66…
66…
67…
67…
68…
68…
69…
69…
70…
70…
71…
71…
72…
72…
73…
73…
74…
74…
75…
75…
76…
76…
77…
77…
78…
78…
79…
79…
80…
80…
81…
81…
82…
82…
83…
83…
84…
84…
85…
85…
86…
86…
87…
87…
88…
88…
89…
89…
90…
90…
伯特。闭嘴 该死的东西。
Burt. Shut that bloody thing up.
你知道几点了吗 它是?伯特!
Do you know what time it is? Burt!
伯特!你这个愚蠢的老混♥蛋♥!
Burt! You stupid old bastard!
你怎么认为 你在干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
对不起,乔治, 你说什么?
Sorry George, what did you say?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Do you know what time it is?
对不起,我有麻烦了 今天有很多事情要做。
I’m sorry, I’ve got a heck of a lot to get done today.
你知道他们怎么说。 “早起的鸟儿有虫吃”。
And you know what they say. “The early bird catches the worm”.
如果你再这样做, 再来一次,我要报♥警♥了。
Well, if you do this again, one more time, I’m calling the cops.
那怎么样 修剪草坪?
And how about mowing your lawns?
太丢脸了 到附近去。
It’s a bloody disgrace to the neighbourhood.
是的,好吧。
Yeah, alright.
嗨,孩子。
Hi, kid.
我们到了。。。
Here we are, the…
完美的配方。。。
perfect recipe…
两辆雪佛兰。。。
two of Chevy…
一辆福特。
one of Ford.
我想那36辆雪佛兰活塞。。。
I think those ’36 Chevy pistons…
一定有点钛 或者里面有什么东西。
must have a touch of titanium or something in them.
他们表现得很好, 你知道的。
They come up real good, you know.
嘿水壶烧开了。
Hey the kettle’s boiling.
让自己变得有用, 沏茶。
Make yourself useful, make some tea.
我们也可以吃饼干吗?
Can we have a biscuit too?
-什么? -能给我一个姜饼吗?
– What? – Can I have a gingernut?
是的,你知道他们在哪里, 请随意。
Yeah, you know where they are, help yourself.
现在你呆在那边, 呆在那儿。
Now you stay over there, stay there.
-是的。 -伯特,你圣诞节打算做什么?
– Right. – What are you doing for Christmas, Burt?
圣诞节?我不知道。 为什么?
Christmas? I don’t know. Why?
你在钓鱼吗 送礼物什么的?
Are you angling for a present or something?
-不,我想知道你是不是要走了。 -不。。。
– No, I wondered if you were going away. – No…
没时间过圣诞节了,小伙子。 有很多工作要做。
no time for Christmas, lad. Got a lot of work to do.
我才27岁 今年试运行。
I only managed twenty seven test runs this year.
你知道,24号♥在海滩上 还有三个在路上。
You know, twenty four on the beach and three on the road.
都是非法的。
All illegal like.
我有点超速了, 我不得不承认。
I was going a bit over the speed limit, I’ll have to admit.
-你跑多快? -我不知道,我一点也不知道。
– How fast were you going? – I don’t know, I haven’t a clue.
所以我要起床 去博纳维尔。
That’s why I have to get up to Bonneville.
看看她会跑多快。
Found out how fast she will go.
现在,给你。
Now, there you go.
把活塞拿出来 模具的。。。
Got to get the piston out of the mould…
鲍勃是你叔叔。
and Bob’s your uncle.
对,这是。。。
Right, this is…
最后一部分 现在的行动。
the last part of the operation now.
冷却金属。
To chill the metal.
它是热处理的。 好吧,小心点。
It heat treats it. Right, watch yourself.
我就是在那里弄到水的 因为水壶从。
That’s where I got the water for the kettle from.
好吧,你知道,它给茶 一种很好的钛的味道,不是吗?
Well, you know, it gives the tea a nice tang of titanium, doesn’t it?
现在这个家伙, 他曾经问我。。。
Now this bloke, he once asked me…
“你的活塞怎么热处理?” 我说:“我不知道,伙计”。。。
“How do you heat treat your pistons?” And I said: “I don’t, mate”…
我只是,你知道,把它们弄坏 在冷水里,鲍勃是你叔叔。
I just, you know, bung them in cold water and Bob’s your uncle”.
