嗯,我买♥♥不起。
Well, I can’t afford one.
这些叉子,如果他们把我们 给我们自己带来了一些真正的问题。
These forks, if they give out we’ve got ourselves some real problems.
我想我会 这样的问题,不是吗?
I think I’d have a bit of a problem that way, wouldn’t I?
-你的消防服在哪里? -什么?
– Where’s your fire suit? – What?
你的消防服在哪里?
Where’s your fire suit?
天哪,伙计, 我不想起火。
Good heavens, man, I don’t intend to burst into flames.
总是给我穿旧西装裤 祝你好运。
Always wear me old suit pants for good luck.
如果他们足够好 为了结婚。。。
If they were good enough to get married in…
它们足够好骑 这个老女孩进来了,没有。。。
they’re good enough to ride this old girl in and no…
我把裤腿塞住 像这样穿进我的袜子里。。。
I tuck the legs of my pants into my socks like this…
阻止他们被抓住 在链子里,鲍勃是你叔叔。
stop them getting caught in the chain and Bob’s your uncle.
你有西装裤, 你要在上面穿什么?
You’ve got your suit pants, what are you gonna wear on top?
什么?
What?
你有西装裤, 你打算穿什么上衣?
You’ve got your suit pants, what do you intend to wear on top?
是的,一件黑色羊毛衬衫,新西兰 羊毛,防水,防火。。。
Yes, a black woollen shirt, New Zealand wool, water resistant, fire resistant…
还有我砸帽子。
and me bash hat.
猛击帽?
Bash hat?
是的,安全帽。
Yeah, crash helmet.
你疯了,你得穿上 上面至少有一件皮夹克。
You’re crazy, you’ve got to wear at least a leather jacket on top.
你把自行车放在盐上, 它就像粗砂纸。。。
You put the bike down on the salt, it’s like coarse sand paper…
它会摩擦 你的头马上掉下来。
it’s going to rub your head right off.
我无法进入外壳。。。
I couldn’t get into the shell…
穿上比衬衫更大的衣服 我的背。里面很合身。
with anything bulkier than the shirt on my back. It’s a very tight fit in there.
直接从方舟里出来。
Straight out of the ark.
-你说什么? -直接从方舟里出来。
– What did you say? – Straight out of the ark.
别那么厚颜无♥耻♥。 年轻人,你叫什么名字?
Don’t be so cheeky. What’s your name, young man?
麦克法兰。迈克?麦克法兰。
McFarlane. Mike McFarlane.
我认识一个麦克法兰,他以前卖♥♥ 蒂马鲁挤奶机。
I knew a McFarlane, he used to sell milking machines in Timaru.
你一定和他有亲戚关系 因为他是个十足的混♥蛋♥。
You must be related to him because he was a total prick.
听着,你甚至没有 安装了灭火器。
Look here, you don’t even have a fire extinguisher installed.
迈克?麦克法兰过去常给我挤奶 用机器零件制♥造♥我的链轮。
Mike McFarlane used to give me milking machine parts to make my sprockets with.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我不知道, 我认识他时他大约35岁。
I don’t know, he was about 35 when I knew him.
不,你多大了?
No how old are you?
他哥哥开了一家杂货店 在一个叫公牛的地方。。。
His brother owned a general store down in a place called Bulls…
-那是新西兰的一个城镇。 -先生,你的机器不安全。
– that’s a town in New Zealand. – Sir, your machine is not safe.
我已经做了43年了 我还在这里讲故事。
I’ve been doing this for 43 years and I’m still here to tell the tale.
时间的变化,我们开始 飞机而不是骑马。
Time’s change, we started taking airplanes instead of riding horseback.
-马力? -马背。马背。
– Horse power? – Horse back. Horse back.
马背,是的。 我抓住你了,是的。
Horse back, yeah. I got you, yeah.
你太老了。
You’re too old.
胡说八道。我可能有这种松弛的皮肤 在外面。。。
Bollocks. I may have this saggy skin on the outside…
但在里面 我还是18岁。。。
but on the inside I’m still 18 years old…
我会帮你逃钱的, 年轻人。
and I’ll give you a run for your money, young fella.
你需要帮助吗?
You need some help?
你好。
Hello.
罗利.佛里,马蒂?迪克森, 我们是几个自行车迷。
罗利.佛里, Marty Dickerson, we’re a couple of bike fans.
-新西兰的伯特.蒙罗。 -很高兴,伯特。
– Burt Munro from Kiwi land. – Pleasure, Burt.
你让我很好。
You got me good there.
你住在哪里?
Where are you staying?
那是我的佳肴 住宿。。。
That’s my salubrious accommodation…
我通常晚上睡觉 在后座上。
I usually sleep at night in the back seat.
你说的很健康,是吧?
Salubrious you say Munro, huh?
我们听说了很多关于你的事。
We’ve been hearing a lot about you.
听起来像是你在重新剪辑 你的财务状况很好。
Sounds like you’re cutting your finances mighty fine.
是的,你可以再说一遍。
Yeah, you could say that again.
我们到西岭去, 为什么不顺道来。。。
We’ll we’re up at the Western Ridge, why don’t you drop by…
看来你可以 好好洗个澡。。。
it looks as though you could use a good shower…
所有人都呆在那里 我打赌那儿也有一张空床。
and everybody’s staying there and I bet that there’s a spare bed there too.
非常感谢你们 你知道经典吗?
Thanks a lot, you yanks are classic you know that?
你不会那么容易抓住我的。
You don’t catch me that easily.
嘿,伯特。
Hey, Burt.
你好。
Hello.
前叉可以 随时去。。。
The front forks could go at any time…
停赛就要结束了 20世纪20年代。
the suspension is right out of the 1920s.
