你怎么继续 在你这个年纪,伯特。。。
how do you keep going at your age, Burt…
我说, 因为我不抽烟。。。
and I say, well because I don’t smoke…
所以我告诉你们小猴子, 别抽烟。
so I’m telling you young monkeys, don’t smoke.
你可以笑, 但我爸爸说。。。
You can laugh, but my Dad said…
为什么污染你的肺 有烟吗?
why contaminate your lungs with tobacco smoke?
你唯一能做到的就是 吸烟会毁了你的肺。。。
The only thing you accomplish with smoking is destroying your lungs…
-缩短你的生命。 -关灯。
– and shortening your life. – Kill the lights.
简?拉塞尔在里面吗?
Is Jane Russell in this?
去吧,伯特。
Go well, Burt.
-谢谢,伙计。
– Thanks, mate.
-祝你好运,伯特。 -谢谢。
– Good luck to you, Burt. – Thanks.
记住我说的话。 别抽烟。
Remember what I said. Don’t smoke.
我在努力。
I’m trying.
干杯,伙计们。再见。
Cheerio, mates. See ya.
欢迎来到美国。 海关在左边。
Welcome to the United States. Customs to the left.
谢谢,很高兴来到这里。
Thank you, good to be here.
今天。
G’day.
今天。
G’day.
请站在黄线后面 直到有人叫你,先生。
Please, stand behind the yellow line until you are called, sir.
那是什么?
What’s that?
-在黄线后面。 -黄线?
– Behind the yellow line. – Yellow line?
今天。
G’day.
护照和报关单, 请先生。
Passport and customs declaration, please sir.
给你。
There you are.
你打算呆多久 留在美国?
How long do you intend to stay in the United States?
不管我花多长时间 去博纳维尔然后回来。
However long it takes me to get to Bonneville and back.
你此行的目的是什么?
And the purpose of your visit?
创造陆地速度记录 在我的印第安人身上。
To set a land speed record on my Indian.
印第安人?
Indian?
蒙罗先生。。。
Mr. Munro…
-所以这是你第一次来美国? -是的,先生。
– So this is your first time to America? – Yes, sir.
你的回答很奇怪 对警官。。。
You gave some rather odd answers to the Officer…
所以我们还有一些 我们想问你的问题。
so we just have a few further questions we’d like to ask you.
-好吧,开火吧。 -好吧,我们再来一遍你说的话。
– Well, fire away. – Well, let’s go over again what you said.
现在你到底打算做什么 在美国?
Now what exactly do you intend to do here in the United States?
好吧,创造一个陆地速度记录。
Well, set a land speed record.
-你打算怎么做,先生? -在我的摩托车上。
– And how do you intend to do that, sir? – On my motorcycle.
在船舱里 现在。。。
It’s in the hold of the ship at the moment and…
他们明天要卸货。 是个印第安人,1920年的印第安童子军。。。
they’re going to unload it tomorrow. It’s an Indian, a 1920 Indian Scout…
有点改变。
modified somewhat.
你知道吗?
You know what?
-我想我读过你的自行车。 -是吗?
– I think I’ve read about your bike. – Yeah?
是的,是在流行力学里, 几年前。
Yeah, it was in Popular Mechanics, a couple of years ago.
对,就是我。
That’s right, that’s me.
克赖斯特彻奇的莱斯利?霍布斯 发送了那个故事。
A Leslie Hobbs from Christchurch sent that story.
是什么? 澳大利亚最快的摩托车?
What was it? Fastest motorcycle in Australia?
是的,在新西兰。
Yeah, and in New Zealand.
好吧,我想你是合法的, 蒙罗先生。
Well, I guess you’re legitimate, Mr. Munro.
听起来我们应该 很荣幸你能来美国。
It sounds like we should be very honoured to have you here in America.
-好吧,谢谢。 -我们会给你六个月。。。
– Well, thank you. – We’re going to give you six months…
时间应该够了 完成任务。
that should be time enough to get the job done.
-欢迎来到美国。 -非常感谢。
– Welcome to the USA. – Thank you very much.
-祝你好运,先生。 -谢谢你。
– Good luck, sir. – Thank you.
-后备箱的齿轮。 -什么?
– Gears in the trunk. – What?
后面的袋子。
Bags in the back.
包,回来!
Bag, back!
别担心我, 我自己做。
Don’t worry about me, I’ll do it myself.
斯特瑞!
Strewth!
坐在后面,坐在后面!
Sit in the back, in the back!
-什么? -你,在后面!
– What? – You, in the back!
告诉你,伙计, 你不想在这里变老。
Tell you something, mate, you don’t want to get old around here.
塔拉。
Ta ra.
-去哪里? -什么?
– Where to? – What?
-去哪里? -好莱坞。
– Where to? – Hollywood.
是的,我想去好莱坞, 我想看电影明星。
Yeah, I want to go to Hollywood, I want to see the film stars.
好吧,我们去好莱坞。
Okay, we go to Hollywood.
