-好吧,弗兰? -好吧。
– Alright, Fran? – Alright.
对。
Yes.
问题是什么,伯特?
What is the question, Burt?
你愿意吗, 你知道,陪着。。。
Would you feel inclined to, you know, accompany…
无可挑剔的年轻绅士 明天晚上去当地做什么?
an impeccable young gentleman to a local do tomorrow night?
你在约我, 伯特.蒙罗?
You’re asking me on a date, Burt Munro?
嗯,是的,我想 我是真的,不是吗?
Well, yeah, I suppose I am actually, aren’t I?
-你会吗? -你上场了。
– Would you? – You’re on.
-你好,儿子。 -嘿,伯特。
– Hello, son. – Hey, Burt.
真恶心。
That’s disgusting.
是的,不是吗?
It is, isn’t it?
打扮得漂漂亮亮的 为了今晚的演出。。。
All dressed up for the do tonight…
我不能得到 我最好的鞋穿上。。。
and I couldn’t get my best shoes on…
因为我的脚趾甲长出来了 就像牡蛎壳。
because my toe nails had grown like oyster shells.
好吧。。。
Alright…
这应该能起到作用。
this should do the trick.
好了,看看那个。
There, look at that.
小脚趾闪闪发光。
Little twinkle toes.
-谢谢,伯特。 -就这样。
– Thanks, Burt. – Right on.
-晚上好,伯特。 -谢谢你。。。
– Evening, Burt. – Thank you…
-我是弗兰。 -你好,弗兰。
– this is Fran. – Hello, Fran.
非常感谢你。
Thank you very much.
-你好,邓肯。 -伯特。
– Hello, Duncan. – Burt.
只是打个招呼然后回来 等一下,亲爱的,好吗?
Just going to say hello and be back in a second, love, alright?
-你好吗? -自行车开得好吗?
– How are you? – Bike going well?
是的,还不错。
Yeah, not too bad.
-生日快乐,伯特。 -非常感谢,伙计。
– Happy birthday, Burt. – Thanks a lot, mate.
这有点 一个惊喜,不是吗?
This is a bit of a surprise, isn’t it?
你想买♥♥吗 一张还是两张抽奖券?
Would you like to buy a raffle ticket or two?
-这是干什么的? -猪排加两打啤酒。
– What’s it for? – Porky the Pig plus two dozen beers.
我们正在筹款 伯特去美国。我们的伙伴,伯特。
We’re raising money to send Burt to the USA. Our mate, Burt.
你好。来跳舞吧。
Hello. Come on and dance.
-这是什么?扭曲? -这就是转折点。你知道这个转折点吗?
– What’s this? The twist? – This is the twist. You know the twist?
跟我来。
Come twist with me.
看你能扭动。
See you can twist.
-就这样,就这样。 -一定是原子入侵。
– That’s it, that’s it. – This must be it, the atomic invasion.
然后空气变清了 尘埃落定。
Then the air clears and the dust settles down.
你看看外面, 他们把城镇夷为平地了吗?
You look outside, have they levelled the town?
但是在那里,在院子里。。。
But there, in the yard…
活蹦乱跳的。。。
so briskly alive…
站在伯特.蒙罗的信任。。。
stands Burt Munro’s trusty…
45年前的印第安童子军。
old Indian Scout ’45.
真是太棒了 向伯特致敬。
That was a wonderful tribute to Burt.
来吧伯特,我们要你起来 在舞台上,来吧。。。
Now come on Burt, we want you up on stage, come on…
来吧,上来吧。
come on, up you come.
我希望你们都买♥♥了 今晚的抽奖券。。。
I hope all of you have bought a raffle ticket tonight…
因为我们相信伯特会 南方摩托车俱乐部。。。
because we believe Burt will put the Southland Motorcycle Club…
在地图上。
on the map.
外面怎么了?
What’s going on out there?
离开这里。
Get out of here.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
伙计们,看起来 我已经破解了,你知道的。
Well folks, it looks like I’ve cracked it, I’ve um you know.
你是伯特.蒙罗?
You Burt Munro?
-他说什么了? -我说,你是伯特.蒙罗吗?
– What did he say? – I said, are you Burt Munro?
你在找老伯特吗?
Are you looking for old Burt?
我不知道, 有人在哪儿见过伯特吗?
I don’t know, anyone seen Burt anywhere?
有人看到伯特吗?
Anyone seen Burt?
-不,他。。。 -你是,你是伯特.蒙罗。
– No, he’s… – You are, you’re Burt Munro.
你是个老古董, 骑着印第安军队对吧?
You’re the old codger, rides the Army Indian right?
那个老小丑。 伯特.蒙罗。是啊。
That old joker. Burt Munro. Yeah.
是的,我想是我。
Yeah, that’s me I think.
现在,啊,年轻人, 印度陆军是一只真正的狗。。。
Now the, ah, young fella, the army Indian is a real dog…
我得到的是。。。
what I’ve got is the…
真品, 1920伏的双胞胎童子军。
genuine article, the 1920 V twin Scout.
