-它在新西兰注册。 -新西兰?
– It’s registered in New Zealand. – New Zealand?
是的,我就是从那里来的。
Yeah, that’s where I come from.
好吧,你是说。。。
Alright, you mean to tell me…
你的这个装置 是为这条路登记的吗?
that this contraption of yours is registered for the road?
-是的,在新西兰。 -新西兰,对。
– Yeah, in New Zealand. – New Zealand, right.
好吧,放松点怎么样 在内华达州?
Well, how about taking it easy here in Nevada?
就因为我们没有 限速并不意味着。。。
Just because we don’t have a speed limit don’t mean…
-我们希望人们自杀。 -不,听起来很公平。
– we want people killing themselves. – No, sounds fair enough to me.
-好吧,那你今天过得不错。 -我会的,谢谢。
– Right, you have a good day then. – I will, thank you.
伯特,一切都好吗?
Burt, everything OK?
好吧,伙计们,我们 给铅砖。。。
Well, fellows, we’re going to have to give the lead brick…
西班牙老弓箭手。
the old Spanish archer.
-西班牙射手? -是啊,大手肘,你知道的。
– Spanish archer? – Yeah, the big elbow, you know.
铅砖得走了。
The lead brick has got to go.
到底是谁的愚蠢想法?
Who’s stupid idea was that anyway?
是你的。
It was yours.
是啊。好吧,我只想 去骑她,她现在的样子。
Yeah. Well, I’m just going to have to ride her, the way she is.
速度摆动怎么办?
What about that speed wobble?
好吧,我要过那座桥 当我到那里的时候。
Well, I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.
-我也有另一个问题。 -是的,现在怎么办?
– I’ve got another problem too. – Yeah, what now?
好吧,当我让她走的时候。。。
Well, when I get her going…
那里有巨大的热量 从排气管里出来。。。
there’s an enormous amount of heat comes off the exhaust pipe…
我希望 它不会煮我的腿。
and I hope it doesn’t cook my leg.
也许你可以包些石棉布 围绕着它,它应该修复它的权利。
Maybe you can wrap some asbestos cloth around it, that should fix it right.
那是个好主意。
That’s a good idea.
所以你还有什么问题 你想告诉我们吗?
So you got any more problems you want to tell us about?
是的,是的,我的老股票。
Yes, yes, my old ticker.
-你心脏不好? -是的,我有。
– You’ve got a bad heart? – Yes, I have.
我有个小惊喜 为你。
I’ve got a little surprise for you.
-什么? -闭上眼睛把手给我。
– What? – Close your eyes and give me your hand.
-什么? -闭上眼睛。来吧。
– What? – Just close your eyes. Come on.
-为什么? -因为我是这么说的,先生,来吧。
– What for? – Because I said so, mister, come on.
继续走。
Keep walking.
温迪,你不会 我希望他是个白♥痴♥。
Wendy, you’re not going to make a fool of an old man I hope.
我永远不会那样做,伯特。
I’d never do that, Burt.
从未。
Never.
从未。可以。可以。
Never. Okay. Okay.
现在转身。
Now turn around.
好吧。
Alright.
现在,把手伸出来。
Now, hold your hands out.
把它放进你的口袋里。
Put that in your pocket.
好吧。
Alright.
好的。
There we go good.
你可以打开它们。
You can open them.
你们都在看什么?
What are you all staring at?
-这是什么? -伯特。。。
– What is this? – Burt…
我们一致投票给你 盐飞机,年度最佳运动员。。。
we’ve unanimously voted you here on the Salt planes, sportsman of the year…
因为我们认为没有人 曾经尽你所能旅行过。。。
because we figured nobody has ever travelled as far as you have…
来这里参加速度周。。。
to be here for speed week…
所以通常我们会 奖杯之类的。。。
so normally we would present a trophy or something like that…
但考虑到你的案子 我们想多挣点钱。。。
but considering your case we thought a few extra dollars…
会更感激 所以我们绕过帽子。
would be more appreciated so we past the hat around.
天哪!
My goodness!
没有语言。
There are no words.
好吧,谢谢大家。
Well, thank you all.
非常感谢大家。
Thank you all very much.
对不起, 我不知道该说什么。
I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say.
哦,天哪,真是太好了 压倒性的你知道。。。
Oh dear, it’s quite overwhelming you know…
it的25年梦想 来这里。
it’s 25 years dream to come here.
我应该试试 为了证明你,你的尊重和。。。
I should try to justify you, your respect and…
你知道最初的速度 我那辆旧自行车的时速是54英里。
you know the original speed of my old bike was 54 miles an hour.
今天我希望, 你知道,稍微改进一下。
And today I’m hoping to, you know, improve it a little.
