是的,我丢了一个轮子,帮我拿 我的装备在路上,好吗?
Yeah, I’ve lost a wheel, help me get my rig back on the road, will you?
好吧,我来看看。
Okay, I’ll see.
我的名字伯特.蒙罗。
My name’s Burt, Burt Munro.
杰克
Jake.
-你是印度人? -是的。
– You Indian? – Yes.
嗯,这可能是 世界上最快的印第安人。
Well, this here could be the world’s fastest Indian.
好吧,至少直到现在。
Well, at least until just now.
她有点烦你。
She’s a bit heavy mind you.
所以让我们放松一下, 一,二,三。
So let’s take it easy, one, two, three.
正确的。 你住在这附近,杰克?
Right. You live around here, Jake?
你想骑什么 那个装置是为了?
What do you want to ride that contraption for?
这是个好问题。
That’s a good question.
好吧,我想奖励是 正在做这件事。
Well, I guess the reward is in the doing of it.
杰克,我很想小便。 我该去哪里?
Jake, I’m dying for a pee. Where do I go?
那里有一座小楼 就在那里。
There’s a little building right there.
我有点卧倒了 麻烦,你知道的。
I’ve got a touch of prostrate trouble, you know.
我也有类似的问题。
I have similar problems.
我以为你们会。。。
I thought you blokes would have…
一些神奇的疗法 为了那种事。
some magic cures for that sort of thing.
嗯,我们有。
Well, we have.
一种古老的疗法已被碾碎 狗球。。。
One old remedy is ground up dog balls…
-但我更喜欢卧倒的麻烦。 -是的,我敢打赌,伙计。
– but I prefer prostrate trouble. – Yeah, I bet you do, mate.
我抓住你了!
I got you!
杰克,得走了, 得上路了。
Jake, gotta get going, gotta hit the road.
-伯特,我有东西给你。 -那又怎样?
– Burt, I have something for you. – What抯 that then?
这是什么?
What is this?
-祝你好运。 -哦,是吗?一块j。。。
– For good luck. – Oh yeah? A piece of j…
我以前从未戴过珠宝。 谢谢,伙计。
I’ve never worn jewellery before. Thanks, mate.
我也有东西给你。 等等。
I’ve got something for you too. Hang about.
正确的。。。
Right…
让我们看看。
let’s see.
我有这个,它是备用的, 我自己做的。
I’ve got this, it’s a spare one, I made it myself.
-我该怎么办? -你有钢锯吗?
– What do I do with this? – You got a hacksaw?
把它的顶部切开, 穿过活塞销的地方。。。
Just slice the top of it, through where the gudgeon pin goes…
它会成为一个很棒的烟灰缸。
and it’ll make a great ash tray.
我不赞成抽烟, 小心点。
Not that I approve of smoking, mind you.
-非常感谢。 -非常感谢,伙计。这么久。
– Thank you very much. – Thanks a lot, mate. So long.
-抱歉,我们无法修复您的拖车。 -没关系,我会设法去的。
– Sorry we couldn’t fix your trailer. – That’s alright, I’ll get there somehow.
伯特?
Burt?
什么?
What?
为了俯卧。
For the prostrate.
与水一起使用, 充足的水。
Use with water, plenty of water.
味道不好。真糟糕。
It tastes bad. Really bad.
狗屁球啊?
Dogs balls huh?
好吧,谢谢你,伙计。 再见。
Well, thanks a lot mate. See ya.
你好。
Hello.
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
你好。
Hello.
你好,那里。
Hello, there.
我有点麻烦 我的拖车丢了一个轮子。
I’ve got a spot of bother with my trailer, lost a wheel.
-你不是这些地方的人。 -不,我是从下面来的。
– You’re not from around these parts. – No, I’m from down there.
-什么? -我是从下面来的。。。
– What? – I’m from down under…
世界的另一边, 新西兰。
The other side of the world, New Zealand.
最南端城市 在大英帝国。
Southern most city in the British Empire.
叫因弗卡吉尔。
Called Invercargill.
最美丽的 地球上的城市。
One of the most beautiful cities on Earth.
叫伯特.蒙罗。
Name’s Burt Munro.
伯特?艾达。
Burt? Ada.
-什么? -艾达。
– What? – Ada.
她来了。
There she is.
我们这里有些问题, 是的,先生。
We got some problems here, yes sirree.
我告诉你你需要做什么。
I tell you what you need to do.
把塞满的斧子吃了 从那辆旧福特车里出来。
Cannibalize the stuffed axel out of that old Ford right there.
你真幸运 我有一些焊接设备。
Lucky for you I’ve got some welding gear.
