Down!
下来!
From the top down!
从上面下来!
Ah! Oh, my God!
啊! 噢,偶滴神!
The crossing
横穿大♥陆♥
Sun Chemical composition:
太阳,化学成分:
hydrogen, helium, oxygen, iron
氢,氦,氧,铁…
neon, nitrogen, silicon, magnesium
氖,氮,硅,镁…
and sulfur.
和硫
“How beautiful the sun
“太阳多么美啊…
“when newly risen,
快要绽放的刹那间
“And explodes in the morning greetings
惊现的光芒送来了问候!
“Happy as the man who can lovingly salute its rising
一个人能深情地向日出敬礼…
“more glorious than a dream!”
那快乐比梦更为耀眼!“
What?
什么?
So,
那么
You’re officially a hobo now?
你现在真的成了流浪汉了吗?
Well, incase you haven’t noticed,
好吧,怕是你没注意到…
I’m heading a freight train right, on my way to Washington D.C.
我在蹭货运火车去华盛顿特区的路上
And..What’s an adventurer never leave aside?
然后一躺冒险必不可少的东西是?
His knife, his magnifying glass,
他的刀,他的放大镜
his maps, his whip
他的地图,他的绳子
and his hat.
还有他的帽子
But, You have forgotten the whip.
打赌你忘记带鞭子了
I’m glad you’re here. Me too. I’m glad you’re here.
很高兴你来了 我也很高兴有你在
No! Not my Japanese weevils !
不!为什么就啃我的日本米虫!
These larvae.. stay survived.. shipment across the Pacific ocean,
这些幼虫,他们横跨太平洋都活下来了
70 000 miles, to end up in the stomach of a goat?
7000英里,而最后却被吃到羊肚子里去了?
It’s just the ignorant Montana goats. They dont know any better.
他们只是些没脑子的蒙大拿山羊,它们心里可没大没小
Oh..well..If you can’t manage your karate goats, maybe you should consider another line of work!
你要是再替山羊喊冤,可能你该考虑换个新的老婆了!
If that’s what you think, you know, set the plate at the table for me.
你要是那样想,你还给我准备餐具
If that’s what you think, you know, set my plate at the table.
你要是那样想,你还给我准备餐具!
Security, track number 8.
安检,检查8号♥
Security, track number 8.
安检,开始检查8号♥
A melancholy feeling came over me, I cannot get rid of.
一种抑郁感笼罩着我,挥之不去
The motorhome was pointed backwards,
房♥车面朝火车后面
So, I had that depressing feeling that I was traveling in reverse.
所以让我有种反向行驶的压抑感觉
Hello, kid.
你好,小子
Hey… Kid!
嘿?小伙子!
Come over.
过来
Com’on, Come over.
来,来这边
Com’on, Get closer.
快,靠近点
Hold It.
拿着
Hold It.
拿着
This is your first time?
你是第一次这样?
Yes.

“Two Clouds”.
“两朵云”
“Two Clouds”, that’s my name.
“两朵云”,是我的名字
I am T.S.
我是T.S.
T for Tecumseh S for Sparrow
T是特库姆塞,S是司柏柔(英语单词 – 麻雀)
Sparrow, as in the bird?
司柏柔,和麻雀是一个词?
Yes.

At the moment on my birth, a sparrow crashed through the window
我出生的时候,一只麻雀撞到了窗户玻璃上死了…
and died right down kitchen floor.
掉到了厨房♥地板上
Follow me.
跟我来
Step on it.
踩上去
Com’on!
踩啊!
You know why the right sole is more worn out than the left one?
你知道为什么右边鞋底比左边磨损得更厉害?
Because one of your legs is shorter than the other?
因为你的一条腿比另一条短些?
Nope. Because these shoes belong to Johnny Cash
不,因为这是约翰尼·卡什的鞋子
He always kept the beat.
而他总是保持着音乐节拍
You think the dead sparrow in your kitchen right when you were born
你觉得在你出生的那一刻死在厨房♥里的麻雀…
is a more credible story?
这个故事更让人难以置信吗?
That’s what mom told me.
