当你开车时, 不仅在美国。。。
When you’re driving, not only here in America…
但在世界各地。。。
but anywhere’s around the world…
司机应该总是 在路的中♥央♥。
the driver should always be in the centre of the road.
在中间。 如果您不在中心。。。
In the centre. If you’re not in the centre…
你走错了路。 可以?
you’re on the wrong side of the road. Okay?
你想就在这里吗?
You want this right here?
就这样。
That’s it.
是的,很好。
Yeah, good.
知道了。
Got it.
凌晨3点。
It’s 3 am in the morning.
是啊,时光飞逝 当你玩得开心时,不是吗?
Yeah, time flies when you’re having fun, doesn’t it?
当我告诉你的时候 你可以在晚上用车间。。。
You know, when I told you that you could use the workshop at night…
我不是说整晚。 我妻子会杀了我的。
I didn’t mean all night. My wife’s gonna kill me.
你把自己带回家 我会打个盹。。。
You take yourself off home and I’ll have a snooze…
在车的后面 你知道吗,伙计。。。
in the back of the car and you know, mate…
我会把这地方锁起来的 在我睡觉之前。
I’ll lock up the place before I go to sleep.
在我看来,这是一个很大的努力 卖♥♥掉一辆价值250美元的破烂汽车。
Seems to me like a whole lot of effort to sell a lousy 250 dollar motorcar.
好吧,伯特先生,你把门拉下来。 祝你晚安。
Okay, Mr. Burt, you pull the door down. Have a good night.
费尔南多。 我在这附近哪里可以漏水?
Fernando. Where do I take a leak around here?
-泄漏? -是的,小便。。。
– Leak? – Yeah, a pee…
老前列腺有问题, 你知道的。
trouble with the old prostrate, you know.
是的,直接穿过那些门, 那儿有一扇门,上面写着卡巴莱罗。。。
Yeah, go straight through those doors, there’s a door there that says Caballero…
好吧。
Alright.
好吧,明天早上见, 早点好吗?
Well, I’ll see you in the morning, early okay?
晚安。
Good night.
我们在哪里?
Where were we?
伯特?
Burt?
布宜诺斯迪亚兹,伯特先生。
Buenos diaz, Mr. Burt.
-你把它都做完了吗? -是的。
– So did you get it all finished? – Yeah.
我只需要找一对 车轮和I将准备滚动。
All I need to do is find a couple of wheels and I’ll be ready to roll.
嗯,你知道,我有一些轮子 在后面你可以有。。。
Well, you know, I have some wheels in the back you can have…
-如果你能帮我个忙。 -说出来。
– if you just do me a favour. – Say the word.
现在就搞定她,费尔南多。
Crank her now, Fernando.
很好。
Good.
-Burt? -是吗?
– Burt? – Yeah?
你是个该死的天才。
You’re a god damned genius.
谢谢您。
Thank you.
嘿听着,你为什么要走?
Hey listen, why you gotta go?
你为什么不在这儿呆一会儿呢? 我会给你很好的报酬。
Why don’t you stick around here a while? I’ll pay you well.
抱歉,伙计,我必须 到23号♥去博纳维尔。。。
Sorry, mate, I’ve got to get to Bonneville by the 23rd…
当速度周开始时 你知道,得上路了。
that’s when speed week starts and you know, gotta hit the road.
-嗯,你总是在这里找到工作。 -谢谢,伙计,再见。
– Well, you’ve always got a job here. – Thanks mate, I’ll see ya.
-祝你好运。 -塔拉。
– Best of luck to you. – Ta ra.
这家伙真不错。
This guy is really good.
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, love.
我很担心你。
I was worried about you.
客房♥部说你没有 整晚睡在床上。
Housekeeping said you didn’t sleep in your bed all night.
我可以打折吗?
Do I get a discount for that?
我怀疑。
I doubt it.
我需要你在地图上给我看 如何去长滩。。。
I need you to show me on a map how to get to Long Beach…
-所以我今天可以去拿我的自行车。 -我在15分钟内就完成了。
– so I can pick up my bike today. – I’m finished here in 15 minutes.
我和你一起去。
I’ll come with you.
一套不错的轮子 250块?
Not a bad set of wheels for 250 bucks eh?
-你确定能到犹他州吗? -是的。
– You sure it’ll make it to Utah? – Yeah.
这个老女孩会抓住你的 去新西兰然后回来。
This old girl will get you to New Zealand and back.
在这里。。。
Here…
-上车吧,女士。 -谢谢你。
– hop in my fair, lady. – Thank you.
卖♥♥给我这辆车的那个家伙, 他给了我一个很好的提示。。。
The bloke who sold me this car, he gave me a good tip…
他说永远记住 那个司机,那个是我。。。
he said always remember that the driver, that’s me…
应该在中间 在路上。
should be on the centre of the road.
-小心,小心! -好吧。
– Look out, look out! – Alright.
在新西兰我们总是开车 在街的另一边。
In New Zealand we always drive on the other side of the street.
-你知道吗? -是的,很抱歉。
– You do? – Yeah, sorry about that.
