推,快走。
Push, go fast.
嘿,你可以…嘿。。。
Hey, you can’t. Hey…
-你不能那样做。 -快点,快点!
– you can’t do that. – Come on, come on!
坚持!
Hang on!
嘿,你要去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going with that?
停,停,停,停。
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
你到底在干什么,伯特? 你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing, Burt? What the hell are you doing?
只是让她热身,鲍勃。
Just getting her warmed up, Bob.
看上去不像你 让她热身。
Didn’t look like you were getting her warmed up.
天哪,他要 一个怪胎跑的地方。
Jesus, he was going to take the thing for a freakin’ run.
鲍勃。
Bob.
哦,孩子。
Oh, boy.
那是最有决心的人 我这辈子都没见过。
That is the most determined man I have ever seen in my entire life.
我有点抱歉 为了那个老家伙。
I kind of feel sorry for the old cooty.
一路走来。
Coming all this way.
有什么办法吗 我们能容纳他吗?
Isn’t there some way we can accommodate him?
我是说不可能 有很大的风险。。。
I mean there can’t be much risk there…
他的自行车会 如果是70岁就幸运了。
his bike will be lucky if it does 70.
你说什么?如果我们弯腰怎么办 规则就这么一次,嗯?
What do you say? What if we bend the rules this once, huh?
天哪!
Jesus!
鲍勃和我聊了一会儿。。。
Bob and I had a little chat…
我们认为我们 为你组织一次搬运跑。
and we’re thinking we’re gonna organize a handling run for you.
-你是吗?什么? -操纵跑。
– You are? What? – A handling run.
所有的官员, 我们要上车。。。
All the officials, we’re gonna get into our vehicles and…
-你在开玩笑吧? -不,我没有。
– You’re joking, huh? – No, I’m not.
我们将跟随 在你身后。。。
We’re going to follow along behind you…
我们将看到 如果你可以骑这头野兽。
and we’re going to see if you’re okay to ride this beast.
我当然可以骑它。
Of course I’m okay to ride it.
明天早上第一件事,好吗? 又早又亮。
First thing tomorrow morning, alright? Bright and early.
好吧,谢谢各位。
Well, thanks fellas.
嘿。我的运气就在那时。
Hey. My luck’s in then.
-你还好吧? -是的。
– You alright? – Yeah.
不要伤害自己。
Don’t hurt yourself.
好吧,大家听好了。 这就是我们要做的。
Okay, everyone listen up. This is what we’re gonna do.
伯特,你会开始。。。
Burt, you’re gonna get rolling…
慢慢地走。我们都会跳进去的 我们的车,跟着你走。
ride slowly along. We’ll all jump in our vehicles, follow you down the track.
-看看你能不能处理好这件事。 -我会处理好她的。
– See if you can handle this thing. – I’ll handle her alright.
好吧。大家都明白了吗?
Alright. Everybody got that?
好了,各位, 我们上车吧。
Okay, everybody, let’s get in the cars.
希望老人不会 他是个傻瓜。
Hope that old man doesn’t make a fool of himself.
给你。
Here we go.
我准备好了,放手。
I’m ready, let’s go.
推它!
Push it!
快点,孩子们。
Faster, boys.
走吧,伯特!
Go, Burt!
六十岁。
Sixty.
六十五,七十。
Sixty-five, seventy.
那个男孩,伯特。
That a boy, Burt.
七十五。
Seventy-five.
他到了80岁, 八十五。
There he goes up to eighty, eighty, eighty five.
九十。
Ninety.
九十五, 看那东西走吧。
Ninety-five, look at that thing go.
-神圣的烟雾。 -他要丢下他们!
– Holy smoke. – He’s leaving them behind!
到底是什么 那个老家伙在干什么?
What the hell is that old guy up to?
没人告诉他 他什么都可以给。
Nobody told him he could give it everything.
我想这解决了问题 他是否能应付。
I guess that solves the question of whether or not he can handle it.
我们在做九十五个 他把我们丢在尘土里。
We were doing ninety-five and he left us in the dust.
看他走!
Look at him go!
那个男孩,去吧,伯特。
That a boy, go, Burt.
稳住她。
Hold her firm.
稳住她。
Hold her firm.
知道了?不要放手。
Got it? Don’t let it go.
那真是一场灾难!
That was a disaster!
-嘿,伯特。如何进行。 -不太好。
– Hey, Burt. How’d it go. – Not good.
那么,判决是什么?
So, what’s the verdict?
当你在上面打开的时候 你的装备真的把我们丢在尘土里了。
When you opened up there in top gear you sure left us in the dust.
我甚至不能把她救出来 二档的,厄尔。
I couldn’t even get her out of second gear, Earl.
插头在加油,我得喂 她喝多了会使转速提高一点。
The plugs were oiling up, I had to feed her more juice up the revs a little.
好吧,我想我们会看看你 告诉我们真♥相♥,蒙罗。
Well, I guess we’ll see if you’re telling us the truth, Munro.
你是说我可以正式参选 在赛道上计时好吗?
Are you telling me I can officially run on the track and have it timed?
我就是这么说的,伯特。
That’s what I’m saying, Burt.