他说: “嗯,那是热处理”。。。
And he said: “Well, that’s the heat treatment”…
他只是笑着 摇了摇头,像是走开了。
and he just laughed and shook his head and walked away like.
嗯,听着,这可能是 完美的活塞。
Well, look this could be the perfect piston.
它应该开得很好, 我做了几百个。
It blooming well ought to be, I’ve made hundreds of them.
看看上面的那些, 都被炸成碎片了。
Look at them all up there, all blown to smithereens.
-这些都是你做的? -是的,我知道。看起来很完美。
– You made all those? – Yeah, I did. Look perfect.
很漂亮,没有内含物看到了吗?
Beautiful, no inclusions see?
汤米,你妈妈有 我可以借一把雕刻刀吗?
Now Tommy, does your mother have a carving knife I could borrow?
切肉刀?是啊?
Carving knife? Yeah?
是啊。 我需要一把锋利的刀。
Yeah. I need a good sharp knife.
坚持。
Hang on.
-托马斯,你在干什么? -没什么,妈妈。
– Thomas, what are you up to? – Nothing, Mum.
我能吃点面包吗 花生酱呢?
Can I have some bread and peanut butter?
好吧,但是要确保你把所有的东西 等你说完就走。
Ok, but make sure you put everything away when you’ve finished.
很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
汤姆。
Tom.
-别忘了木头。 -不,妈妈。
– Don’t forget the wood. – No, Mum.
正确的。
Right.
我希望能得到同样多的。。。
I hope to get as much…
橡胶尽可能地脱落。
rubber off as possible.
必须是完美的秃头, 你看,就是这样。
It has to be perfectly bald, like that, you see.
-为什么? -好吧,高速。。。
– Why’s that? – Well, at high speed…
离心力。。。
the centrifugal force…
扩大轮胎和。。。
expands the tyre and…
它摩擦着 自行车的车架。
it rubs against the frame of the bike.
必须小心不要割伤 不过是通过绳子。
Have to be careful not to cut through the cords though.
-你为什么尿在柠檬树上? -什么?
– Why do you pee on your lemon tree? – What?
你为什么尿在你的 柠檬树?
Why do you pee on your lemon tree?
-谁说我这么做? -妈妈说她看到你了。。。
– Who says I do that? – Mum says she sees you…
每天早上 她不停地说。
every morning and she goes on and on about it.
是吗?
Does she?
嗯,这对它有好处。你不应该 在这个世界上浪费任何东西,桑尼。
Well, it’s good for it. You shouldn’t waste anything in this world, sonny.
-嗯,我最好离开家。 -那好吧。
– Well, I’d better be off home. – Alright then.
妈妈有点生气如果 我在这里呆得太久了。
Mum gets a bit cross if I stay over here too long.
是的。
She does.
-你的刀用完了吗? -还没有,我过会儿再去。
– Are you finished with the knife? – Not yet, I’ll drop it by later.
不,不要那样做, 我明天放学后去拿。
No, don’t do that, I’ll pick it up after school tomorrow.
好吧。
Alright.
-再见。 -干杯。
– Bye. – Cheerio.
-伯特.蒙罗。 -是的。
– Burt Munro. – Yeah.
我相信你有 我的雕刻刀。
I believe you have my carving knife.
-哦,是的。 -还有我的卷笔刀。
– Oh yes. – And my sharpener.
等等,我们到了。
Hang on, here we are.
好吧,非常感谢,亲爱的。
Well, thanks a lot, love.
G’day弗兰克。你好吗?
G’day Frank. How are you?
哦,还不错,可能会更好, 可能更糟。
Oh not bad, could be better, could be worse.
我看到你的前轮胎坏了 伯特,你有点累了。
I see your front tyre’s going a bit flat on you there, Burt.
好消息是, 只有底部是平的。
Yeah, well, the good news is, it’s only flat on the bottom.
明晚见 为了好玩和游戏。
I’ll see you tomorrow night for the fun and games.
会很好的。
It’ll be a good one.
你好,弗兰。
Hello, Fran.
-给我们很多,好吗?像往常一样。 -一张退休金支票。即将来临。
– Give us the lot will you? The usual. – One pension check. Coming up.
弗兰。。。
Fran…
我想问你一个问题, 答案是。。。
I want to ask you a question, the answer to which is…
肯定是的。
a definite yes.