那是我妈妈告诉我的
Your mother gave birth in the kitchen?
你妈妈在厨房♥生下你的,嘿?
You see?
你看到了?
What?
什么?
The Sparrow.
那只麻雀
Once Upon a time
从前
there was a sparrow that was very ill
有一只病重的麻雀
didn’t have the strength to go south.
他没有足够的力气往南飞了
Go without me, he told his children.
别管我了走吧,他告诉他的孩子们
I’ll find shelter from the cold
我会找到躲避严寒的庇护所的
and I’ll see you in spring.
来年春天再会
So, did he survive?
那,他活下来了吗?
The bird went to an oak tree
那鸟儿找到一棵橡树
and asked if he could take shelter in his leaves.
问橡树他能不能在叶子里避寒
But the oak was, the cold and arrogant tree,.. he refused.
但那是一棵冰冷而傲慢的橡树,没同意
The peach,.. the aspen,
杂子树,白杨树
the willow, the elm,
柳树,榆树
they all said no, can you believe this?
他们都说不,你信不信?
I guess.
我猜是吧
Don’t answer the question… It’s part of the story…
别回答,这是故事的一部分
Sorry!..
抱歉
Then the first snows came.
后来,第一场雪来了
The sparrow took a last chance with the pine tree, who said:
麻雀到松树那儿最后试试运气, 松树说:
I can’t offer you much protection,
我给不了你多少保护
I only have needles that let in draft
我只有漏风的针叶
But my answer is …
但我的回答是…
Yes.
可以
Overjoyed, the sparrow took refuge there
多高兴啊,麻雀在那避寒…
and you know what?
而你说后来怎样?
He survived the winter.
他活过了冬天
The children returned and wept tears of joy.
他的孩子们回来了,擦了擦高兴之余的泪水
Upon seeing this, the Creator decided to punish all the other trees for their selfishness.
看到这个,造物主决定惩罚那些自私的树木
From that day on,
从那天起
every tree lost it’s leaves in winter,
所有的树木都在冬天掉光叶子
except the pine, who saved the sparrow.
除了松树,因为它救了麻雀
My grandmother told me this story.
是我奶奶告诉我这个故事的
Had you ever heard it before?
你之前有听过吗?
You can answer now.
现在你可以回答我了
Story is finished!
故事结束了!
The story is very pretty.
这个故事很美
But, the insulating properties of pine needles
但是松叶的隔热性能…
could not release the heat to create a warm enough cocoon
真的不足以创造一个足够温暖的小窝…
for a bird the size of a sparrow.
对麻雀这么大的鸟儿来说
Your grandmother lied to you.
你奶奶骗你的
So where were you headed, T.S.?
那么你要到哪里去,T.S.?
To buy me a hot dog.
你能给我买♥♥一个热狗吗?
The old sea dog!
老水手!
Captain’s Choice!.. Huh!..
船长的最爱,哈!
Quickly, it close in fifteen minutes.
快去,他们15分钟后就关门了
Bye, Sparrow!..
再会,司柏柔!
See you, Bye!
再见,拜!
I’m sure you will find your tree.
我相信你能找到你的栖木
You too!
你也要哦!
Dr. Clair …
克莱尔博士…
this time, you can’t stop me.
这次,你管不了我了
And what is the reason behind this embargo?
还有到底为什么禁止我吃它?
T.S., Do you know where this smell of those marvellous sausages comes from?
T.S.,你知道这种超凡的香肠的香味哪来的吗?
It’s from a smell factory, on the New Jersey Turnpike.
是一个小作坊生产的,在新泽西州收费公路上
It was carefully designed and artificially synthesized
这玩样是有意设计和人工合成出来的…
to maximize their desirability.
让人们的食欲膨胀
Do you like it one?
你想来一根吗?
A drink with that?
你想要配一杯饮料吗?
Sure, Is that included?
好啊,要另付钱吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然不用
I’m gonna give you straw.
我会给你一根吸管…
and one of my best hot dogs, I hope you like it.
再给你挑个最好的热狗,你肯定会喜欢的
Hi Marj.
嗨,玛吉
I want you to look at this.
看看这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!