Must be the network.
该死的 这一切都是有联♥系♥的
Holy shit. This is all connected.
这就解释了 为什么所有事情都变样了
This explains why everything’s gone fuck up.
因为每个人都被这种东西调包了
Everybody’s been replaced by one of these.
所以他们都不认识我们 比如巴希尔 戴维 雷蒙多
That’s why no one recognized us, Basil, Dave, Raymondo.
-我早就觉得奇怪了 -还有尚恩·霍金
-I thought it was weird. -Shane Hawkins.
对的 不是我们变了 是这镇子变了
Exactly. it’s not us that’s changed, it’s the town.
我没说错 对吧 安迪
I’m right, aren’t I, Andy?
-安迪 我说的对吧 -你从来没错过
-Andy, aren’t I right? -You’re never wrong.
的确 不管发生了什么 我们不能总躲在厕所里
No, whatever the fuck’s happening, we can’t stay in the gents forever.
过去五分钟里 这厕所进了十个人
Ten people have entered this toilet in the last five minutes
还没有一个人出这厕所门
and not a single one has come back out again.
这情况很容易让人怀疑的
That’s going to look suspicious.
搞基
Gay loving.
这比五具残尸还糟糕
And that’s worse than five dismembered bodies.
这里可是纽顿海文
This is Newton Haven.
-看上去怎么样 -正常 很正常
-How’s it looking? -Normal. Very normal.
我不喜欢这气氛
I don’t like it.
-我们怎么办 -先把酒喝了呗
-What do we do? -Let’s finish our drinks.
要我说 我们一口干 然后速度的离开这里
I say we neck these and get the fuck out of here.
-去伦敦 -去忠仆
-To London? -To The Trusty Servant.
-你搞笑吧 -我错了
-Are you fucking kidding? -Oh, yeah.
下场是去好伙伴 我总是把这两个搞混
It’s The Good Companions next. I always mix those two up.
你提议我们去下个酒吧
Are you saying we move on to the next pub?
我们应该开上野兽 然后直奔伦敦
We should get in The Beast and head back to London!
-我刹车灯坏了 -那就别刹车啊
-My brake light is broken. -So don’t use the brakes!
-我早就醉酒了 -你之前醉酒不也照开的吗
-I’m way over the limit. -When has that ever stopped you?
我不想再让皮特的驾照扣分了
I don’t want to put any more points on Pete’s license.
安迪能开 他滴酒未沾
Andy can drive, he’s teetotal!
那就这么定了
That’s settles it then.
我们最不希望的 就是被警♥察♥拦住
The last thing we need to do is get pulled over by the police.
首先 我们都喝酒了
A, we’re all drunk,
其次 他们可能被调包 最后 我们手上都是血
B, they might be in on it and, C, we’ve got blood on our hands.
-更像是墨水 -我们手上都是墨水
-It’s more like ink. -We’ve got ink on our hands.
-那么 看起来还没造成什么乱子嘛 -什么
-So, has it got messy yet? -What?
-怎么样 逛了五家了 -才四家
-What are you, five pubs in? -Four.
还没过一半啊 接下去乐子好多着呢
Oh, not even halfway. Plenty more fun to be had.
玩的开心啊 皮特
Enjoy your night, Peter.
多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Sorry.
我觉得 我们跟所有人都说过了我们在豪饮马拉松
The way I see it, we’ve told everybody we were doing The Golden Mile.
只有你说了
You did.
如果我们突然跳上野兽 回头走人的话
If we suddenly jump in The Beast now and head for the hills,
他们就知道 我们知道了
they’re gonna know that we know,
但是如果我们继续按照预定计划的话
but if we keep doing what we’re doing and going where we’re going,
他们就不会知道了
then they’re not gonna know.
-知道什么 -我们知道的事情
-Know what? -That we know.
我建议 我们把事情办完 然后明早安静地离开
I suggest we finish what we started and leave quietly in the morning.
-等等 那你是建议…-我们继续完成豪饮马拉松
-Wait. You’re really suggesting… -We finish The Golden Mile.
跟他说就是对牛弹琴
It’s pointless arguing with him.
干了这杯 我们走人
Drink up. Let’s Boo-Boo.
我们只是五个朋友
We’re just five friends
晚上出来逛逛 找些乐子
on a night out, having a good time.
喝酒
Drinking.
-啤酒 -酒吧
-Beer. -Pubs.
下一家
Shall we?
喝这么多 我觉得有点不舒服
I feel a little uncomfortable drinking this much.
酒壮怂人胆 不是吗
It’s like Dutch courage, isn’t it?
以前英国士兵经常杀敌之前喝荷兰的金酒
You know, when the English soldiers used to drink Dutch gin before battle
这会给他们非凡的勇气
to give them super strength.
我觉得 那是为了削弱害怕的负面影响
You know, I thought that was to numb the sense of impending doom.
完全正确
Exactly.
我们就是五个好朋友 晚上出来逛逛 找些乐子
We’re just five friends on a night out, having a good time.
我要去厕所
I need the toilet.
