这个叫做抛
It’s called random.
给我写下来
Write it down for me.
抛
“Random.”
甚至日常的身体治疗
Even routine physical therapy…
都好像是解释一个文化
was like explaining a whole culture.
他说中国医生给他一些…
He says the Chinese doctor gave him some ointment…
他现在用的药膏
that he’s using.
我们…他可能从未用过
We’ll probably… he’s probably never had a stim on it.
什么?
A what?
其中一个电流
One of those electrical stims…
会刺♥激♥血液循环
where it stimulates the blood flow.
你想那样吗?
Do you want to do that?
我们可能会 我是说…
We probably will. I mean…
他们想在你身上放电
They want to put electricity in you.
不 不会痛 不痛
No, it doesn’t hurt. No hurt.
你都不会想感觉一下 真的?
You won’t even feel it. -Really?
还没有吧? 一点点
Nothing yet? -A little.
一点点? 是 一点点
A little? -Yeah, a little.
好
OK.
好了 好了
OK. All right, all right.
你以前有过这样的经历吗?
Have you done this before?
我们的方法有点不一样
Our method is a little different.
我们用针…你知道针吗?
We use needles… you know those needles?
针♥刺♥疗法 针♥刺♥疗法
Acupuncture. Acupuncture.
Ac-u-punc-ture
Ac-u-punc-ture.
Ac…
Ac…
Ac-u-punc-ture
Ac-u-punc-ture.
针♥刺♥疗法
Acupuncture.
你不想试吧? 不
You never try, huh? -No.
很爽的 真的很爽
It’s nice. Really nice.
是
Yeah.
当我们回家到休斯顿时候 好像一个巨大的庆典
When we came home to Houston it was like a huge celebration.
姚明!
Yay, Yao Ming! Whoo!
姚明!哦!
Yao Ming! Whoo!
姚明!
Yao Ming!
李玟…亚洲最大的 流行明星…在那里
Coco Lee… the biggest pop star in Asia… was there…
然后只引来了最糟糕的压力
and all of it only made the pressure worse.
嘿 姚 你认识李玟吗?
Hey, Yao, you know Coco Lee?
是 我看见她 看见她?
Yeah, I saw her. -Saw her?
是 她来了
Yeah, she was here.
好了 快点
All right, come on. Whoo!
我爱NB…A
…and I love NBA…
…NBA运动!哦!
…NBA sports! Whoo!
姚 她非常性感 姚
Yao. She’s pretty hot, Yao.
是吗? 是
Yeah? -Yeah.
你有约过吗?哈哈哈
You get a date with that? Ha ha ha!
嗨 姚 你好吗?
Hi, Yao. How you doing?
看看我能不能帮你
I’ll see if I can help you out.
你有床了吗? 有一张很长的床了吗?
Do you have a bed yet? Do you have a long bed yet?
他定了一张好的
He ordered one. -OK.
因为我老婆搞室内装饰
‘Cause my wife is an interior decorator…
她很知道…
and she has a connection…
他们能在哪里定做床
where they would make a custom-made bed.
他们刚定做了一张
They just ordered one.
好 那睡个好觉
Good. Get some good sleep. Ha ha!
你从人群中听见的吼叫… 姚明!
That roar you hear from the crowd… Yao Ming!
火箭队把球抢过来
And the Rockets turn the ball over.
我们不能给他们一个罚球
We can’t give them a free one!
好像在教孩子什么的
It’s like teaching a child or something.
一次有90种不同的事情
90 different things at one time.
他想一下子学到
You know, he’s expected to learn it on sight.
他会习惯的 他会习惯
He’ll get used to it. He’ll get used to it.
我是说 会要他…
I mean, it might take him…
可能要他一个星期 也可能要一个月
it might take him a week, it might take him a month…
或者一年 但他会习惯
it might take him a year, but he’ll get used to it.
我看得出来姚有点气馁了
I could tell that Yao was a little discouraged…
但他永远不会退缩 火箭队也一样
but he never backed off, and neither did the Rockets.
哈哈!
Ha!