好莱坞哪里?
Where in Hollywood?
日落大道上的汽车旅馆。。。
A motel on Sunset Boulevard…
我听说那是条很棒的街道。
I hear that’s a pretty great street.
我不知道你最近在和谁说话。 哪家汽车旅馆?
I don’t know who you talking to lately. Which motel?
推荐一个。
Recommend one.
拜托,伙计,你觉得呢 我是,百科全书?
Come on man, what do you think I am, an encyclopaedia?
把我放在某个地方 我会自己解决的。
Drop me somewhere and I’ll sort it out myself.
一定有点 这里是电费单。
Must have a bit electricity bill here.
火石。。。
Firestone…
炮弹。
Shell.
都是关于汽车的,不是吗? 我从没见过这么多车。
It’s all about cars, isn’t it? I’ve never seen so many cars.
-你说什么,伙计? -我说我从没见过这么多车。
– You say something, man? – I said I’ve never seen so many cars.
总得出去走走。
Got to get around somehow.
看,有一个保龄球馆。 你打球吗?
Look, there’s a bowling alley. Do you bowl?
他在按什么喇叭?
What’s he honking his horn about?
天哪! 克里基,你看到了吗?
Jesus! Crikey, did you see that?
那个家伙背着那个 盖瑟的车。
That blokes backing into that geaser’s car.
他疯了,他疯了。
He’s crazy, he’s nuts.
他又做了一次。
He did it again.
别盯着看,有很多 镇上的疯子。
Don’t stare, there’s a lot of crazy people in this town.
我什么都没见过 像以前那样。
I’ve never seen anything like that before.
-这应该可以。。。 -有什么损失?
– This should do… – What’s the damage?
28美元,外加袋子。。。
28 dollar, plus bag…
-29美元。 -什么?
– 29 dollar. – What?
你刚才是不是说 我以为你说了什么?
Did you just say what I thought you said?
-你聋了吗? -什么?
– Are you deaf? – What?
-你聋了吗? -是的,我有点聋,但我不傻。
– Are you deaf? – Yeah, I am a bit deaf, but I’m not stupid.
-你说是多少钱? -29美元。
– How much did you say it was? – 29 dollar.
不,我不想买♥♥出租车,伙计。 我只想付车费,就这样。
No, I don’t want to buy the cab, mate. I just want to pay the fare, that’s all.
-你从哪里来? -什么?
– Where you from? – What?
-你是英国人? -不,你一定是在开玩笑。。。
– You a British? – No, you must be joking…
我不是傻瓜, 我来自新西兰。
I’m no Pommie, I’m from New Zealand.
好吧,这是美国。
Well, this is America.
车费,就在计价器上, 29美元。
And the fare, right there on the meter, 29 dollar.
打开你的钱包 把飞蛾放出去。
Open your wallet and let the moths out.
我在做,我在做。
I’m doing it, I’m doing it.
给你,29美元。
There you go, 29 dollars.
-不,不要忘了小费。 -什么?
– No, don’t forget the tip. – What?
是的,我们在美国小费。
Yes, we tip in America.
百分之十。
Ten percent.
-多少钱? -百分之十。
– How much? – Ten percent.
哦,是的,给你,10美分。
Oh yeah, there you go, ten cents.
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
-你看起来很慷慨,先生。 -什么?
– You look like a generous man, sir. – What?
-你看起来很慷慨。 -哦,是吗?
– You look like a generous man. – Oh do I?
是的。你想买♥♥吗 给一个特别的人的花?
Yes you do. Would you like to buy a flower to give to someone special?
好, 对不起,我没有现金。
Well, sorry I don’t have any cash.
别担心, 这笔钱用于一个好的事业。
Don’t worry, the money goes to a good cause.
组织的It 帮助有需要的人。
It’s for an organization that helps needy people.
哦,好吧,嗯,多少钱?
Oh alright, well, how much is it?
-给你能负担得起的。 -好吧,好吧。
– Just give what you can afford. – Alright, well.
他们在我看来都一样。 它们都是绿色的。
They all look the same to me. They’re all green.
-是的,这就是为什么我们称它们为美元。 -看起来像一个。
– Yes, that’s why we call them greenbacks. – That looks like a one.
-你看,就是一个。 -不,那是10英镑。
– Look there’s one. – No, that’s a ten.
-谢谢,你今天过得很愉快。 -不,那是10英镑。
– Thanks, you have a good day. – No, that’s a ten.
嘿,小姐,那是10英镑。
Hey come on miss, that’s a ten.
我不想付那么多钱。
I didn’t want to pay that much.
嘿,回来。
Hey, come back.
克里基。
Crikey.
-嘿宝贝。 -你想要什么?
– Hey baby. – What do you want?
-你想去吗? -去哪?
– You wanna go? – Go where?
-进去。 -我要进去了。
– Go inside. – I’m going inside.
我会带你环游世界。
I’ll take you around the world.
我刚从中途回来 全世界。
I’ve just come from halfway around the world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!