Mulder, move away from the door. we’re coming through it.
穆德 离门远点儿 我们要进来了
Clear!
搞定
Tell me that’s just soda pop in those canisters.
告诉我 那罐里只是汽水而已
It’s just what it looks like. A big IED.
名副其实的烈性炸♥弹♥
Ten gallons of Astrolite.
十加仑的液体炸♥药♥
Okay. get everybody outta here. clear the area.
好了 疏散人群 封锁现场
Come on let’s go. Somebody’s gotta stay here with you.
我们撤 我留下帮你
I just gave you an order.
这是命令
Now get the hell out of here and evacuate the building.
赶快离开 疏散人群
Can you defuse it?
你能搞定吗
Yes, I can.
当然
We got less than 4 minutes to find out if you’re right.
只剩不到4分钟的时间了
Did you hear what I said?
没听到我刚才说的吗
Get out!
快走
Come on, Mulder.
走吧 穆德
Mulder, what are you doing!
穆德 你想干什么
Something’s wrong!
事情有点不对劲
Mulder!
穆德
Something’s not right.
有点不对劲
Mulder, get in the car! there’s no time!
穆德 快上车 没时间了
Go on, get in the car!
走啊 快上车
Come on, come on!
快开车 快啊
Next time, you’re buying.
下次 你请客
In light of Waco and Ruby Ridge
鉴于韦科和红宝山事件
There is a heightened need at the Attorney General’s Office
司法部下令加强执法力度
To place responsibility as early as possible
尽早解决由恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动引起的
For the catastrophic destruction of public property
公共财产损失
And loss of life due to terrorism activities.
及人员伤亡等灾难性问题
Many details are still unclear,
具体措施尚未知晓
But we’re under some pressure from the Attorney General
但司法部长就此事给我们施压
To give an accurate picture of what happened
她想了解整个事件的来龙去脉
So she can issue a public statement.
然后发表声明 给公众一个交代
We know now that 5 people died in the explosion.
我们知道 本次爆♥炸♥事件造成5人死亡
Special…
联邦探员…
Special Agent in charge Darius Michaud
一位是组长达利斯·米肖
Who was trying to defuse the bomb.
他因拆弹殉职
Three firemen from Dallas, and a young boy.
还有达拉斯的三位消防员及一名小男孩
I’d like to begin this interview Excuse me?
听证就此开始 打扰一下
The firemen and the young boy
那几位消防员和小男孩
They were found in the building?
当时也在大厦里吗
Agent Mulder,
穆德探员
Since you weren’t able to be on time for this hearing,
既然你不能准时参与听证会
I’d like you to step outside…
我想请你先在外候着
So that we can hear Agent Scully’s version of the facts.
让我们先听听史考利探员的说法
So that she will not be paid the same disrespect.
这么做 才显得对她尊重
We were being told the building was clear.
当时他们说 人员已全部成功疏散了
You’ll get your turn Agent Mulder, please step outside.
穆德探员 还没轮到你 请先出去
Sit down, they’re still talking to Agent Scully.
再坐儿会吧 他们仍在盘问史考利
About what?
问什么
They’re asking for a narrative,
他们想让她做个陈述
They want to know why she was in the wrong building.
解释下为何她会在另一栋楼里
She was with me.
她跟着我去的
You don’t see what’s going here, do you?
难道你还不清楚事态的严重吗
There’s $45 million worth of damage to the city of dallas.
达拉斯损失了4千5百万美元
Lives have been lost. no suspects have been named.
人炸死了 却逮不到嫌疑犯
So the story that’s being shaped
所以他们想让这件事
Is that this could’ve been prevented.
看成是某些人的过失
They wanna blame us?
想把责任推我们身上?
Agent Mulder, you and I both know that if it looks bad,
穆德 你我心知肚明 若此事搞砸的话
It’s bad for the FBI.
会让联邦调查局脸挂不住
Blame has to be assigned somewhere.
所以只能找人背黑锅
If they want somebody to blame, they can blame me.
要背黑锅的话 我来背
Agent Scully doesn’t deserve this.
不关史考利的事儿
She’s in there right now saying the same thing about you.
她也正为你开脱呢
I breached protocol. I broke contact with the Sac.
我违反规定 擅自做主
I ignore the primary tactical rule
我无视基本守则
And left him alone with the device.