去吧 应该的
Go on then. You’ve earned it.
你进步很多啊 奥利弗
You’re doing really good, Oliver.
上次他可没这么持久 我为他骄傲
He didn’t make it this far last time. I’m proud of him.
你很享受现在 是吗
You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?
是啊 五个伙计大晚上一起出来 找乐子
Yeah, five guys on a night out, having a great time.
假装在找乐子
Pretending to have a great time.
你是在装吗
Are you pretending?
如果我们活着出去 我就把你干掉
If we get out of here alive, I’m going to kill you.
别人还蒙在鼓里呢 加里
We’re still in the dark, Gary.
是啊 我们的家人可能都受到威胁了
Yeah, our families could be in danger for all we know.
我知道 我老妈这次可能真的要死了
I know, my mum could be dead. For reals this time.
-为什么我们不问问其他人呢 -问谁啊
-Hey, why don’t we just ask somebody? -Who?
-就问绿圣人 跟上 -等等
-The Reverend Green. Come on. -Wait.
你要去干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
我过去跟绿圣人私下聊聊
I’m going to go and have a little chat with The Reverend Green.
你是要去买♥♥毒品吗
You’re going to buy drugs?
我就过去旁敲侧击地打探一下他是不是绿圣人
I am going to go over there and subtly check if that is The Reverend Green
如果是的话 我就能问他怎么回事了
and if it is, I can ask him what’s going on,
也许顺便买♥♥点毒品
and possibly buy some drugs.
但如果他也是其中一员吗
But what if he’s one of them?
不可能 我和圣人谈起买♥♥大♥麻♥的时候
No, me and The Reverend had a highly sophisticated code
有个很复杂的暗号♥
when discussing the purchase of herbal narcotics.
如果他不懂的话 那就说明他是其中一员
If he doesn’t understand me, it means he’s one of them
那我就走开好了
and I will simply walk away.
-还有大♥麻♥吗 -早就不干了 加里
-Have you got any drugs? -I don’t do that anymore, Gary.
-做什么 -这暗号♥
-Do what? -That.
所以你穿西装打领带了 是吗
That why you’re in a suit, is it?
因为贩毒不能满足你了吗
‘Cause drug dealing is not good enough for you?
这里没人贩毒了 加里
There are no drug dealers anymore, Gary.
我现在在固定地点 上固定的班
I’ve got a proper job in a proper office.
-你还有固定地点上班 -那可是男洗手间
-You had a proper office. -That was the gents’ toilets.
你以前本来就在洗手间干营生
Nothing wrong with doing your business in the toilet.
-听着 你走了之后 很多事情都改变了 -我知道
-Look, a lot has changed since you have left. -I know.
-你知道多少 -就一点
-How much do you? -A little.
一点是多少
How much is a little?
镇子被一群蓝墨水机器人给占领了
The town has been taken over by robots full of blue stuff.
嘘 小声点
Shh. Keep your voice down.
你知道自己在说什么吗
You don’t even know what you’re talking about.
-那告诉我们 -他们不是机器人
-Tell us then. -Well, they’re not robots.
你知道机器人是什么吗
Do you even know what robot means?
我当然知道啦 像这样”你好 我是个机器人”
Course I do. It’s like, “Hello, I am a robot.”
是奴隶的意思 而且相信我 他们不是什么奴隶
It means slave and believe me, they are not slaves.
-你变成他们的囚犯了 -没有 我很开心
-Are you their prisoner? -No, I am very happy.
说谎注意表情啊
Tell your face.
怎么样了
Hey! What’s going on?
这个小镇被自称不是机器人的机器人占领了
The town’s been invaded by robots who aren’t robots
-他是他们的囚犯 -我不是
-and The Rev’s their prisoner. -I am not.
我们马上就走了 我们能帮你逃出去
We’re leaving first thing. We can get you out of here.
我不会走的
I’m not going.
这里也不是你们想的那样 这对我们大家都好
It’s not what you think. This is for all our benefit.
-你说太多了 特拉沃尔 -对 该停了 特拉沃尔
-You’ve said too much, Trevor. -Yeah, put a cork in it, Trevor.
-我只是想帮忙 -这里不该由你来帮忙
-I’m just trying to help. -It’s not your place to help.
他们最后会知道一切的
They will have everything in hand.
你们是机器人吗
Are you guys robots?
机器人这个词实际上起源于一个古老的捷克词语…
Well, the word robot actually comes from an old Czech word…
-机器…-意思是奴隶
-robotnik… -meaning slave.
-我们不是奴隶 -我们过得非常非常开心
-And we are not slaves. -We are very, very happy.
所以我们不是机器人
And not robots.
天啊 这些人是机器人吗
Oh, my God, are these guys robots?
别再谈机器人了
Shut up about robots!
我说我们什么都别再谈了
I say we shut up about everything!
特拉沃尔
Trevor.
是你的监督人
It’s your supervisor.
-你好 特拉沃尔 -你好 先生
-Hello, Trevor. -Hello, sir.
但…
But…
我明白