有时候看比赛很为难
Sometimes it was hard to watch…
但他们一直向他扔东西…
but they just kept throwing things at him…
给他们证明他们知道 他能做得更好
showing him that they knew he could get better.
快点 四
Go quicker. Four…
五 干得好
five. Good work.
你知道 对你和史蒂夫来说挑战就是
The challenge, you know, will be for you and Steve…
要灌输污秽和卑鄙的水平
to instill that level of nastiness and meanness…
有侵略性 在最关键的时刻
Aggressiveness. -In the biggest moments.
因为你知道我在想什么?
‘Cause you know what I was thinking?
他现在大约21 22岁
He’s, like, 21, 22 right now…
在他们的文化里 那好像是失礼
and in their culture, it’s like, disrespectful…
支配你的对手
to, like, dominate your opponent.
征服他
To kill him.
我们要让他征服模式
Yeah, we gotta get him into that kill mode…
因为我们让他 沙克征服模式
’cause if we get him to, like, the Shaq kill mode…
他就能征服每个人
he can kill everybody.
看我教我最大的人打球
Watch me teach my big man to play.
他要准备走了 相信我
He gonna be ready to go. Trust me.
是
Yep.
他喜欢和队员在一起
You know, he likes being with his team.
他准备来了 排除了防守 然后投篮
When he’s ready to come here and make the pass, then go.
哦 耶!
Oh, yeah!
哦!
Ohh!
很好
That’s it.
我不想再看了
I don’t even want to see no more-
我刚才说过
You know, I said earlier that, um…
我只是有点怀疑…
I just had very little doubt…
他会成为一个出色的NBA球员
that he’s gonna be a good NBA player.
但我感觉他有机会做好
But my gut feeling was that he has a chance to be great.
我想他能做得很好 是
I think he could be great. -Yeah.
我真的觉得他能做得很好
I really do think he could be great.
我要为他洗背 他够不到
I got to wash his back for him. You know, he can’t reach it.
队员知道姚开始做好了
The team knew Yao was starting to get it…
但还没有别人做到
but almost no one else did.
当我们去洛杉矶打湖人队的时候…
When we went to Los Angeles to play the Lakers…
第一次…
for the first time…
大家都看见火车脱轨
everyone was watching to see the train wreck.
这就是我要舔肯尼屁♥股♥的星期?
Will this be the week that I have to kiss Kenny’s ass?
嘿 你为什么那样做?
Hey, why would you do that?
我告诉了你 如果姚明今年 在一场比赛中得到19分
I told you, if Yao Ming gets 19 points in a game this year…
我就要在大家的面前舔他的屁♥股♥
I’m gonna kiss his ass right here in front of everybody.
因为他说…
‘Cause he said…
他说了姚明是休斯顿最出色的球员
he said Yao Ming was the best player in Houston.
炒面好像…
Chow Ming is like…
不炒面, -哈哈哈
Not Chow Ming. -Ha ha ha!
你怎么老想着吃啊
You never stop thinking about food.
有什么比洛杉矶湖人队…
What better place to be than the home…
世界冠军主场更好的地方…
of the world champion Los Angeles Lakers…
湖人队踏上
as the Lakers embark on a journey…
第四个 夺取NBA冠军的征程
for their fourth consecutive NBA title.
我们有我们的王朝
We got our dynasties…
湖人队是一个王朝 可以上溯到
and the Lakers are a dynasty reaching back…
乔治·麦肯和埃尔金·贝勒 和杰里·韦斯特时代
to the time of George Mikan and Elgin Baylor and Jerry West.
来对抗他们 嘿 那是…
To come up against them, hey, that’s…
那是非常特别的事情
that’s something very, very special.
即便沙克因伤不能上场
Even with Shaq sitting out with an injury…
姚明也不被看好
Yao was expected to self-destruct.
湖人队看来是有备而来
Lakers look sharp as can be.
他们似乎胸有成竹,
They have come dedicated and determined…
准备提前夺冠
to get this done and put it away early.
火箭队溃不成军
The Rockets are just being destroyed.
真是丢人啊
It’s embarrassing.