-我们马上就会有一个新轮子。 -很好。
– We’ll get a new wheel on there pronto. – Good.
我明白了。
That’s got it.
当你。。。
When you are…
完成了。。。
finished there…
我有个东西 我想给你看。
I’ve got something that I want to show you.
是的,那是什么?
Yeah, what’s that?
别介意。
Never you mind.
你只要把轮子打开 好的。
You just get that wheel on there right.
你为什么带我出来?
Why’d you bring me out here?
我想给你看这个。
I want to show you this.
什么?
What?
就在这里。
Right here.
我让我的老儿子休息 十二年前的下周。
I laid my old boy to rest twelve years ago next week.
我真的很想他。
I sure miss him.
我真的很想念那个老男孩。
I sure do miss the old boy.
他尽力了。
He did his level best.
是的。
He did.
我一直认为一个男人 就像一片草叶。。。
I always figured a man’s like a blade of grass…
他在春天长大, 强壮健康绿色。。。
he grows up in the spring, strong and healthy and green…
然后他到了中年 他成熟了。。。
and then he reaches middle age and he ripens as it were and…
在秋天他, 就像一片草叶。。。
in the autumn he, like a blade of grass…
他刚说完就消失了 他再也不会回来了。
he finishes just fades away and he never comes back.
就像一片草地。
Just like a blade of grass.
我想当你死后, 你又死了。
I think when you’re dead, you’re dead.
我一直认为, 从我长大以后。
I’ve always thought that, since I grew up.
这是你的哲学吗?
Is that your philosophy?
嗯,我不知道, 是的,我想是。。。
Well, I don’t know, yeah, I suppose it is…
当你到了我这个年纪 有时你会想起一些事。
when you get to my age these thoughts cross your mind sometimes.
跳起来!
Jump!
跳!
Jump!
侧着身子,你这个傻瓜, 侧身!
Sideways, you fool, sideways!
天哪,伙计,哈文,你从来没有 以前见过蛇吗?
My God, man, haven’t you ever seen a snake before?
不,我们没有蛇 在新西兰。
No, we don’t have snakes in New Zealand.
上帝啊, 我应该搬到那里去。
Good God, I ought to move there.
-他要去哪里? -该死的响尾蛇!
– Where’s he going? – Damn rattlers!
-这附近还有吗?哦,天哪。 -喜欢这个吗?
– Any more around here? Oh, God. – Fancy this?
你一路走来 把靴子山的尘土咬起来?
You come all this way to bite the dust up at Boot Hill?
那真是个笑话, 不会吧?
That would be a laugh, wouldn’t it?
开怀大笑。
Be a laugh.
好了,好了。
There you go, there you go.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
你今晚要睡哪儿?
Where you gonna sleep tonight?
我不知道,我不知道。
I don’t know, I’ve no idea.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我做了个奇怪的梦 昨晚。
I had a strange dream last night.
我梦见我的迟到。。。
I dreamt about my late…
双胞胎兄弟,厄尼。
twin brother, Ernie.
我以为他在这房♥间里 看不起我们。
I thought he was in the room here looking down on us.
我想就这些了 有趣的游戏。。。
I guess it’s all that fun and games…
在墓地。
at the graveyard.
我想。
I suppose.
哦,好吧。
Oh, well.
为虚弱的人变老 我会告诉你的。
Getting old ain’t for the faint of heart I’ll tell you that.
哦,天哪。你做了什么 在我背后,艾达?
Oh, God. What have you done to my back, Ada?
我老了。
I am getting old.
来吧,老姑娘,给我沏杯茶, 我得上路了。
Come on old girl, make me a cup of tea, I’ve got to hit the road.
艾达,拜托,你还没死 在我们的睡眠中,是吗,老女孩?
Ada, come on, you haven’t died in our sleep, have you, old girl?
-给我沏杯茶。 -过来,亲爱的孩子。
– Make me a cup of tea. – Come here, lover boy.
我自己做。
I’ll make it myself.
谢谢。
Thanks.
伯特,你答应我你要走了 在你回来的路上突然出现。。。
Now Burt, you promise me you’re going to pop in on your way back…
因为我总是可以用 又一个小拥抱。
because I can always use another little cuddle.
是的,我就是这么说的,艾达, 我打算这么做。
Yeah, that’s what I said, Ada, that’s what I intend to do.
有许多好听的曲子在演奏 正如人们所说的,一首古老的班卓琴。
There’s many good tune played on an old Banjo as they say.
-我们不使用的东西,我们就失去了。 -他们就是这么说的。
– And what we don’t use, we lose. – Well, that’s what they say.
再见。塔拉,亲爱的。
See ya. Ta ra, darling.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!