I want all of these settings checked and recalibrated.
检验设备 重新校准
I want a steady minus two degrees celsius
尸体已注射过疫苗
Throughout the transfer of the body
所以务必确保 运尸期间的温度
After I’ve administered the vaccine.
恒于零下2摄氏度
It’s gone! What?
它不见了 你说什么
It’s left the body. I think it’s gestated.
它离开了宿主 恐怕已发育成形了
What’s the matter? Wait.
怎么了 等等
I can see it.
我看见它了
Oh, jesus, lord…
上帝啊
You, you see it? Yeah.
看见了吗 是的
So much for little green men!
好一个小绿人
I need you down here.
你们几个也下来帮忙
Help, I need help.
救我 快救救我
What are you doing?
这是要干什么
What are you doing!
你们想干什么
Oh, my god!
上帝啊
Sir, you have a call.
先生 您的电♥话♥
Yes?
你好
We have a situation. the members are assembling.
出事了 正在召集全体人员
Is it an emergency?
紧急事件吗
Yes. A meeting has been set tonight in London
是的 今晚在伦敦开会
To determine a course.
商议解决之道
Who called this meeting?
谁召集的
Strughold. he just got on a plane in Tunis.
斯特拉格霍尔德 他刚从突尼斯登机
Has strughold arrived?
斯特拉格霍尔德到了吗
Yes. they’re waiting in the library, sir.
到了 大家都在书房♥等您 先生
We began to worry.
还以为你出事了呢
Some of us have travelled so far,
一些远道而来的都到了
And you are the last to arrive.
而你这么近 却是最后一个到的
I’m sorry. my grandson fell and broke his leg.
实在抱歉 因孙子腿摔伤 所以来晚了
While we’ve been waiting,
在我们等你的时间里
We’ve seen surveillance tapes that raise more concerns.
我们看了监控录像 现在更加担心
More concerns than what?
担心什么
We have been forced to reassess our role in colonization…
最新表现出来的生物特性让我们
..by new facts of biology which have presented themselves
不得不重新估量我们在殖民化中的角色
The virus has mutated.
病毒发生了突变
Into what?
变成了什么
A new extraterrestrial biological entity.
一种地球上没见过的生物结构
My god…
老天
The geometry of mass infection presents
呈几何级数传播的大规模传染
certain conceptual re-evaluate for us
为我们在他们的殖民♥意♥图的角色重新定位
about our palce in their colonization.
提供了方向性指引
This isn’t colonization. This is spontaneous repopulation.
这哪是殖民 分明是利用人体繁殖
All our work…
我们所有的工作…
Lf it’s true, they’ve been using us all along.
如果这是真的 他们就一直在利用我们
We’ve been laboring under a lie.
我们一直在谎言下工作
it could be an isolated case. how can we know?
这次突变也许只是个例 谁知道呢
We’re going to tell them what we’ve learned…
我们得把这些发现告诉他们…
..by turning over a body infected
把其中一个受感染
With the gestating organism.
并孕育着生物体的人体交给他们
In hope of what? Learning that it’s true?
你期望什么答案呢 真♥相♥?
That we are nothing but digestives
事实就是我们只不过是外星人创造…
For the creation of a new race of aliens?
新物种所必需的食物而已
By co-operating we are but beggars to our own demise.
再与他们合作 简直是自寻死路
Cooperation it’s the only chance of saving ourselves.
合作是生存的唯一希望
They still need us to make their preparations.
他们尚需我们为之作准备
We’ll continue to use them as they do us,
我们只好将计就计
If only to get more time to work…
为疫苗的研制
..on our vaccine.
争取时间
My lateness might as well have been absence.
我迟到和缺席有什么区别
A course has already been taken.
你们已经做出决定了
There are complications.
事情很复杂
Mulder saw one of the infected bodies we destroyed in dallas.
穆德发现了我们在达拉斯销毁的一具受感染的尸体
He’s there now. Someone tipped him.
他现在就在那里 肯定是有人指点他
Who?
是谁
kurtzweil, we think. noone believes kurtzweil.
我们觉得是克兹维尔 没人会相信他
Or his books.