你想让我开车吗?
Do you want me to drive?
不,没关系, 我必须习惯它,哈文,不是吗?
No, it’s alright, I have to get used to it, haven’t I?
这应该是海关 就在这里。
This should be customs right here.
正确的。
Right.
-你好。 -先生,我能为您效劳吗?
– Hello. – May I help you, sir?
是的,我的名字s 伯特.蒙罗和 我是来取摩托车的。。。
Yeah, my name’s Burt Munro and I’ve come to pick up my motorcycle…
我两天前来到港口 从新西兰。。。
I came into port two days ago from New Zealand…
在货船上 叫兰加蒂拉。。。
and on a freighter called Rangatira…
有人叫我过来 通过海关通关。
and I was told to come here to clear it through customs.
-蒙罗先生。 -是的,蒙罗。。。
– Mr. Munro. – Yeah, Munro…
M U N R O.公♥司♥。
M U N R O.
-先生,在这儿等一下。 -谢谢你。
– Wait here a moment, sir. – Thank you.
蒙罗先生来了 因为那批损坏的货物。
Mr. Munro is here for that damaged shipment.
-穆诺先生。 -蒙罗。
– Mr. Moonro. – Munro.
-请跟我来,去储藏室。 -有问题吗?
– Come with me please, to the storage area. – Is there a problem?
你的货物 遭受了一些伤害。
Your consignment has suffered some damage.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我为什么费心画画 那么这些箭在它的侧面呢?
Why the heck did I bother to paint these arrows on the side of it then?
就这样 很不幸送到这里。
That’s the way it was delivered here unfortunately.
怎么了?
Well, what happened to it?
我的信息是 十吨♥化肥。。。
My information is that ten tons of fertilizer…
不经意间 装在你的箱子上面。。。
was inadvertently loaded on top of your box…
当它在货舱里的时候。如果我是 你要起诉船运公♥司♥。
while it was in the hold. If I was you I’d sue the shipping company.
苏?我没有时间浪费 我的生活起诉任何人。
Sue? I haven’t got time to waste my bloomin’ life suing anybody.
让你的手下来。。。
Get some of your blokes to pull…
右边朝上,所以 我们可以上摩托车。。。
this right side up so we can get into the motorcycle…
看看有什么损失 已经完成了。
and see what damage has been done.
好吧,伙计们, 让我们把它拆开。
Alright, fellows, let’s get it unwrapped.
尾巴看起来不错。
The tail looks alright.
目前为止没有损坏。
No damage so far.
哦,一点也没有损坏。
Oh no damage at all.
很好。
Good.
-幸好包装得这么好。 -是的,这是个奇迹。
– Lucky it was packed so well. – Yes, it’s a blimmin’ miracle.
好吧,老印第安人的生活 再打一天。
Well, the old Indian lives to fight another day.
嗯,谢谢你,蒂娜。
Well, thanks a million, Tina.
我不知道我会做什么 今天没有你。。。
I don’t know what I would have done without you today…
你是地球上真正的盐, 你知道的?
you’re the real salt of the earth, you know?
你确定你不会喜欢 今晚回家吃饭?
Are you sure you wouldn’t like to come home for dinner tonight?
-我可以,亲爱的。 -我可以给你做顿饭。
– I can’t, love. – I could cook you a meal.
我要让这场演出上路, 别像他们说的那样躲闪。
I’ve got to get this show on the road, get out of Dodge as they say.
好吧,我的好朋友 从新西兰来的。
Okay, my good friend from Kiwi land.
-你保持联♥系♥,是吗? -我会的。
– You stay in touch, won’t you? – I will.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码。
Here’s my phone number.
-给我打电♥话♥告诉我你最近怎么样。 -我会的。我可以打对方付费电♥话♥吗?
– Call me and tell me how you’re doing. – I will. Can I call collect?
你可以试试。
You can try.
-我觉得你是个好女人。 -我是个女人。
– It’s a good job I think you’re a woman. – I am a woman.
是的,对。塔拉爱,再见。
Yeah, right. Ta ra love, see ya.
-早上好。 -早上好。
– Morning. – Morning.
请给她加满油,好吗?
Fill her up, would you please?
普通的还是乙二醇?
Regular or Ethol?
谁的精神?
Who’s Ethol?
好吧。。。
Alright…
我要乙二醇。
I’ll take Ethol.
-你好,小伙子。 -你好。
– Hello, young fella. – Hello.
-这是火箭飞船吗? -什么?
– Is this a rocket ship? – What?
这是火箭飞船吗?
Is this a rocket ship?
希望如此。
I hope so.
哦,天哪。
Oh Gosh.
你怎么了?
What’s happened to you?
哦,好吧。
Oh well.
让我们看看你。
Let’s have a look at ya.
明白了!
Got ya!
快点!
Come on!
我以为我们要去 为了让你和我。。。
I thought we were going to make it you and me…
现在看看发生了什么。
and now look what’s happened.
-你好,伙计。 -有问题吗?
– Hello, mate. – Got a problem?
是啊。很高兴见到你。
Yeah. Am I glad to see you.