祝你好运 和你的印第安人。
And you have good luck with your Indian.
你应该说 好运。
You should say break a leg.
再见。
See ya.
吉迪。
Gidday.
天哪,外面很热。
Boy is it hot out there.
我敢打赌鸟儿会向后飞 在这里。。。
I bet the birds fly backwards around here…
把灰尘挡在外面 他们的眼睛。
to keep the dust out of their eyes.
-我能给你拿什么? -我想喝杯茶。
– What can I get you? – I’d like a cup of tea, please.
-一杯茶? -是啊,最好的饮料。。。
– Cup of tea? – Yeah, best drink…
为了解渴 当天气炎热时。
for quenching the thirst when the weather’s hot.
我们还没见过一杯茶 一直在这里。
We haven’t seen a cup of tea in here ever.
我们有库尔斯,我们有施利茨 或者磨坊主或者可乐威士忌。
We got Coors, we got Schlitz or Miller or Coke and whiskey.
好吧,那我就要可乐了。
Well, I’ll have coke then.
你知道吸烟对你有害, 不是吗?
You know smoking’s bad for you, don’t you?
-是这样吗? -是的。
– Is that so? – Yeah.
我个人不抽烟 我不喝酒。
Personally I don’t smoke and I don’t drink.
我受过良好的教育 从我爸爸那里得到的。
I had the right education from my dad on that one.
他就像詹姆斯国王一样, 伟大的禁烟人。
He was like King James the first, great anti-smoking man.
听起来你好像在玩 爷爷,有人在那里讨♥伐♥。
Sounds like you’re on a one man crusade there grandpa.
是的,好吧,你生下来就有一个 双肺为什么要破坏。。。
Yeah, well, you’re born with one pair of lungs so why destroy…
他们带着那些垃圾?
them with that muck?
你从哪里来的? 你的家乡在哪里?
Where are you from? Where’s your home town?
-你是英国人吗? -天哪不。。。
– You English? – Heavens no…
我不是傻瓜, 我来自新西兰的Invercargill。
I’m no Pommie, I’m from Invercargill in New Zealand.
-哪里? -因弗卡吉尔。
– Where? – Invercargill.
I-N-V-E-R-C-A-R-G-I-L-L。
I-N-V-E-R-C-A-R-G-I-L-L.
我用一个L拼出来 有时是为了节省墨水。
I spell it with one L sometimes to save ink.
-那边有那些动物吗? -哦,是的,不过要大得多。。。
– Got any of those critters over there? – Oh yes, much bigger though…
我们在下面繁殖它们 在大农场。。。
we breed them down there on big farms…
我们砍掉了它们的鹿角 送他们去香港,他们…
and we cut off their antlers and send them over to Hong Kong and they…
把鹿角磨成灰 他们吃那些东西。。。
grind the antlers into dust and they eat that stuff…
一定是某种春♥药♥ 或者别的什么。
must be some sort of aphrodisiac or something.
把铅放进你的铅笔里。
Puts lead in your pencil.
你可以用一些 是的,勒罗伊。
You could do with some of that, Leroy.
你女朋友?
Your girlfriend?
妻子。
Wife.
哦,亲爱的!
Oh, dear!
你还好吧?
You alright?
你决定离开杰基了吗 毕竟是小费?
Did you decide to leave Jackie a tip after all?
听着,先生,如果你不舒服 你应该去医院。。。
Look sir, if you’re not feeling well you should drop in to the hospital…
在下一个镇上。
in the next town.
好吧。
Alright.
摇下你的窗户。
Roll down your window.
什么?
What?
什么问题?
What’s the problem?
你非法停车。
You’re parked illegally.
-你对过往车辆是个危险。 -是吗?
– You’re a danger to the passing traffic. – Am I?
-让我们看看您的驾照。 -是的,好吧。
– Let’s see your driver’s license. – Yeah, alright.
给你。
Here you are.
-你是哪里人? -来自新西兰。
– Where are you from? – From New Zealand.
那是 长长的白云。奥特罗亚。
That’s the land of the long white cloud. Aotearoa.
猕猴桃鸟的家。
Home of the kiwi bird.
我不管你是不是火星人, 你不能停在这里。
Well, I don’t care if you’re from Mars, you cannot stop here.
好吧。
Alright.
你不能停在路边, 你非法停车。
You cannot stop on the side of this road, you’re parked illegally.
好吧,好吧,对不起,我刚才 有点心脏病发作。。。
Okay, well, sorry, I was having a bit of a heart attack and…
稍微好点 不管怎么说。
well recovering from one anyway.
是啊,好吧,下次, 我们在适当的休息区停一下怎么样。
Yeah, well, next time, how about we stop at a proper rest area.
好吧,好吧,好吧。
Yeah, alright, okay.
我叫伯特.蒙罗。 很抱歉。
Name’s Burt Munro. Sorry about that.
油没问题。
Oil’s OK.
-谢谢你。 -没关系,先生。
– Thank you. – That’s alright, sir.
请原谅我。
Excuse me.
-嗨,那里。 -嗨。
– Hi, there. – Hi.
听着,我在想 如果我能搭便车?
