I’d like to know what he died of. wouldn’t you?
我想知道他的死因 你不想吗
Say that’s it up here.
就停那儿吧
Excuse me? Can I help you?
打扰下 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is this dr. Kurtzweil’s residence?
克兹维尔医生住这儿吗
You have some kind of business with him?
找他有何贵干
Yeah, I’m looking for him.
找他有点事儿
You’re looking for him for what?
什么事儿
The Feds are lookin’ for him, too.
联邦调查局也在找他
Real nice business he’s got, huh?
他还真会做生意啊
What’s that?
什么生意
Selling naked pictures of little kids on his computer.
在网上出♥售♥儿童色情图片
You looking for him for some other reason?
你找他是为了其它事儿
Yeah. I had an appointment for a pelvic examination.
是的 预约做妇科检查
You want a call if we turn up this kurtzweil? Don’t bother.
逮到他后通知你 不用了
See this crap? somebody knows I’m talking to you.
看见了吗 有人知道我找过你了
Not according to the men in blue.
他们可不是冲这来的
And what is it this time?
这次又什么罪
Kiddie porn again? sexual battery of a patient?
幼童艳照门 病人性♥虐♥待
They wanna discredit you for what?
他们为什么要陷害你
Because I’m a dangerous man.
我是他们的眼中钉
Because I know too much about the truth.
我知道的太多了
That end-of-the-world apocalyptic garbage you write?
那本《世界末日启示》里的破理论吗
You know my work?
你读过我写的书
I was right about Dallas, wasn’t I?
达拉斯爆♥炸♥案我没说错吧
How? how were you right?
怎样 怎么个对法
Are you familiar with the Hanta virus, Agent Mulder?
穆德探员 你听说过汉他病毒吗
Yeah, it was a deadly virus spread by field mice
听过 一种通过田鼠传播的致命病毒
In the sourthwest of the us several years ago.
几年前曾大肆席卷美国西南部
According to the newspaper, Fema was called out
据报道 联邦应急署全线出动
To manage an outbreak of the Hanta virus.
竭力控制汉他病毒的大肆传播
Are you familiar with what the Federal Emergency
知道联邦应急署
Management Agency’s real power is?
权力有多大吗
Fema allows the White House to suspend Constitutional
一旦国家进入紧备状态
Government upon declaration of a national emergency.
它有足够权力勒令解散立宪♥政♥♥府♥
Think about that.
仔细想想吧
What is an agency with such broad-sweeping power
为何这样一个位高权重的部门
Doing managing a small viral outbreak in suburban Texas?
会屈身到德州城郊处理小规模疫情呢
You’re saying it wasn’t just a small outbreak?
你的意思是 疫情很严重喽
No. I’m saying it wasn’t the Hanta virus.
不 我敢说那根本就不是汉他病毒
Well, what was it?
那会是什么
What was it?
会是什么
When we were yong men in the military,
青年服役期间
Your father and I recruited for a project.
你父亲和我参与了一个研究项目
They told us it was biological warfare. a virus.
上头说这是生化武器 一种病毒
What killed those men?
那些人怎么死的
What killed them I won’t even write about.
我也不知道是怎么死的
We have no context for what killed those men.
不清楚杀死他们的是什么怪物
Or any appreciation of the scale
也不清楚 对于未来
At which it will be unleashed in the future.
它会造成多严重的后果
A plague?
是种瘟疫吗
The plague to end all plagues, Agent Mulder.
威力无比的瘟疫 穆德探员
A silent weapon for a quiet war.
杀人于无形的无声武器
The systematic release of an indiscriminate organism
它系统化地释放出一种未知生物体
For which the men who’ll bring it on still have no cure.
一旦受感染 无药能救
They’ve been working on this for 50 years.
他们研制了50年了
While the rest of the world’ve been fighting gooks&commies,
当西方与东方还在对抗斗争
These men’ve been secretly negotiating a planned armageddon.
他们却和人密谋要毁灭世界
Negotiating with whom?
和谁密谋
I think you know.
你心里明白
The timetable has been set.
日子已经选好了
It’ll happen on a holiday
选在人们外出度假时
When people are away from their homes.
大肆传播病毒
The President will declear a state of emegency.
然后 总统会宣布国家进入警戒状态
At which time all Government, all Federal Agencies
届时 整个政♥府♥和联邦机构
will come under the power of the Fema.
