Will I be able to get out?
只要付够保释金
If the bail’s put up.
可是7500美元
Oh, but 7500…
谁来付呢
Who would see to it?
你难道没有什么亲戚吗
Well, you’ve got relatives, haven’t you?
他们会让我见我妻子吗
Won’t they let me see my wife?
她要是来长岛市监狱话就可以
If she comes to Long Island City Jail.
我们走
Let’s go, men.
西摩
Seymour.
在这儿签上你的名字
Sign your name here…
然后在这儿
…then here.
沃德
Ward.
在这儿签名
Sign your name here.

Up front.
好了 我们走
All right, let’s go.
好了 来
All right, come on.
全部都是重案犯
Each on felony.
这些也是
These guys too.
巴勒斯彻洛 克里斯多佛
Balestrero, Christopher.
取下帽子
Remove your hat.
住址
Address?
402478号♥大街 杰克逊高地
402478th Street, Jackson Heights.
-年龄 -38岁
-Age? -Thirty-eight.
-职业 -音乐家
-Occupation? -Musician.
-出生地 -纽约
-Born where? -New York City.
站好
Hold it there.
巴勒斯彻洛
Balestrero.
巴勒斯彻洛
Balestrero.
巴勒斯彻洛
Balestrero.
巴勒斯彻洛
Balestrero.
好了 你被保释了
Okay, you’ve got bail.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
谁付的保释金
Who raised the bail?
主要是吉恩和奥尔加 亲爱的
It was mostly Gene and Olga, darling.
奥尔加 我会永远记住的 永远
Olga, I’ll never forget this. Never.
你会没事的
You’ll be okay now, boy.
-亲爱的 – 亲爱的
-Darling. -Oh, honey.
你不会知道我有多么需要你
You’ll never know how much I needed you.
曼尼 这是什么
Manny, what is it?
-我觉得 -我们最好让他上车
-I feel… -We’d better get him to the car.
曼尼
Manny.
我现在就回家
We’re going home now.
我去点咖啡弄点面包
I’ve got some coffee and lasagna and…
曼尼 你没事吧
Manny? You all right?
我没事
I’m all right.
-你永远不知道 -我知道
-Oh, you’ll never know. -I know.
我知道
I know.
怎么了 曼尼
What is it, Manny?
我记得警车就停在那儿
I was remembering the police car sitting over there…
停了好久好久
…about a million years ago.
没事的 你现在到家了
It’s okay. You’re home now.
-爸爸 爸爸 -你好 爸爸
-Daddy! Daddy! -Hi, Dad!
-爸爸 -你好 爸爸
-Dad! -Hi, Daddy!
我们都再等你
We’ve all been waiting for you.
来点热的东西吃吃
Could you eat just a bite of something hot?
我现在就想
What I want right now…
-我能过会儿再吃吗 妈妈 -当然可以
-Can I have it later, Mom? -Of course.
-我先躺一会儿 -没错 躺一下
-I gotta lie down for a while. -Then that’s what you should do.
进来 鲍勃
Come in, Bob.
妈妈告诉你我的事情了
Mother tell you what happened to me?
没有
No, she didn’t.
我因为没做的事情而被捕了
I got arrested for something I didn’t do.
你不必告诉我
You don’t have to tell me.
我听到他们在电♥话♥里面说了
I heard what they said on the phone.
爸爸 你是世界上最好的爸爸
Dad, you’re the best dad in the world.
我尽我的职责而已 鲍勃
I do the best I can, Bob.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
你是最棒的
You’re the best.
希望你不要和我一样
Hope you never have to go through anything like I did.
我希望你有一个儿子
If you ever do, I hope you’ve got a son…
将像我有你一样
…just like mine to come back to.
我到现在终于知道儿子对我意味着什么
I never knew what my boys meant to me till right now.
爸爸
Dad!
你现在该睡觉了
You ought to get some sleep now.
好的
Yeah.
法庭的律师推荐奥康奈先生
The lawyer in felony court said he’d recommend a Mr. O’Connor.
他让我们尽快和他联♥系♥
He said we should get in touch with him soon.
