Brandt, I see you are a captain from taking pictures.
这算什么,我应该成为上校的
It’s an outrage. I should be a major.
你不知道我见到你有多么高兴
You have no idea how glad I am to see you.
我来,给我们拿两个杯子
I’ll take that. Bring us some glasses.
我一直在这里等着 去巴黎的人,已经两天了
I’ve been hanging around here for two days waiting for somebody to go to Paris.
噢,你到巴黎去干什么,勃兰特?
Listen. What are you doing in Paris, Brandt?
我们的总部在那里
Well, my headquarters are there.
那这里就是你养美女的地方喽?
This is your headquarters with the blond hair who likes goose liver?
是的,是的,就是这里
Yeah, yeah. That’s the one.
就是说,你没接到什么命令
In other words, you have no orders whatsoever.
只是我自己的意愿 是的,是的
Only a desire. Yeah, yeah.
克里斯丁,我搞到了一辆法国汽车
Look, Christian, I have also managed to acquire a little French car all my own.
噢,你有车是很正常的 是的,但是…
Well, this follows, naturally. Yes, but look.
但我是一个老穷鬼摄影兵 别人要的话马上就拿走了
A poor, old photographer. I wouldn’t last an hour before somebody requisitioned it.
但是你也有战斗任务 所以没人会找你要的
But you have combat orders. With you, there would be no questions asked.
这辆车子就在这里吗?
You have this car here with you?
是的,就在附近的一个马棚里
Yeah, just near here in a little stable.
我们现在就去吧? – 坐车去巴黎,好的,走
Why don’t we go now? -We’ll take the car. All right. Let’s go.
好,好
Good. Good.
今晚同我和西蒙娜一起吃饭吧?
Why don’t you have dinner with Simone and me tonight, huh?
噢,我也很想那样,但是我必须去报到
Well, that would be very nice, but I think I must report.
噢,早上才去报到,你需要休息一下
Oh, report in the morning. You need some rest.
勃兰特,你见过方斯瓦丝吗?
Brandt, do you ever see Francoise?
当然见过,她现在和西蒙娜住在一起
Why, of course. She is living with Simone now.
她和西蒙娜住在一起?
She is living with Simone?
是的,已经住了一个多月了
Yeah, sure. She has been for more than a month.
勃兰特,今晚同 我和方斯瓦丝一起吃饭吧?
Brandt, would you like to have dinner with Francoise and me tonight?
好啊,那太好了
Very nice. We’d be delighted.
西蒙娜?西蒙娜?
Simone? Simone?
西蒙娜!啊…
Simone! Wha?
西蒙娜.亲爱的
Simone. Darling.
这么长时间了,是吗?
It’s been forever, ja?
永远吗?
Forever, hmm?
你好,方斯瓦丝
Hello, Francoise.
你好
Hello.
进来
Come in.
噢,我的朋友们,感谢 你们今晚给我带来的欢乐
Oh, my wonderful friends, I want to thank you for this beautiful night.
我爱你们
I love you for it.
我们现在庆祝一下,好不好?
And now I’d like to make a little toast, huh?
再见了,第三帝国的勃兰特上尉
Farewell, Captain Brandt of the Army of the Third Reich.
你喝醉了,亲爱的
You’re drunk, darling.
对大家说晚安不,不,不 克里斯丁了解我的
Say good night to everyone. No, no, no. Christian understands me.
晚安,勃兰特上尉
Good night, Captain Brandt.
明天醒来就是新生活了…
Tomorrow you’ll awaken to your new life?
勃兰特先生,文明的世界
Monsieur Brandt, citizen of the world.
他很有趣,是吗?他居然有这样的思想
Isn’t he funny? He has such ideas.
坐下,西蒙娜.再坐一会儿
Sit down, Simone. Sit down for a minute.
克里斯丁,我知道你不赞成我的话
Christian, I-I know you don’t approve,
但是请听我说一分钟
but listen to me for a minute.
告诉我…我们是文明人…
Tell me? Are we civilized human beings…
还是野兽?
or are we wild beasts?
人在迷失的时候…
A human being knows when he has lost…
总是试图自救
and he tries to save himself.
当你进入军队的时候 你就是在那自己的性命冒险
When you are put into the army, you are expected to risk your life.
但并不是说你就不要命了
But you are not expected to just throw it away.
毕竟,在战争中,克里斯丁
After all, in any war, Christian,
除了被炸飞的手臂和腿之外…
after all the arms and the legs have been blown off,
一切都显得无关紧要…
it doesn’t really matter…
因为一切其实都没改变
because nothing really changes.