都要听命于联邦应急署
Fema. The secret government.
那么 联邦应急署就变成秘密政♥府♥了
They call me paranoid!
他们管我叫幻想狂
Go back to Dallas, Agent Mulder, and dig.
回达拉斯去 穆德 查个水落石出
Or we’re gonna find out along with the rest of the country,
否则死到临头 才知道真♥相♥的话
When it’s too late.
那就真太晚了
Hey, Scully, it’s me.
史考利 是我
Yeah. Why are you whispering?
干吗 你说话声音怎么这么轻
Mulder, I can’t really talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
What did you find? Evidence of a massive infection.
你发现了什么 大范围感染
What kind of infection? I don’t know.
哪种感染 不清楚
All right, listen to me. I’m going home,
听我说 我先回趟家
And then I’m booking myself on a flight to Dallas.
然后飞去达拉斯
I’m going to get you a ticket too.
我也替你把机票买♥♥了
Mulder I need you there with me. I need your expertise.
穆德 我需要你做参谋
Mulder, I have my hearing tomorrow.
穆德 明天就是听证会了
I’ll get you back in time for that hearing,
会让你及时赶回去的
Maybe with evidence that will blow it away.
说不定到时证据一出 一切搞定
Mulder, I can’t!
穆德 我办不到
I’m way past the point of common sense here.
这件事已超出常理了
It’s not common sense. it’s… are you there?
这并非常理 这是…还在听吗
Scully…
史考利
Scully?
史考利
I’m afraid what you’re looking for
我个人觉得
Amounts to a needle in a haystack.
你这么做 像在大海捞针
This explosion was so devastating
这次爆♥炸♥威力太大
There hasn’t been much that
到目前为止
We’ve been able to put together just yet.
没有任何完整线索可寻
Well, I’m looking for anything out of the ordinary really.
我在找任何不寻常的东西
Maybe something from the Fema offices
也许能在发现尸体的地方
Where those bodies were found.
即联邦紧急事务管理局 找到些线索
Well, we weren’t expecting to find those remains, of course,
应该不会有什么线索的
And we sent them off to Washington.
当然 我们已把尸体运往华盛顿了
Well, anything from those offices
那么 到目前为止
That you haven’t send off to D.C. yet?
还有哪些局里的东西没运往华盛顿的
Some bone fragments turned up in the sift this morning.
今早详查时 发现一些骨头碎片
We thought we had another fatality but we found out
原以为是另一名受害者的 后来才知道
Fema recovered them from an archeological site out of town.
是之前紧急署 在城外考古现场找到的
Have you examined them?
有做过检验吗
No. they’re just fossils. as far as we know.
没有 据我所知 只是些化石而已
I’d like you to let this person take a look at them,
如果不介意的话
If you don’t mind.
能让她进来检验下那些化石吗
Just let me see if I can lay my hands
我去找找
On what you’re looking for.
看能否帮忙找到你需要的
I thought you said you weren’t coming.
以为你不来了
I wasn’t planning on it.
本不想来的
Particularly not after spending half an hour
尤其是今早在冷冻室
In a cold storage this morning.
躲了将近半个小时
But I got a better look at the blood tissue samples
不过 我还是仔细检查了
I took from the fireman.
从消防员身上采集的 血液和组织样本
And what did you find?
有什么发现
Something I couldn’t show to anybody else.
这发现除了你 不能让他人知道
Not without causing a kind of attention,
比起引发公众关注
I’d just as soon avoid right now.
我倒宁愿从未有此事才好
But what those men were infected with
感染那些人的病毒里
Contains a protein code I’ve never seen before.
含有一种从未见过的蛋白编码
What it did to them, it did extremely fast.
它的感染速度相当快
How was it contracted? That I don’t know.
怎么感染的 那就不清楚了
But unless it can respond to conventional treatment,
除非常规治疗 能对病毒起效
It could be a serious health threat.
否则 它会严重威胁生命
Like I said, these are just fossils,
如我之前所说 这些只是化石而已
But they weren’t near the blast center,
而且并非从爆♥炸♥现场找到
So they’re not going to tell you much.
所以对你们而言 不会有太大价值
Right. why don’t you check this out?
那么 先从这个开始检验吧
You said you knew the location, where these were found?
你说你知道地方 快说在哪儿
Show you right on the map.
在地图上指给你看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!