-就是那个有踏板的,对吧? -别忍♥受,伯特。
– That’s the one with the pedals, right? – Don’t put up with that, Burt.
不,好吧。好吧,我不知道 你们这些猴子骑着自行车进城。。。
No, well. Well, I don’t know what sort of push bikes you monkeys came into town on…
但我知道我的老前辈会 它们的背面。
but I know my old timer would trash the backsides of whatever they are.
-我不这么认为,爷爷。 -没有。
– I don’t think so, granddad. – No.
好吧,你们为什么不 把钱放在嘴边?
Well, why don’t you chaps put your money where your mouth is?
你上场了。你这个老笨蛋。
You’re on. You old coot.
-看来他们已经退缩了,伯特。 -什么?
– Looks like they’ve chickened out, Burt. – What?
-看来他们已经退缩了。 -他们来了。
– Looks like they’ve chickened out. – They’re here.
他们来了。
They’re here.
他们真不错 出现不是吗?
That’s nice of them to show up isn’t it?
一百个说 印度人排在最后。
A hundred says the Indian comes last.
正确的。
Right.
来吧,伯特。
Come on, Burt.
准备,稳定。。。
Ready, steady…
去吧。
go.
来吧,推我一下。
Come on, give me a push.
-来吧。 -来吧,伯特。
– Come on. – Come on, Burt.
推我一下。 快点,用力推。
Give me a push. Come on, push hard.
把它弄坏。
Bugger it.
把它弄坏。
Bugger it.
快点!快走!
Come on! Go!
家伙!
Bugger!
好自行车,爷爷。
Nice bike, granddad.
失败者。
Loser.
谢谢,伙计们。
Thanks, fellas.
-祝你下次好运。 -祝你好运,伯特。
– Better luck next time. – Better luck, Burt.
给你。
There you go.
-好吧,谢谢,亲爱的。 -小心,很热。
– Well, thanks, love. – Careful, it’s hot.
好吧,至少我给了他们 他们的钱花得很好。
Well, at least I gave them a good run for their money.
不管怎么说,还是在下面的腿上。
On the downward leg anyway.
伯特。。。要花多少钱 去美国?
Burt… What’s it going to cost to get over to America?
对不起,亲爱的。 你说什么?
Sorry, love. What did you say?
要花多少钱 去美国?
How much is it gonna cost to get over to America?
我不知道, 我听说大约有两千人。
I don’t know, about two thousand I’m told.
还有多少钱 你现在明白了吗?
And how much money have you got now?
除了今天的灾难和 昨晚的钱还有。。。
Apart from today’s disaster and the dough from last night and…
养老金 我一直在攒钱。。。
the pension money I’ve been saving…
…大约一千二百七十五美元, 我想是美元吧。
…about twelve hundred and 75 dollars, United States dollars, I reckon.
好吧,我可以借给你一些钱。
Well, I could lend you some money.
你真是太好了,弗兰爱你了,但不是。 我不能做那种爱。不,谢谢。
That’s very kind of you Fran love, but no. I couldn’t do that love. No, thanks.
嗯,一定有 你能做的事。
Well, there must be something you can do.
我没告诉任何人 否则,弗兰,但是。。。
Well, I haven’t told anyone else this, Fran, but…
我不认为我会去博纳维尔。 我的意思是无论如何今年都不会。。。
I don’t reckon I’ll be going to Bonneville. I mean not this year anyway and…
你知道,七百美元 有很多钱要找。。。
you know, seven hundred dollars is a lot of money to find…
五天后船就要开了。
and the boat leaves in five days.
只是我想看看 她会以多快的速度。。。
Except I would like to see how fast she would really go…
在我从栖木上掉下来之前。 以前我啊,踢了老桶。
before I fall off the perch as it were. Before I ah, kicked the old bucket.
你好,劳埃德。
Hello, Lloyd.
吉迪,伯特。
Gidday, Burt.
为跌倒感到羞愧。
Shame about the fall.
好吧,我还是 一块一块的不是吗?
Well, I’m still in one piece aren’t I?
你今晚吃什么?
What are you having tonight?
房♥子的特色菜, 豌豆,馅饼和布丁。
Specialty of the house, pea, pie and pud.
-那是五鲍勃。 -好吧。
– That’s five bob. – Alright.
伯特?你为什么不出去 你房♥子的抵押贷款?
Burt? Why don’t you take out a mortgage on your house?
-什么房♥子? -好吧,你的财产。
– What house? – Well, your property.
我是说它很值钱。
I mean it’s worth something.
给你。
Here you are.
伯特.蒙罗, 看看你手的颜色。
Burt Munro, look at the colour of your hands.
-他们怎么了。 -你要洗那些手套。。。
– What’s the matter with them. – You’re gonna wash those mitts…
在你放它们之前 在我附近的任何地方。
before you put them anywhere near me.
我们到了。
There we are.
醒醒,醒醒。
Wakee, wakee.
该起床了。。。
Time to rise…
闪耀。
and shine.
伯特,你真可爱。
Burt, you’re a sweetie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!