曼尼说什么
What does Manny say?
我还没有和他说 他现在太累了
Well, I haven’t talked to him about it. He’s too tired to even think about it now.
律师有没有告诉你 如何找到奥康奈先生
Did the lawyer tell you where we could find Mr. O’Connor?
是的 他有一个办公室 在维克多莫尔大楼附近
Yes. He has an office nearby, in the Victor Moore Arcade.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给他
Why don’t you call him.
妈妈 我不知道该和他说什么
Mom, I wouldn’t know what to say to him.
你该想想要说什么
You’d have to think of what to say.
你老是告诉我不♥穿♥外套不能出门的 妈妈
You always told me not to go out without my jacket, Mommy.
但是为什么你和奶奶这儿就去院子
Why did you and Grandma go out in the yard?
你好 我找奥康奈先生
Hello. I wonder if I could speak with Mr. O’Connor, please.
对不起 奥康奈先生不在办公室
No. Mr. O’Connor has left the office
恐怕他今天下午也不会回来的
and is not expected back this afternoon.
-我知道 他会接见我的 -有要事嘛
-Look, I know he’ll see me. -Is it urgent?
我想他回家了
Well, I believe he intended to go straight home.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
我们今天盖上两节音乐课 因为我们昨天一节都没有上
We ought to get two music lessons today because we didn’t get any yesterday.
他会尽快给我们上课的 但是不是现在
He’ll give us lessons as soon as he can, but not now.
你好 奥康奈先生在不在
Oh, hello. Is Mr. O’Connor in, please?
我想你能不能
I wonder if you could…
是的 奥康奈女士
Oh, yes. Is this Mrs. O’Connor?
奥康奈女士
Well, Mrs. O’Connor…
因为我们出了点事
…l’m calling because we’re in trouble…
所以想找你丈夫帮忙
…and I was told that your husband could help.
不 不 我告诉你好了
No, no. I’d like to tell you…
如果我知道怎么开头
…if I can just think where to begin.
我丈夫在斯陶克夜♥总♥会♥演奏大提琴
My husband plays the bass fiddle at the Stork Club.
下午好 巴勒斯彻洛先生
Oh, good afternoon. Mr. Balestrero?
巴勒斯彻洛女士
Mrs. Balestrero?
跟我来
This way, please.
巴勒斯彻洛女士 巴勒斯彻洛先生
Mr. And Mrs. Balestrero.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
-这是我的丈夫 -你好
-This is my husband. -Hello.
-你好 -我是弗兰克·奥康奈
-Hello. -I’m Frank O’Connor.
-这位是麦克卡巴 -你好
-This is Mr. McKaba. -How do you do.
请坐
Do sit down, won’t you?
过会见
I’ll see you later, then.
-好的 弗兰克 -请
-All right, Frank. -Please.
自从你打电♥话♥给我妻子后 巴勒斯彻洛女士
Since you called my wife, Mrs. Balestrero…
我做了些初步的调查
…l’ve made some preliminary inquiries.
结果和你说的大致一样
And the general outline of the facts seem to be as you stated them.
每个人都知道 曼尼是无罪的
Everybody knows Manny couldn’t be guilty.
每个在斯陶克夜♥总♥会♥的人 知道他是清白的
Everybody at the Stork Club knows he’s not guilty.
我和比利斯列本人谈过
I spoke to Mr. Billingsley himself.
他说不用担心
He said not to worry.
你接这个案子嘛
Well, then, you’ll take the case?
这是我们在这儿该决定的
Now, that’s what we’re here to decide.
你要怎么证明 曼尼是清白的
Well, what is it you want, proof of Manny’s innocence?
我们结婚九年
We’ve been married for nine years…
分开没有超过两天
…and we haven’t been apart for more than two days.
如果曼尼做错事 我会知道的
If Manny had done anything wrong, I’d know about it…
但是我知道她没有
…and I know he hasn’t.
我首先想了解一下 曼尼资料
What I want first is Manny’s own story…
关于他的全部资料
…the full story about himself:
他的妻子 他的工作以及其他的全部

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!