你永远不会知道 这对我来说意味着,奥托。
You’ll never know what this means to me, Otto.
我为这一天活了25年, 25年。
25 years I’ve lived for this day, 25 years.
有时你必须改变规则 有点,今天是那种日子。
Sometimes you’ve got to bend the rules a little, today’s one of those days.
-从心底感谢你。 -谢谢你。
– Thank you from the bottom of my heart. – Thank you.
-他们说什么了? -怎么了?
– What did they say? – What happened?
他们说我可以跑。
They said I could run.
那太好了!
That’s great!
-那为什么长脸呢? -我不知道。。。
– So why the long face then? – Well, I don’t know…
它刚刚开始沉入 我遇到了一个大问题。
it’s just starting to sink in and I’ve got a problem a big problem.
一旦我超过一百 十分钟后它开始像地狱一样摇晃。。。
As soon as I go over a hundred and ten it starts to wobble like heck…
糟糕的速度抖动。
a bad speed wobble.
嗯,看起来你是 和我前妻一样稳定。
Well, it did look like you were about as stable as my last wife.
我有一个理论 我想我是对的。
I’ve got a theory and I think I’m right.
我需要大约二十块汽车电池。
I need about twenty car batteries.
二十?
Twenty?
钢可以吗 这些电池,伯特?
Is it ok to steel these batteries, Burt?
我们并没有让他们坚强马蒂, 我们再次纪念他们。
We’re not steeling them Marty, we’re souveniring them.
小心那里的酸。
Careful of that acid there.
我们该怎么办 现在和他们在一起?
What do we do with them now?
好吧,我们要找个人谈谈 借给我们一个画家的手电筒。
Well, we’re going to talk someone into lending us a painter’s blow torch.
画家的喷灯?
A painter’s blow torch?
我们该怎么办 有这么多金属,伯特?
What are we going to do with all this metal, Burt?
好吧,等这一切冷却下来, 我们将拥有一块铅砖。
Well, when this cools down, we’ll have ourselves a lead brick.
-你用铅砖做什么? -把它放在摩托车的前面。
– What do you do with a lead brick? – Place it in the front of the motorcycle.
-那是你的计划? -是的。
– And that’s your plan? – Yeah.
好吧,你必须去中心 重心后面的压力。。。
Well, you must get the centre of pressure behind the centre of gravity…
如果你做得不对 然后她就会开始垂钓。。。
and if you don’t get it right then she’ll start to fish tail…
-当你弄到她的伤口。 -你说鱼尾是什么意思?
– when you get her wound up. – What do you mean by fish tail?
好吧,就像一条鱼在你身后。 它将开始这样做。
Well, like a fish’s behind you know. It’ll start doing that.
这就是今天发生的事情 当我负责处理的时候。
And that’s what happened today when I had the handling run.
所以我惊慌失措地抬起头 从屏幕后面。。。
And so in a panic I lifted my head up from behind the screen…
突然自行车发动了 直走然后。。。
and suddenly the bike started to go straight and…
我知道我不知怎么解决了这个问题 把头伸到风里。
I knew I’d solved the problem somehow by sticking my head up into the wind.
-我不明白。 -我也是。
– I don’t get it. – Me neither.
好吧,我给你看。 让我来拿吧。
Well, I’ll show you. Let me have that.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
想象一下雪茄 是我的流线型。
Imagine the cigar is my streamliner.
不要在雪茄上戳洞。
Don’t poke holes in the cigar.
如果我把它放在中间 然后吹。像这样。
Now if I hold it in the middle and blow on it. Like so.
看看它有多不稳定?
See how unstable it is?
如果我。。。
Now if I…
-转移。。。 -别再这样了!
– shift the… – Not again!
这里是压力中心。 然后吹。
Centre of pressure here. And blow on it.
看吧要稳定得多。
See it’s much more stable.
只是压力的中心 在重心后面。。。
Just the centre of pressure is behind the centre of gravity…
我正试图解决这个问题 用你看到的铅砖。
and that’s what I’m trying to fix with the lead brick you see.
你很聪明, 你知道吗,伯特?
You’re quite clever, did you know that, Burt?
现在我要做的就是测试 我在盐上跑步之前的理论。。。
Now all I need to do is to test my theory before I run on the salt…
我在想, 你知道的。。。
and I was thinking of, you know…
越过州界 从犹他州到内华达州。。。
crossing over the state line from here in Utah to Nevada…
那里没有限速和行驶 前面有一块铅砖。
where there’s no speed limit and running with a lead brick in the front of it.
-早上好。 -早上好。
– Good morning. – Morning.
你知道你有多快吗 回去吗?
Do you know how fast you were going back there?
是的,关于。。。
Yeah, about…
每小时150,160英里。
150, 160 miles an hour.
是啊,听起来不错。
Yeah, that sounds about right.
他要怎么说 他从这条路出来了?
How’s he going to talk his way out of this one?
他真是个混♥蛋♥ 这次是用吊带,对吧?
He sure got his arse in a sling this time, don’t he?
那么这件事的情况如何? 你的车上没有牌照。
So what’s the situation with this thing? You don’t have any license plates on it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!