Listen, I was wondering if I could catch a ride?
我的车坏了,我 真的想去盐湖城。
My car, she just broke down and I’m really trying to get to Salt Lake City.
我只去温多弗, 那是我停下来的地方。
I’m only going as far as Wendover, that’s where I’m stopping.
好吧,什么都可以 总比什么都没有好。
Well, anything would be better than nothing.
-这不是事实吗?上车吧,伙计。 -嘿,谢谢。
– Ain’t that the truth? Hop in, mate. – Hey, thank you.
我要去看看 我女朋友。。。
I’m going to go see my girlfriend…
她刚从洛杉矶搬来 去盐湖城,所以。
she just moved from LA to Salt Lake, so.
我从Nam休假回家。
I’m home on leave from ‘Nam.
-什么? -越南?
– What? – Vietnam?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
嘿,你在说什么 被绑在后面了?
Hey, what is that you’ve got strapped on back there?
年轻人, 是印度人。
That, young fellow, is an Indian.
摩托车。
Motorcycle.
你在干什么 在越南?
So what are you doing in Vietnam?
涉及Im 在牧场手行动中。
I’m involved in operation ranch hand.
哦,那是什么? 农业还是什么?
Oh, what’s that? Farming or something?
不,不完全是, 我们刚开始这个项目。。。
No, not exactly, we just started this program…
我们在喷洒丛林 从空气中喷洒除草剂。。。
we are spraying the jungle from the air with herbicides…
所以敌人越共, 没有藏身之处。
so the enemy, the Vietcong, don’t have any place to hide.
奥兰治探员我们称之为这种东西, 它是装在这些大的旧桔子鼓里的。
Agent Orange we call this stuff, it comes in these big old orange drums.
结果如何?
How is it working out?
嗯,我回家休假两个月 我得把屁♥股♥放回去。
Well, I’m home on two months leave and I’ve got to get my arse back there.
我们应该在6个月内完成这场战争 或者说,他们一直这样告诉我们。
We should have this war done in 6 months or so, that’s what they keep telling us.
迫不及待地想把我的屁♥股♥弄出来 告诉你真♥相♥。
Can’t wait to get my arse out of there to tell you the truth.
是的,我记得 1914年的大战。。。
Yeah, I remember the Great War in 1914…
我和你差不多大 他们一直这样告诉大家。
I was about your age and that’s what they kept telling everyone.
很快就结束了。
Soon be over.
2000万人死亡4年后 事情还在继续。
20 million dead and four years later it was still going on.
还不错 尽管是流行性感冒。
Not as bad as the big flu epidemic though.
杀了2100万。 也许更多。
Killed 21 million, that did. Maybe more.
每一天, 当我离开去上班的时候。。。
Every day, when I left to go to work…
我妈妈会喷些福尔马林 在我的衬衫上。。。
my mum would spray some formalin on my shirt…
也许这就是为什么 我没有抓住它。
and maybe that’s why I didn’t catch it.
或者我只是运气好。 你永远不知道。
Or maybe I was just lucky. You never know.
-敲木头。 -是的。
– Knock on wood. – Yep.
你知道的, 生活是件有趣的事。。。
You know, life’s a funny thing…
你永远不知道 什么东西在拐角处,是吗?
you never know what’s around the corner, do you?
你的剃须刷。
Your shaving brush.
今天过得很愉快。
Has had it’s day.
它没有成功。
It won’t achieve.
现代方式。
The Modern way.
缅♥甸♥刮胡子。
Burma Shave.
她不吻你 像以前一样?
She doesn’t kiss ya like she used to?
她看到了吗 一些更光滑的公鸡?
Has she seen some smoother rooster?
缅♥甸♥刮胡子。
Burma Shave.
我们奉献的这些标志。。。
These signs we dedicate…
对男人来说。。。
to men…
他最近没有约会。
who’ve had no date of late.
缅♥甸♥刮胡子。
Burma Shave.
是的,那就是我们。 好吧,反正是你。
Yeah, that’s us. Well, you anyway.
看看这个。
Look at that.
那是个牛仔。
That’s a cowboy and a half.
我在想我会出来 和你一起吃盐。
I was thinking I’d come out to the Salt with you.
我想去那里 你第一次看到它。。。
I’d like to be there the first time you see it…
只有几英里 沿着这条路走。
it’s only a couple of miles up the road so.
好吧,那好吧, 听起来不错。
Yeah, alright then, that sounds good.
好像有很多人 在城里参加速度周,嗯?
Looks like there’s a lot of people in town for speed week, huh?
是的,看起来像。
Yeah, looks like it.
就这样,伯特。 我们要在这里向左向右走。
This is it, Burt. We’re gonna take a left right up here.
博纳维尔。。。
Bonneville…
我是说我不能相信。
I mean I can’t believe it.
我是说我来了,我成功了。
I mean I’m here, I’ve made it.
我成功了。
I’ve made it.
你知道,我的一生 我想做点大事。
You know, all my life I wanted to do something big.
更好更大的东西 比其他所有的小丑。
Something better and bigger than all the other jokers.
就这样,博纳维尔。
This is it, Bonneville.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!