What are you not telling me?
你还有什么没告诉我的吗
Mulder!
穆德
The virus may be extraterrestrial.
这种病毒可能来自外太空
I don’t…
我不
Mulder, I don’t…
穆德 我才不信
what do you think they are? I have no idea.
你觉得那是什么 谁知道
This is weird, mulder.
太古怪了 穆德
Very weird.
确实非常古怪
Why would anyone grow corn in the middle of the desert?
谁会在沙漠里种玉米
Those could be giant jiffy pop poppers.
可以爆出大量的爆米花
It’s cool in here.
这里很冷
The temperature’s being regulated.
温度保持恒定
For the purpose of what?

I think we’re on top of a larger structure.
我觉得我们正站在一座巨大的建筑物顶端
This is some kind of a venting system.
脚底下是它的通气系统
Do you hear something?
你听见什么动静吗
I hear a humming. Like electricity.
嗡嗡的 像是电流
High voltage, maybe.
可能是高压电
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe not.
也许不是
Scully…
史考利
yeah? run!
什么 快跑
Scully!
史考利
I can’t see!
我什么都看不见
Give me your hand!
把手给我
did you get stung? I don’t think so.
被叮了吗 好像没吧
Talk to me, scully!
说句话 史考利
Scully!
史考利
Damn it! Scully!
见鬼 史考利
Scully!
史考利
Scully!
史考利
Talk to me, scully!
说句话 史考利
Mulder!
穆德
Scully!
史考利
Mulder!
穆德
Can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Mulder…
穆德
Scully!
史考利
Scully!
史考利
Scully!
史考利
Mulder!
穆德
Scully!
史考利
Scully, talk to me!
史考利 说句话
Mulder…
穆德
Where’d they go?
他们去哪了
Come on!
快走
She’s coming in.
她来了
Special agent scully.
特工史考利
I apologize for making you wait.
抱歉让你们久等了
I have new evidence.
我找到了新证据
Evidence of what?
什么证据
These are fossilized bone fragments…
这些是骨化石碎片
..that were gathered at the bomb site in dallas.
在达拉斯爆♥炸♥现场收集到的
you’ve been back to dallas? yes.
你又回达拉斯了吗 是的
You found something.
你查出点什么了吧
In texas, some kind of experiment.
在得克萨斯州有个特别实验
Tankers carrying something they excavated.
油罐车运走了他们挖出来的东西
what? I’m not sure. A virus, I think.
什么东西 不确定 我猜是病毒
I also have reason to believe that there
我还有理由确信
There may have been involvement by sac michaud.
这事米肖组长也牵扯其中
Those are very serious allegations, agent scully.
这可是非常严重的指控 史考利特工
Yes, I know.
我知道
you saw this experiment? yeah. We were chased off.
你看见实验了吗 对 但我们被撵出来了
what did it look like? there were bees, corn crops.
什么样的实验 有蜜蜂 玉米地
You have conclusive evidence
你有确凿证据
To tie your claim to the crime?
证明你所说的话全部属实吗
Not completely conclusive.
没有完全确凿的证据
We hope too.
我们也希望有
We’re working towards gathering that evidence.
我们正在努力调查取证
Working with?
你和谁
With agent mulder.
特工穆德
what are they? what do you think?
他们是什么 你怎么想
Transportation system. Transgenic crops.
传播系统 转基因玉米
The pollen altered to carry a virus.
以及改造的花粉可以传播病毒
That’s my guess.
那是我的猜测
Guess?
猜测?
What do you mean? Hey! You told me you had answers.
什么意思 你说过你知道答案的
Yeah, but I don’t have ’em all.
是的 但我不是全都知道
you didn’t know my father. he and I were old friends.
你并不认识我父亲 他和我是老朋友
You’ve used me to gather information for your books!
你只是利用我来为你的书收集材料
Lower your voice!
小声点
Kurtzweil!
克兹维尔
You’d be shit out of luck if it wasn’t for me.
没我 你连个屁都查不着
I put my ass on the line for you.
我可是拼了老命在帮你
I just got chased by two black helicopters!
我被两架黑直升机追赶时你在哪
And why do you think you’re here talking to me?
那你怎么还在这里和我说话
These people don’t make mistakes.
这些家伙从不枉纵一人的
What’s wrong?
出了什么事
Salt lake city, utah. Transfer effective immediately.
犹他州的盐湖城 调令马上生效
I already gave skinner my letter of resignation.
我已经把辞职信交给斯金纳了
You can’t quit now.
你不能现在退出
I can, mulder. I debated whether to tell you in person…
我可以 我一直犹豫要不要当面跟你说
We’re on the verge here!
我们马上就要成功了
You’re on the verge. Please don’t do this to me.
是你快成功了 别把我扯进去
After all you’ve seen, you can just walk away?
看到那些事情 你能一走了之吗
I have. I did. It’s done.
我不得不离开 到此为止了
I need you on this… you don’t need me.
我需要你 你不需要我
You never have. I’ve just held you back.
从来都不需要 我只会拖你后腿
I gotta go.
我必须走了
If you wanna tell yourself that, you can. But you’re wrong.
你可以这么想 但是那是错的
Why did they assign me to you?
为什么他们把我派给你
To debunk your work. To shut you down.
为了搅乱你的工作 阻止你的调查
But you saved me!
但你救了我
As frustrating as it’s been sometimes
在面临困难和令人沮丧的时候
Your strict rationalism and science
你的严谨态度和科学精神
Have saved me a thousand times over.
一次次救了我
You kept me honest.
让我保持正直
You made me a whole person. I owe you everything.
成就了今天的穆德 我欠你无数的人情
Scully, you owe me nothing.
史考利 你不欠我任何东西
I don’t know if I wanna do this alone.
我不知道我一个人想不想继续下去
I don’t even know if I can.
我甚至不知道我做不做得来
And if I quit now, they win.
如果你现在退出 他们就赢了
I’m sorry.
对不起
No… Something stung me.
不是你 什么东西叮了我一下
Must’ve gotten in your shirt.
一定是爬到你衬衫里了
Mulder, ..something’s wrong.
穆德 不对劲
What?
什么
I’m having laminating pain in my chest. what?
我胸口闷痛 什么
Scully!
史考利
My motor functions are being affected.
全身出现瘫痪症状
My… Pulse is thready.
脉搏微弱
I have a funny taste in the back of my throat.
喉咙里面很不舒服
it must be anaphylactic shock. I have no allergy…
一定是过敏性休克 我没过敏史
This is special agent fox mulder. I have an agent down!
我是特工福克斯·穆德 有一个伙伴倒下了
Can you hear me? Can you say your name?
能听到吗 能说话吗
She has constriction in the throat.
咽喉处异常紧缩
Let’s get her in the van right away!
马上抬进救护车
She said she had a funny taste in her throat.
她说她喉咙很不舒服
But she has no allergy to bee stings.
但她对蜜蜂叮咬不过敏
The bee that stung her might have been carrying a virus.
叮她的蜜蜂可能携带病毒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!