或是他的书
He’s a crank.
他是个怪人
Mulder believes him.
穆德相信他
then kurtzweil must be removed. as must mulder.
那就除掉克兹维尔 还有穆德
Kill mulder…
要是杀了穆德
We take the risk of turning one man’s quest into a crusade.
我们就要冒着引起注意的危险
Then take away what he holds most valuable.
那就夺走他最有珍贵的东西
That with which he can’t live without.
夺走他最依赖的东西
I don’t see any evidence of an archaeological
我看不见任何考古迹象
Or any other kind of a dig site.
或是挖掘现场的证据
This is where he marked on the map.
这就是他在地图上标记的地点
You’re sure those fossils were infected
你确定那些化石感染的病毒
With the same virus you saw at the morgue?
和你在停尸房♥见过的一样吗
Both sets of bones were porous.
两套骨骼都疏松多孔洞
As if the virus were decomposing it.
似乎被病毒分解了
and you’ve never seen that virus before? no.
你从没见过这种病毒 没有
Look at that.
看那边
That look like new grass to you?
看起来是不是很像新铺的草坪
Pretty green for this climate.
这样的气候里这草也太青了
Ground’s dry about an inch down. This was laid recently.
地面以下一英寸就是干的了 是最近才铺的吧
The equipment’s brand-new, too.
游乐器材也都是全新的
No irrigation system. Somebody’s covering their tracks.
没有灌溉系统 有人在掩盖他们的行踪
You boys live around here?
你们住在附近吗
Yeah.
是的
Seen anybody digging over there?
看见有人在这里挖过东西吗
We’re not supposed to say.
我们不能说
who told you that? nobody.
谁说的 没人
Same nobody that built that playground?
天上掉下来的游乐场?
Nobody buy you those new bikes, too?
天上掉下来的自行车?
you’d better tell us. we don’t even know you.
你们最好说实话 我们又不认识你们
We’re fbi agents.
我们是联邦调查局特工
You’re not fbi agents.
你们才不是呢
How do you know?
你们怎么知道的
Cos y’all look like door-to-door salesmen.
因为你俩看起来像上门推销员
Hey, you wanna buy a badge?
你好 想买♥♥我的证件吗
They left an hour ago.
他们一小时之前离开了
Going that way.
向那个方向走了
Unmarked tanker trucks.
无标志的油罐卡车
What do archaeologists haul out in tanker trucks?
考古人员运什么东西用得上油罐卡车
I don’t know. where are they going with it?
我不知道 他们要去哪里
That’s the first question to
要找到他们
Answer if we’re gonna find them.
得先解决这个问题
What are my choices?
我们走哪边
100 miles of nothing in both directions.
左右100英里内都没建筑物
Which way do you think they went?
你觉得他们往哪里去了
You got two choices. One’s wrong.
两个选择 除了错的就是对的
i think they went left. i think they went right.
我想他们往左走了 我觉得是右边
Five years together. How many times have I been wrong?
我们一起工作五年了 我才错过几次
Never.
一次也没有
Not driving, anyway.
不过 开车就不一定了
I was right about the bomb, wasn’t i?
至少炸♥弹♥的事我是对的 不是吗
This is great. This is fitting.
很好 乐子大了
What?
怎么了
I have to be in washington dc in 11 hours
我十一个小时内还要到华盛顿
For a hearing concerning my career.
参加一个关乎前途的听证会
I’m in the middle of nowhere chasing phantom tanker trucks.
我却在这鸟不拉屎的地方追没影的油罐车
We are not cheasing tanker trucks. We’re chasing evidence.
我们不是在追车 我们在追查证据
Of what?
什么证据
Bodies infected with a virus you detected.
你亲手调查过的 尸体上的病毒
They haul oil in tanker trucks.
他们可以用油罐卡车运石油
They haul gas in tanker trucks.
他们可以用油罐卡车天然气
They do not haul viruses.
才不会用油罐卡车运病毒
Well, they may be hauling a virus in these tanker trucks.
他们也有可能用油罐车运病毒
What do you mean? Mulder?
你到底想说什么 穆德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!