晚安开了,我亲爱的朋友
Good night, my dear friend.
方斯瓦丝
Francoise,
对他好点,啊?
be good to him, ja?
因为他是最好的人中最好的人
Because he is the best of the best.
好了,高了 嗯
All right, all right. Ja.
走吧
Come on.
克里斯丁
Christian.
你…你不会告发他吧
You? You won’t report him.
不会
Won’t.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们俩是不同的
You’re not the same.
当你…
When you are?
当你蹲在战坑里的时候…
When you are in a hole…
连续几天和你的大便生活在一起
filled with your own excrement for days on end,
当你看到被你杀死的那些人 的脸和尸体的时候…
and when you see the faces and the bodies of the men you’ve killed,
你就会改变
you change.
当你出门在外 一直这样生活的时候…
And when you’re out there like that,
当你每天都和死人在一起的时候…
when you have to live with death every day…
长♥期♥这样…
for so long,
你心中一定要有个目标 不然你就会发疯
you have to keep something in front of you or you will go insane.
而我经常…
And there were hours…
眼中出现的就是你
I was always afraid that I had just invented you.
但是我是事实存在的
But I’m real.
是的
Yeah.
克里斯丁
Christian,
请留下来
please stay.
现在没有什么需要你去战斗了
There isn’t anything for you to fight for.
事实上一直就没有
There never really was.
克里斯丁
Christian,
你现在不再是帝国勇士了
you’re not the golden warrior anymore,
并且很快…
and soon…
你就会被流亡
you will be just another refugee.
不要走上这条路
Don’t throw this away.
求你
Please.
不要走上这条路
Don’t throw this away.
我觉得…
I think?
我已经身不由己了
I think I’ve come too far.
方斯瓦丝…
原谅我,我很爱你…
但我是一名盖世太保士兵…
谢谢你
伦敦
∮ My mother makes synthetic gin ∮
∮ My brother sells gas without coupons ∮
∮ Oh, what a∮
你在看什么?
What are you staring at?
将军那幅德行,我看不惯
The faces of the generals, I don’t like ’em.
假如有什么事情我不能忍♥受的话…
If there is one thing I cannot stand…
就是他们身上那种病态的优越感
it’s enlisted men with their air of injured moral superiority.
他们看起来就不像那种 能带领你冲破德国堡垒的人
They don’t look like they could lead you up the walls of a German fortress.
哦,不要担心,宝贝
Well, don’t you worry, honey.
他们不会带你冲出伦敦的堡垒的
They’re not gonna lead you anyplace outside of a London bar.
不要总是这样 好啊…
Let’s not start that again. All right…
继续啊,亲爱的
Go on, dear.
哦,有来了一个大人物
Oops. Here comes another big man.
∮ Bless the long and the short and the tall ∮
不,不,不,坐下,士兵 你好吗,玛格丽特?
No, no, no. Sit down. Sit down, soldier. How are you, Margaret?
到目前为止,我很好,萨姆
I’m all right, Sam, so far.
他们这么早就来了
They are a little early tonight.
哦,怀特克军士,我想让 你认识一下罗克兰将军
Oh. Private Whiteacre, I’d like you to meet General Rockland.
萨姆,是吗? -见到你真高兴,长官
Sam, huh? -Nice to know you, sir.
谢谢,去酒吧,带上你的朋友
Thank you. Come on over to the bar. Bring your friend.
马上就来,谢谢你,萨姆
In a little while. Thank you, Sam.
你这样有多久了?
How long’s this been goin’ on?
你真的想知道吗? – 还有一个将军
Wouldn’t you like to know? -And a general too.
堂堂一个男子汉…
Johnny One Note.
总是抱怨长官,总是鄙视升迁…
Always criticizing officers. Always turning down promotions.
那你为什么要一直做一个士兵?
Why do you insist on staying a private?
我想是因为内鹘
Guilt, I guess.
弗洛伊德博士会说我 这是在处罚自己…
Dr. Freud would say I’m punishing myself…
因为我总是避开战争
because I’m staying out of combat.
假如你想知道更人性 一点的原因的话…告诉你还因为我让 诺亚.阿克曼为我而搏斗
Because I’m letting Noah Ackerman do my fighting for me, if you wanna personalize it.
哦,那你就继续吧
Well, then get into it.
不要说什么内鹘,我听了就想吐
Stop feeling so guilty. It’s getting a little sickening.
我宁愿内鹘也不愿死
I’d rather be guilty than dead.
去啊,去见你的萨姆
Go on. See Sam.