Tried to hold up the store.
是的 我们逮到他了
Yeah. We can hold him.
上尉 这个需要侦探
One for the detectives, lieutenant.
往前走
Straight ahead.
曼尼 他们要你去110分局
Manny, they want you over at the 110th Precinct.
怎么了
What is it?
他们捉到人了 没事了
They got the right man. Everything’s going to be all right.
曼尼
Manny.
-很快了 -怎么了 奥康奈先生
-It won’t be long now. -What is it, Mr. O’Connor?
-在哪儿捉到他的 -他们捉到他的
-Where’d they find him? -They got him.
现在 维利斯小姐 从右边开始数
Now, you, Miss Willis. Start counting from the right.
当数到那个人
When you come to the man you know…
就停下来
…stop on the number.
-准备好了吗 -是的
-Are you ready? -Yes.
开始
Okay, go ahead.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
你确定就是那个
Are you sure that’s the one?
是的
Yes.
好的 谢谢你
That’s all. Thank you.
没事了 曼尼
Okay, Manny?
没事了
Okay.
我不能再等了
I can’t wait to…
这边走
This way.
你知道你对我妻子都作了什么
You realize what you’ve done to my wife?
在这儿等我
Wait here for me.
罗斯
Rose.
都过去了
Honey, it’s all over.
他们逮到凶手了 都过去了 亲爱的
They caught the man who committed the holdups. It’s all over, darling.
这是曼尼 罗斯 他来看你的
It’s Manny, Rose. He’s come to see you.
我知道
I know.
你能再告诉她一下好消息嘛
Would you tell her the good news again?
当然
Yes, of course.
不用再上法庭了 罗斯
There’s no more trial, Rose.
他们知道我是无罪的 他们逮到了罪犯
They know I’m not guilty. They caught the man.
他们知道我是清白的
They know I’m innocent.
我们能重新开始生活了
We can start our lives all over again.
我们可以去你喜欢的地方
We can start someplace else if you’d like it better.
认识许多好朋友 罗斯
We have some wonderful friends, Rose.
他们会支持我们的一切
They’ve stood by us through everything.
奥康奈先生 斯陶克夜♥总♥会♥
Mr. O’Connor, the Stork Club…
在康沃尔的人
…the people up at Cornwall.
不会再找我了 罗斯
Don’t look away from me, Rose.
好的
All right.
罗斯 我爱你
Rose, honey, I love you.
噩梦都过了
This awful nightmare we’ve been through, it’s all over now.
对你来说很好
That’s fine for you.
-很好 -对你也是 罗斯
-Fine. -For you too, Rose.
你不好 我就不好
It’s not good for me if it isn’t good for you.
好点了吗
Doesn’t it help you?
没有
No.
我做了什么 罗斯
Is there something I’ve done, Rose?
你不能原谅我
Is there something you can’t forgive me?
你做不了
No, nothing you’ve done.
我能帮你嘛 罗斯
Can I help you, Rose?
不能
Nothing can help me.
不能
No one.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
你不和我一起走
Don’t you wanna come with me?
这个
It doesn’t…
我在哪儿
It doesn’t matter where I am…
都一样
…where anybody is.
我该怎么办
What will I do with my life, honey?
没有你什么都不是
There’s nothing left without you.
孩子们每夜都祈祷你能回来
The boys pray every night that you’ll come home.
-我们需要你 -你的丈夫走了
-We need you. -Your husband’s going now…
巴勒斯彻洛女士
…Mrs. Balestrero.
不和他说点什么 他给你带来好消息了
Couldn’t you speak to him? He brought you good news.
对你来说很好
That’s fine for you.
你可以走了
You can go now.
但是要回来
But come back.
希望奇迹发生
I guess I was hoping for a miracle.
奇迹会发生 就是需要点时间
They happen. But it takes time.
罗斯
Rose?
他不在听了
She’s not listening now.
两年后罗斯·巴勒斯彻洛病愈离开了疗养院
如今她和曼尼及两个孩子幸福地生活在佛罗里达
发生的一切对他们来说就像是场噩梦 但确实发生了