15块,宝贝。
15 bucks, baby.
15美元。
15 bucks.
不,对不起,走开。
No, sorry, go away.
你好。
Hello.
-我需要一个房♥间。 -一个房♥间每小时要花你五美元。
– I need a room. – A room will cost you five bucks an hour.
我计划留下来 比那还要长一点点。
I’m planning on staying a wee bit longer than that.
-多长时间? -我不知道,大概几天吧。
– How long? – I don’t know, a couple of days I guess.
-双人入住? -什么?
– Double occupancy? – What?
双人入住?
Double occupancy?
不,只有我,我和我自己。
No, just me, myself and I.
会不会花很多钱因为 我负担不起很多。
Will it cost a lot because I can’t afford a lot.
-你是三甲的吗? -什么?
– You a member of Triple A? – What?
-你是AAA会员吗? -从没听说过他们。
– Are you a Triple A member? – Never heard of them.
从没听说过三甲吗?
Never heard of Triple A?
没有脆裤子小姐, 我没听说过三甲。
No Miss Brittle Britches, I have not heard of Triple A.
好吧,就这么说吧 你是会员,娃娃。
Okay, let’s just say you are a member, doll.
-好吧。 -这样你就省了10%。
– Alright. – That’ll save you ten percent.
一晚22美元听起来怎么样?
How does 22 bucks a night sound?
那么多?那便宜吗?
That much? Is that cheap?
亲爱的,那比便宜多了。
Honey, that’s cheaper than cheap.
-你叫什么名字? -蒂娜?华盛顿。
– What’s your name? – Tina Washington.
嗯,蒂娜华盛顿,
Well, Tina Washington,
我要你拿着这个, 可能会让你高兴一点。
I want you to have this, it might cheer you up a bit.
去拿些垃圾 放开你的勇气。
Get some of that muck off your pluck.
好吧,谢谢。
Well, thank you.
这是第一件好事 整个星期都是这样。
That’s the first nice thing that’s happened round here all week.
不客气。
You’re welcome.
我的名字s 伯特.蒙罗。 来自新西兰。
My name’s Burt Munro. From New Zealand.
我是从下面来的。
I’m from down under.
你好,伯特.蒙罗 从新西兰下来。
Well, hello, Burt Munro from New Zealand down under.
我告诉你, 我今晚过得很愉快。
I tell you, I’ve had a heck of a night.
欢迎来到好莱坞。
Welcome to Hollyweird.
你好?
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
-你好,蒂娜。 -早上好,伯特。
– Hello, Tina. – Good morning, Burt.
你还在吗?
You still here?
这就是你为什么 昨晚太暴躁了。
That’s why you were so crabby last night.
你没睡过觉吗?
Don’t you ever get any sleep?
我上夜班。
I work a night shift.
詹姆斯一回来我就离开这里 他来晚了。
I’m out of here as soon as James turns up and he’s late.
是的,你能打电♥话♥吗 这个号♥码给我?
Yeah, could you phone this number for me?
是的,它是一家航运公♥司♥ 他们有我的一大盒。。。
Yeah, it’s a shipping company and they’ve got a big box of mine…
我想知道 安排得到它。
and I want to know how to arrange to get it.
不,你跟他们说, 他们永远听不懂我的口音。
No, you talk to them, they’ll never get my accent.
好吧,你想要我做什么 去问他们?请稍等。
Okay, what do you want me to ask them? One moment please.
当伯特.蒙罗的盒子 装着摩托车。。。
Ask them when a Burt Munro’s box containing the motorcycle…
准备好去接电♥话♥。
will be ready for pick up.
你好,我打电♥话♥来 为伯特.蒙罗先生。
Hello, I’m calling for Mr. Burt Munro.
是的,他想知道盒子是什么时候 装着他的摩托车。。。
Yes, he’d like to know when the box containing his motorcycle…
-可供取车。 -什么船?
– will be available for pick up. – What ship?
-什么船? -新西兰的兰加蒂拉。
– What ship? – Rangatira from New Zealand.
新西兰的兰加蒂拉。
The Rangatira from New Zealand.
-它来了。 -所以他可以认领?
– It’s arrived. – So he can claim it?
明天从长滩出发 海关监管区。
Tomorrow from the Long Beach customs holding area.
好的,谢谢,我会告诉他的。 再见。
Okay, thank you, I’ll tell him. Bye-bye.
很快。
That was pretty fast.
你迟到了。
You’re late.
我不能再等一分钟了 这个地方。我给你买♥♥早餐。
I can’t stand another minute in this place. Let me buy you breakfast.
嗯,这太好了。
Well, this is great.
你知道吗,我从没见过 以前有照片的菜单。
You know, I’ve never seen a menu with photographs before.
-先生,您准备点菜了吗? -什么?
– Are you ready to order, sir? – What?
-你准备好了吗? -哦,是的。。。
– Are you ready? – Oh yes…
我觉得双重快乐, 那是给我的。
I think the Double Delight, that’s for me.
-你想要什么样的鸡蛋? -什么?
– How would you like your eggs? – What?
你想要什么样的鸡蛋?
