不可能,我没见过…
Oh, God. Never, in all my days,
像你这种武断的,以自我为中心的人
have I met such an opinionated, self-centered young man.
晚安,阿克曼先生 不,不要,我…
Good night, Mr. Ackerman. No, don’t. I?
霍普
Hope.
住手,你会把全家人都吵醒的
Stop that. You’ll wake everyone.
我怎么回去?
How do I get back to the city?
你迷路了?
You’re lost?
我想把我丢在这里 没有人会找到我的
No one will find me again, ever.
你真是个大笨蛋,是吗?
You’re a terrible fool, aren’t you?
噢,你向左穿过两条街道
Well, you walk two blocks to your left,
然后在那里等公共汽车… 汽车是从左边来的…
and you wait for the bus? the one that comes from your left-
你坐车到公园东站
and you take it to Eastern Parkway.
诺亚,你在听我说话吗?
Noah, are you listening to me?
我有话对你说
I wanna say something to you.
我不是武断
I am not opinionated.
我觉得我没有半点什么企图
I don’t think I have a single opinion in the whole world.
我不知道为什么吻你 我只是情不自禁
I don’t know why I kissed you. I just couldn’t help it.
我觉得…我觉得我 想给你留下一点印象
I guess? I guess I wanted to impress you.
我想假如我就这样离开的话…
I was afraid that if I was myself…
你再也不会见我了
you wouldn’t look at me twice.
今天晚上真是一个迷篵的晚上
It’s been a very confusing night.
我从来没有经历过这样的晚上
I don’t think I’ve ever been through anything so confusing.
你明天跟我说吧
You tell me tomorrow.
乘车到公园东站
The bus to Eastern Parkway.
回去的时候不要迷路了
Don’t get lost on the way home.
噢,乘车到公园东站
Uh, the bus to Eastern Parkway,
然后…
and then?
我爱你,我爱你
I love you. I love you.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for taking me home.
我现在好烦 不要那么没有耐心,克里斯丁
This is really boring here. Don’t be so impatient, Christian.
再等一下你就可以见到 那个你从没见过的小甜心了
Wait till you see her. A more delicious little strudel you have never seen.
真的很美丽 典型的法国风味,并且很…
Really superb, typically French, and very…
噢,我真的想吃甜心,勃兰特
Well, I could use a little strudel, Brandt,
但是我们到这里…
but we have been here?
已经2个小时了
Yeah, two hours.
法国人就是喜欢迟到 2小时啊
To be French is to be late. Two hours.
这也是他们的魅力之一
It’s part of their charm.
我只希望她们来的时候我 不要已经喝得烂醉如泥了
I only hope they get here before I’m too blind drunk to recognize them.
方斯瓦丝,求你 我知道他们是德国人…但并不是所有的德国人都是猪
Francoise, please. Of course the men are Germans, but not all Germans are swine.
不是? – 噢,我向你保证 我们只喝一杯酒
No? -Oh, I promise you, one drink.
只喝一杯酒,我们就走 我不想和敌人打交道
Just one drink, then we’ll go. I don’t want to be seen fraternizing with the enemy.
我不想被铬居打 求你
I don’t want to be beaten by my neighbors. Please.
经过刀伤的脸是不好看的
I would not look good with a shaved head.
方斯瓦丝,求你,求你! 噢!
Francoise, please. Please! Oh!
好吧,我去
All right, I’ll go.
但并不是因为你,因为我很好奇
But not because of your arguments, because I’m curious.
我想看看他们到底是怎么样的超人
I’d like to observe one of these supermen.
我是在城市里张大的 我还没近距离观察过猪,走吧
I’m a city girl. I’ve never seen a pig up close. Come on.
她们来了
Here they are.
啊,终于见到你们了
Ah, at last you are here.
假如你们不是这么漂亮的话 我一定会拍你们屁♥股♥的
If you didn’t look so pretty, I’d give you a good spank in a very important place.
或许我喜欢那样呢 噢,我们等下再谈这个
Perhaps I’d like it. Yes, we can talk about that later.
真高兴你会来,方斯瓦丝
How nice of you to come, Francoise.
请让我介绍一下 这位是莱特诺德·迪斯特先生 这位是方斯瓦丝小姐
May I present Herr Leutnant Diestl. This is Francoise.
很高兴见到你[法语]
Enchanté de faire Votre connaissance.
对不起,我只会说这一句法语
I’m sorry, but that’s all the French I know.
噢,没关系的
Oh, that’s all right.
你们都是德国人,或许这是我 对你们唯一感兴趣的地方
You are all the German I know, and perhaps, all I care to know.
这位是我的小西蒙娜
And this is my little Simone.
见到你真高兴,莱特诺德 对不起我们迟到了
It’s a pleasure, Leutnant. I’m sorry that we’re a little late.