丢下他一个人拆弹
Agent Scully says it was she ordered you out of the building,
可史考利说 是她命令你离开的
That you wanted to go back in.
她还说 你还想回去救米肖
No.
没这回事儿
They’re asking for you, sir. Thank you.
他们请你进去 长官 谢谢
Whatever you told them in there, Scully,
无论你对他们说了什么 史考利
You don’t have to protect me.
不要替我扛罪
All I told them was the truth.
我所说的都是事实
They’re trying to divide us on this, we can’t let them.
他们想拆开我们 不能让他们得逞
Mulder, they have divided us. They’re splitting us up.
穆德 他们得逞了 我们被分开了
What? what are you talking about?
什么 你说什么
I have a meeting with ORP the day after tomorrow
后天 我得去事故责任署要开会
For remediation and reassignment.
接受辅♥导♥和改派
But they’re the ones who have put us together!
可当初是他们把我俩凑成搭档的啊
Because they wanted me to
因为他们想利用我
Invalidate your investigations into the paranormal.
阻止你对神秘事件的侦查
But, I think this goes deeper than that now.
可是 这次的事没那么简单了
This is not about you, Scully, they’re doing this to me.
与你无关 史考利 他们是冲我来的
They’re not doing this.
你错了
Mulder, I left behind a career in medicine
穆德 当初我之所以弃医从探
Because I thought that I could make a difference at the FBI.
是觉得在联邦调查局会更有作为
But it hasn’t turned out that way.
但事实却并非如此
And now if they were to transfer me to Omaha or Cleveland
如果他们把我调到奥马哈或克里夫兰
Or some field office,
或一些地方分局
It just doesn’t hold the interest for me that it once did.
这份工作对我来说就没任何吸引力了
Not after what I’ve seen and done.
尤其在我经历那么多之后
You’re quitting.
你不干了
Maybe you should ask yourself if your heart’s still in it too.
也许你也该扪心自问 是否愿意再呆下去了
Agent Mulder, you’re up.
穆德 到你了
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Mulder…
穆德
Good luck.
祝你好运
I’d say this about exceeds your minimum daily requirement.
你今天有点喝高了
Whoa! You’ve gotta train for that kind of heavy lifting.
还真是海量啊
Poopy day?
今天很糟吗
So, what do you do?
你是做什么的
What do I do? Mmm hmm.
你问我的职业吗 是啊
I’m the key figure in an ongoing Gov. charade, the plot
我是政♥府♥秘谋里的一枚将棋
To conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials.
帮忙隐瞒外星生物存在的真♥相♥
It’s a global conspiracy actually
事实上全球各国政♥府♥都参与了
With key players in the highest levels of power.
政♥府♥高层就是主谋
And it reaches down into the lives of
这阴谋威胁着
Every man, woman and child on this planet.
地球上的每一个人
So, of course, no-one believes me, I’m a…
当然 没人相信我 我是个…
I’m an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers.
是个遭上司讨厌 遭朋友取笑的人
They call me spooky.
他们叫我怪胎
Spooky Mulder,
怪胎穆德
Whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid
当他还是小鬼时 妹妹就被外星人拐走了
And now,
如今
Chases after little green men with a badge and a gun,
身为联邦探员的他 到处追赶小绿人
Shouting to the heavens or anyone who’ll listen the fix is in,
大声呼喊 告诉人们绝期将至
That the sky is falling.
世界末日就要降临
And when it hits, it’s gonna be the shitstorm of all time.
倘若那一刻真的来了 世界将他妈混沌一片
Well, I would say that about, does it, spooky.
现在看来 换成我 也铁定叫你怪胎
Does what?
说什么
Well, looks like 86 is your lucky number.
请给86块 包您一顺到底
You know, one is the loneliest number.
要知道 单枪匹马难突重围啊
Hello? Oh!
里面有人吗 妈呀
Sorry.
对不起
That official FBI business?
联邦调查局都干这等鸟事?
What?
什么?
Bet the Bureau’s accusing you of the same thing in Dallas.
我猜他们又用那理由让你为达拉斯事件负责
Standing around holding your yank
我猜 他们指责你在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥那会儿
While bombs are exploding.
不在现场履行职责

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!