伯特,我希望你能 很快就会停下来。
Burt, I hope you’re going to stop soon.
-他回来了! -回到哪里?
– He’s gone back! – Back where?
回到他来自的星球 因为他肯定不是这个人的。
Back to whatever planet he came from because he sure ain’t from this one.
我真的烤了我的腿。
I really did toast my leg.
我做到了。
I did it.
我做到了。
I did it.
汤姆,你能明白吗, 我的手湿了。
Tom, can you get that, my hands are wet.
你好?
Hello?
这是美国的电♥话♥ 伯特.蒙罗先生打来的对方付费电♥话♥。。。
This is the United States calling I have a collect call from Mr. Burt Munro…
你能接受这个费用吗?
will you accept the charge?
-妈妈,我叫对方付费。 -是吗?接电♥话♥,接电♥话♥!
– Mum, it’s Burt calling collect. – It is? Accept the call, accept the call!
我妈妈说我们可以接这个电♥话♥。
My mum said we can accept the call.
-去吧,先生。 -你好,汤姆,是你吗?
– Go ahead, sir. – Hello Tom, is that you?
-是的。 -是我,伯特。
– Yes. – It’s me, Burt.
我做到了汤姆, 她是世界上最快的印度人。
I did it Tom, she’s the world’s fastest Indian.
她是?
She is?
爸爸,爸爸!
Dad, dad!
爸爸!他做到了!伯特做到了!
Dad! He did it! Burt did it!
他创造了一个新纪录。
He set a new record.
过得如何?
How is it going?
你好,伙计!
Hello, mate!
-嘿,邓肯。 -恭喜你,伯特。
– Hey, Duncan. – Congratulations, Burt.
你好,弗兰克。 你好吗?
Hello, Frank. How are you?
-欢迎回家,伯特。 -你好,乔治。
– Welcome home, Burt. – Hello, George.
天哪,你 这地方看起来不错,伙计。
My goodness, you’ve made this place look spiffing, mate.
你让我们感到骄傲。
You did us proud.
-你把因弗卡吉尔放在地图上了。 -我想是的。
– You put Invercargill on the map. – Well, I reckon so, yeah.
-你现在有什么计划? -现在我有很多工作要做。。。
– What have you got planned now? – Right now I’ve a lot of work to do…
如果我要回博纳维尔 明年,你知道的。
if I’m to get back to Bonneville next year, you know.
那么,早上多点?
So, more early mornings then?
是的,更多的清晨。
Yeah, more early mornings.
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, love.
-欢迎回家。 -很高兴回来。
– Welcome home. – Nice to be back.
-你好,汤姆。 -嘿,伯特。
– Hello, Tom. – Hey, Burt.
你好吗,儿子?
How are you, son?
很高兴见到你。
Good to see ya.
你长大了,是吧?
You’re growing up a bit, huh?
我照顾你的柠檬树 就像你告诉我的。
I looked after your lemon tree just like you told me.
是的,是的。
You did, yeah.
看起来也不错。
Looking good, too.
是的,很漂亮。
Yeah, it’s beautiful.
-我喂了鸡。 -是吗?
– I fed the chickens. – You did?
-妈妈把所有的鸡蛋都煮了。 -哦,是的。。。
– And mum cooked all the eggs. – Oh, yeah…
-味道好吗? -是的。
– did they taste good? – Yep.
-是的,很好。你有我的钥匙吗? -给你。
– Yeah, good. Have you got my key? – Here it is.
-好的,谢谢。 -我处理得很好。
– Right thanks. – I took good care of it.
-我就知道你会的。 -你跑多快?
– I knew you would. – How fast did you go?
非常快。在我的一次跑步中 我每小时跑了200英里。
Mighty fast. In one of my runs I did over 200 miles an hour.
如果你打开的话会发生什么 你的嘴那么快?
What would happen if you opened your mouth at that speed?
好吧,你会把后面炸了 我想是你的裤子破了。
Well, you’d blow the backside out of your pants I reckon.
好吧,让我看看。
Right, let’s see.
很高兴回家。 回到我的小屋里。
Nice to be home. Back in my shed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!