How would you like your eggs?
嗯,我想把它们煮了。
Well, I’d like them cooked.
向阳的一面?太容易了?
Sunny side up? Over easy?
-我不知道,不管你推荐什么。 -最简单不过了。
– I don’t know, whatever you recommend. – Over easy’s best.
好吧,鸡蛋放轻松。
Alright, eggs over easy.
做两个。
Make that two.
太容易了。 我必须记住这一点。
Over easy. I must remember that.
是的,我喜欢这个美国人 早餐的事。
Yeah, I like this American breakfast thing.
很好。
It’s good.
所以我的女孩,哪里是最好的地方 给我弄辆二手车?
So my girl, where’s the best place for me to get a used car?
山谷。
The valley.
早餐后我可以 带你去那儿。
After breakfast I could take you there.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
我也不是女孩。
And I’m not a girl.
我是个男孩。
I’m a boy.
我以为有东西 你有点奇怪。
I thought there was something a little odd about you.
但是嘿, 你还是个甜心。
But hey, you’re still a sweetheart.
是的。
Yep.
谢谢你,蒂娜。
Thanks a million, Tina.
嘿, 这里有很多车。
Hey, there are stacks of cars here.
-我稍后会回到汽车旅馆。 -再见。
– I’ll be back in the motel later on. – Bye.
再见。
Bye.
布宜诺斯迪亚兹!
Buenos diaz!
先生,我能为您效劳吗?
How may I help you, sir?
是的,我想买♥♥辆车, 一辆便宜的车,一辆非常便宜的车。
Yeah, I want to buy a car, a cheap car, a very cheap car.
好吧,你来了 去正确的地方,朋友。
Well, you’ve come to the right place, amigo.
事实上,如果你能找到这样的车 如果再便宜一点,就很可能被偷了。
In fact, if you can find cars like this any cheaper, they’re probably stolen.
我的名字伯特.蒙罗 来自新西兰。很高兴认识你。
My name’s Burt, Burt Munro from New Zealand. Nice to meet you.
我是萨尔瓦多的费尔南多, 很高兴认识你,蒙罗先生。
I’m Fernando from El Salvador, nice to meet you, Mr. Munro.
-你可以叫我伯特。 -好的,伯特先生。
– You can call me Burt. – Okay, Mr. Burt.
你看了多少 在这里消费伯特先生?
So how much were you looking to spend here Mr. Burt?
不是很多费尔南多。。。
Not a lot Fernando…
之后我就没什么了 我昨天坐的出租车。
I haven’t got much left after the cab ride I took yesterday.
你要399这个?
You want 399 for this?
听起来有点恶心。
It sounds a bit sick.
好吧,你能给我什么?
Well, what would you offer me?
听着,我给你200 如果你能帮我一个忙。
Listen, I’ll give you 200 if you’ll do me a favour.
投入使用 你的工作室。。。
Throw in the use of your workshop…
还有一些垃圾 我看到你躺在。。。
and some of that junk I see lying around…
我得快点了 预告片。。。
I’ve got to knock up a trailer…
把我的自行车拖过来 去博纳维尔。
to drag my bike over to Bonneville.
这可不是什么恩惠, 325是一个优♥惠♥。
That’s not a favour, 325 is a favour.
不,225。
No, 225.
伯特先生,你是个很难对付的顾客, 但我喜欢你。。。
You’re a tough customer, Mr. Burt, but I like you…
我要给你250英镑 你可以利用这个车间。。。
I’m going to give it to you for 250 and you can use the workshop…
但只在晚上 把声音关小点。
but only at night and keep the noise down.
今晚怎么样?
What about tonight?
是的,是的,今晚没事。
Yeah, yeah, tonight’s OK.
停车,让我们 这东西运转正常。
Stop the car, let’s get this thing running properly.
听起来好多了。
There that sounds better.
-让我来开车。 -好吧,来吧。
– Let me drive. – Okay, come on.
她在唱歌♥ 就像一只鸟。
She’s singing like a bird now.
哦,她是个好女孩, 她不是吗?
Oh, she’s a good old girl, isn’t she?
我们到了,好的。
There we are, alright.
-你在这里左转,伯特先生。 -好吧。
– You make a left here, Mr. Burt. – Alright.
窃听者走错了车道。
The buggers are in the wrong lane.
停车,停车。
Stop the car, stop the car.
转,转,这边。
Turn, turn, this way.
停车,停车。
Stop, stop the car.
穿上你的衬衫。
Keep your shirt on.
-快过去,你这个愚蠢的老混♥蛋♥。 -我以为我回到了新西兰。。。
– Scoot over, you stupid old bastard. – Thought I was back in New Zealand…
我们在另一边开车 在那边的路上。
we drive on the other side of the road over there.
是啊?您将获得 我们都被杀了。
Yeah? You’re going to get us all killed.
你不在新西兰, 你在美国。
Well, you’re not in New Zealand, you’re in America.
-我知道。 -我们在路的右边开车。
– I know it. – We drive on the right side of the road.
现在,伯特。 让我给你一些建议。
Now, Burt. Let me give you some advice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!