汽车现在在起跑线上。 下一个是86。。。
The cars are at the start line now. The next one is the 86…
在斗式座椅上 飞行员准备被驱逐。
On the bucket seat the pilot is ready to be pushed out.
下一个竞争对手是伯特.蒙罗。
Next competitor is Burt Munro.
从因弗卡吉尔一路走来, 新西兰。
All the way from Invercargill, New Zealand.
伯特.蒙罗的条目 昨天才被批准。
Burt Munro’s entry was approved just yesterday.
伯特,你从哪儿弄来的这些东西?
Burt, where’d you get this stuff?
-什么? -我说,你从哪儿弄来的这些东西?
– What? – I say, where’d you get this stuff?
我把一条旧电热毯撕开了 把石棉布拿出来。
I tore an old electric blanket apart and got the asbestos cloth out of it.
你有心脏药吗?
You got those heart pills?
-你没事吧? -最好拿一个,是的。
– Are you okay? – Better take one, yeah.
他们几乎准备好了。
They’re almost ready.
伙计们,来吧,我们走吧。
Guys, come on, let’s go.
你知道瓶子上写着 他们可能会导致困倦。。。
You know the bottle says that they may cause drowsiness…
-不要操作机器。 -我知道。
– do not operate machinery. – I know that.
好吧,你不应该 不管怎么说,还是要带走两个。
Well, you’re not supposed to take two of them anyway.
一个给我 一个给老女孩。
One for me and one for the old girl.
硝基甘油。
Nitro-glycerine.
会让它跑得更快。
Should make it go faster.
吃点这个吧,亲爱的。
Have some of this, love.
给你。
There you go.
-是的,我们就快到了。 -好的,给你。
– Yeah, we’re almost there. – Alright, here we go.
-让她别动。 -你的护目镜。
– Hold her still. – Your goggles.
-什么? -护目镜。
– What? – Goggles.
-戴上你的护目镜。 -我知道,冷静点。
– Put your goggles on. – I know, calm down.
我不能把腿伸进去,因为 上面的石棉布。
I can’t get my leg in because of the asbestos cloth on it.
让我把它摘下来。
Let me take it off.
-那么热的时候你的腿怎么办? -去他妈的,我还有一个备用的。
– What about your leg in that heat? – Screw it, I’ve got a spare one.
对,伯特。
Right, Burt.
带上护目镜。
Get those goggles.
-准备好了吗? -好吧,你知道路。
– Ready? – Alright, you know the way.
一定要回来。
Make sure you come back.
快点,我们走!
Come on, let’s go!
对,推!
Right, push!
来吧,伙计们。快一点!
Come on, fellas. Push faster!
继续跑。
Keep running.
直说吧,伙计。
Keep it straight, buddy.
把它拿进来,伯特。来吧。 走,走,走。。。
Bring it in, Burt. Come on. Go, go, go…
我们走吧,伯特!
Let’s go, Burt!
来吧,伯特!
Come on, Burt!
你能做到的,伯特。
You can do it, Burt.
他没有降落伞, 他没有刹车。
He’s got no parachute, he’s got no brakes.
158.6♥4♥7.
158.6♥4♥7.
一英里, 每小时158.6♥4♥7英里。
Mile one, 158.6♥4♥7 miles per hour.
走吧,伯特!
Go, Burt!
-继续! -走吧,伯特!
– Go on! – Go, Burt!
-让我们骄傲,亲爱的! -伯特!
– Make us proud, honey! – Burt!
167.921.
167.921.
二英里, 167.921英里/小时。
Mile two, 167.921 miles per hour.
打破它,伯特。 快点!快,快,快!
Break it, Burt. Come on! Go, go, go!
来吧,伯特。
Come on, Burt.
三英里, 每小时171.371英里。
Mile three, 171.371 miles per hour.
快点,快点,快点!
Come on, come on, come on!
四英里, 每小时172.485英里。
Mile four, 172.485 miles per hour.
是啊!
Yeah!
快点!
Come on!
五英里, 每小时183.694英里。
Mile five, 183.694 miles per hour.
193.728.
193.728.
六英里, 每小时193.728英里。
Mile six, 193.728 miles per hour.
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
来吧,伯特。 你能做到的!
Come on, Burt. You can do it!
来吧,伯特!
Come on, Burt!
七英里, 每小时194.211英里。
Mile seven, 194.211 miles per hour.
-走吧,伯特! -伯特,走!
– Go, Burt! – Burt, go!
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
201.851.
201.851.
八英里, 每小时201.851英里。
Mile eight, 201.851 miles per hour.
女士们先生们, 那是一张新唱片。。。
Ladies and gentlemen, that’s a new record…
每小时201.851英里。
201.851 miles per hour.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!