你看到了,我不跟你说过 她们是值得一等的?
You see, didn’t I tell you they were worth waiting for?
你坐下吧?
Would you care to sit?
噢,你们真漂亮
Oh, really gallant you are.
你经常这样对女人说话?
Are you always as dashing as that with the ladies?
是的,经常这样,只要她们是女人
Yes, always, if they are ladies.
我必须告诉你千万不要 被他的雅利安魅力所迷倒
I must warn you not to be deceived by this Aryan charm.
他是阿尔卑斯最着名 的少女杀手噢,拉拉
He is the most famous lady-killer in the Alps. Oh, la, la.
告诉我,上尉 你杀死过多少法国少女?
Tell me, Lieutenant. How many French ladies have you killed?
我想我还没那种本事
Well, I think that I’m not clever enough to do that.
但是如果我在法国 服役的时间长一点的话…
But perhaps if I serve in France for a little while,
或许在你的帮助下可以学会的
I could learn how with your very kind help.
但是我很不解,我觉得你 到这里才是来教导我们…
But I’m confused. I thought you came here to teach us something?
怎么长高,怎么金发碧眼 怎么干净利落,怎么提高效率
how to be tall and blond and clean and efficient.
或许你不是法国人,我不是德国人
Perhaps if you were not French and I was not German,
但是我们都是欧洲人 我们就能互相学习
but we were just simply Europeans, we could learn from each other.
你不觉得吗?
Don’t you think?
当然是统一的欧洲.我真是笨
United Europe, of course. How stupid of me.
你们德国人太有魅力了,以至于 我都忘了你们是理想主义者
You Germans have charmed me so that I forgot that you were all idealists.
噢,大家觉得这个玩笑不可笑吗?
Oh, now, look, doesn’t somebody know a good, dirty joke?
请闭嘴,弗朗索瓦丝。你会毁了我们今晚的[法语]
Ta gueule, Francoise, je t’en prie. Tu vas nous gacher cette soirée.
在你们所谓的黄金计划之下 你们还准备杀多少人?
How many of us do you plan to murder in the name of that golden plan of yours?
假如我们不统一的话 我就会自相残杀
If there is no unification, we will all go on murdering each other anyhow.
我知道一个位于蒙马特的餐馆
I know a nice little restaurant in Montmartre.
那里的花♥园♥非常漂亮
It has a beautiful garden.
我们可以去那里享受一下,去吗?
We can have it all to ourselves. Shall we go?
好的.我们可以在那里 讨论这些历史问题
Yeah. We can answer all historical questions there.
我们也绝对不会被拘捕 不,等等
And we don’t even need to get arrested. No, wait.
我想知道…
I would like to know…
你亲手把多少法国生命 送给了第三帝国的梦想
how many French lives you have personally contributed to that Wagnerian dream.
听着,这一点也不好玩 放开我!
Now, look, this is no longer funny. Let go of me!
我要听到这个德国佬的回答
I want an answer from the boche.
方斯瓦丝!
Francoise!
你杀死了多少法国人?
How many Frenchmen have you killed?
我没杀一个
I’ve killed no one.
没杀一个
No one.
但是假如为了和平而杀人…
But if I have to sacrifice a few lives for peace,
我会做的
I will do it.
是的,就算他们是我的同胞我也杀
Ja. Even if one of them is my own.
现在你不用再演戏了
Now I have seen a pig up close.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for your wine.
噢,等下
Complètement folle.
请别打扰我。你意识到你刚刚做了什么吗?[法语]
Laisse-moi tranquille. Tu te rends compte de ce que tu viens de faire?
克里斯丁
Christian.
晚安,西蒙,谢谢你 对不起
Good night, Simone. Thank you. I am so sorry.
噢 真的,真的对不起
Oh. Really, I am.
晚安,方斯瓦丝
Good night, Francoise.
上尉
Lieutenant.
对不起,我不该那样说的 没事,没事
I’m sorry. I should not have made such a scene. No. No.
请听我说
Please.
我的丈夫…
My husband was killed…
1940年在比利时战死
in 1940 in Belgium.
大家一谈到战死的生命 就说是为了和平…
And all this talk about sacrificing lives in order to have peace…
这对我一点意义都没有
just doesn’t make any sense to me.
和平唯一的办法就是停止互相残杀
The only way to peace is to stop killing each other.
这种问题我每天也会想1000遍
I think about this 1,000 times in a day.
我也希望这种问题像你说的那么简单
And I wish it would seem so simple to me.
我们可以再回去喝一杯吗?
Could I have another glass of wine?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
这是我的家
This is my house.
我就住在这里
This is where I live.
我想跟你说…
I think that I will not…
对我来说…
try to tell you how lovely…