有发际裂纹 在他的轮胎上。。。
Got hairline cracks all over his tyres…
他没有灭火器, 没有安全滑槽。
he’s got no fire extinguisher, no safety chute.
我告诉过你,如果是时间问题 欢迎老家伙利用我的时间。
I told you, if it’s a time problem, the old guy’s welcome to use some of my time.
这不是时间问题, 这是自行车的问题。
It’s not a time problem, it’s a bike problem.
我想我们应该 让他跑。
Well, I think we ought to let him run.
他一路走来 新西兰要这么做。
He came all the way from New Zealand to do this.
吉姆,你看得好吗 在他的机器旁?
Jim, have you had a good look at his machine?
我只知道那个男人 真品。
All I know is the man’s the genuine article.
是的,但是自行车是 真正的恐龙。
Yeah, but the bike is the genuine dinosaur.
听着,我们拿着罐子 为了这里的决定。
Look, we carry the cans for the decisions around here.
如果他自杀了 他将以100比1。。。
And if he kills himself and there’s about a 100 to 1 that he will…
…我们会有一个地狱 我们手上有很多麻烦。
…we are gonna have a hell of a lot of trouble on our hands.
是啊,听起来我们是一群人 如果你想听听我的意见。
Yeah, sounds like we’re a bunch of chicken shits if you want my opinion.
他的自行车甚至都开不近 通过技术检查,吉姆。
His bike didn’t even come close to passing tech inspection, Jim.
伯特。
Burt.
你好,吉姆。进来吧。
Hello, Jim. Come in.
罗莉.弗里说 我可以在这里找到你。
罗利.佛里 said I could find you here.
罗利.佛里,他是最好的, 他是个真正的绅士。
罗利.佛里, he’s the best, he’s a real gentleman.
他把我安排在这个地方 一无所获。
He set me up in this place for nothing.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
嗯,软鞋油 填补裂缝使轮胎。。。
Well, the soft shoe polish fills in the cracks makes the tyres…
看上去很漂亮, 像新的一样好。
Look spick and span, good as new.
反正比新的便宜。
Cheaper than new ones anyway.
我没看到。
I didn’t see that.
好?我能跑吗?
Well? Can I run?
对不起,伯特。
I’m sorry, Burt.
他妈的是谁 他们认为是吗?
Who the heck do they think they are?
克里基?吉姆,你知道,我不想 四分钟跑一英里。。。
Crikey Jim, you know, I’m not trying to run a mile in four minutes…
我要做的就是坐在那里 打开油门。。。
all I’ve got to do is sit there and open up the throttle…
我是说,毕竟 这是我红润的生活,不是吗?
I mean, after all it’s my ruddy life, isn’t it?
你能做什么吗?
Can’t you do anything?
我的意思是,我只是想试着把她 只要一次就超过200。。。
I mean, I just want to try and get her to go over 200 just once that’s all…
一旦我破了200 我会很高兴。。。
once I’ve cracked 200 I’ll be quite happy…
在新西兰老家撒尿 鲍勃是你叔叔。
to piss off back home to New Zealand and Bob’s your uncle.
你是这里很受尊敬的人, 你能和他们谈谈吗?
You’re a well respected man around here, can you talk to them?
我试过了。
I tried.
你也有同样多的机会 像我一样把自己抹去。。。
You’ve got as much chance of writing yourself off as I have…
你知道的。 再跟他们谈谈。
you know that. Just talk to them again.
我知道他们会听你的,伙计。
I know they’ll listen to you, mate.
好吧,伯特,我试试。 明天见。
Okay Burt, I’ll try. See you tomorrow.
可以。
Okay.
我是说我只有一些人的一半年龄 在那些角色中。
I mean I’m half the age of some of those characters out there.
那是什么?
What’s that?
那只是消化不良。
That’s just indigestion.
每个人都想要我们这些老家伙 蜷缩在一个安静的角落里死去。
Everyone wants us old buggers to curl up in some quiet corner and die.
伯特.蒙罗还没准备好 不过,我会告诉你的,伙计。
Well, Burt Munro’s not ready to finish yet, I’ll tell you that, mate.
我会试一试的 但我什么也没答应。
I’ll give it a shot but I’m not promising anything.
谢谢,伙计。 谢谢。
Thanks, mate. Thanks a lot.
著名的挑战者一号♥。。。
The famous Challenger One…
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
-吉姆没有告诉他吗? -他说是的。
– Didn’t Jim tell him? – He says he did.
-好吧,那他在这里干什么? -你为什么不让他跑?
– Well, then what’s he doing here? – Why won’t you let him run?
嘿,他太老了 他的自行车太旧了。
Hey, he’s too old and his bike’s too old.
他来了半个地球 去骑自行车。
He’s come half way round the world to ride that cycle.
是的,来吧。
Yeah, come on.
-温迪,如果他要自杀的话。 -所以呢?这是他的生活。
– Wendy, if he was to kill himself. – So? It’s his life.
当心 为了那些官员。
Keep an eye out for those officials.
你确定要这么做吗? 我不确定这是个好主意。
You sure you want to do this? I’m not sure it’s a good idea.
快点。如果我们要 你得快点。
Hurry up. If we’re going to do this thing you’ve got to hurry.
好吧,我们走吧, 这是你的头盔。
Alright, let’s go, here’s your helmet.
这是你的护目镜。
Here’s your goggles.
-来吧,伯特。我们得走了。 -是的,对。
– Come on, Burt. We’ve got to go. – Yeah, right.
快点,穿上。
Come on, put them on.
快,快,快。
Go, go, come on.
好了,放手,用力。
Okay, let’s go, push.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!