This entire row here,
屋顶上都有天窗
they’ll all have dormer windows above the front elevation.
那是谁没戴安全帽
Who’s the helmet without an helmet?
是加里·金
That’s Gary King.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
你来这里干嘛 加里
What are you doing here, Gary?
你应该说”谁在敲门”
You’re supposed to say, “Who’s there?”
我可以看到你
I can see who’s there. It’s you.
我喜欢你盖的房♥子 通风不错
I like what you’ve done with the place. Bit draughty.
-瑟琳娜还好吗 -我们十年前就离婚了
-How’s Selina? -We divorced 10 years ago.
我知道 我就是问问她好不好
Yeah, I know, just wondered how she was.
很显然 她过得不错
She’s doing very well, apparently.
你有下一个目标了吗
Have you got anyone else on the go?
是的 她是个健身教练 二十六岁
Yeah, I do, as it happens. She’s a fitness instructor. Twenty-six.
恋童癖 我开玩笑的 有机会我想见见她
Pedophile. I’m kidding. I’d love to meet her sometime.
别了 你来这里干嘛
No. Why are you here?
你没听说吗 我们要东山再起
Haven’t you heard? We’re getting the band back together.
我早都不玩贝斯了
I’m not your bass player anymore.
我是说兄弟联盟要东山再起
No, I mean we’re getting the boys back together.
如果你希望 乐队也可以重组
We can get the band back together as well if you want.
不行了 你用我的吉他换毒品了
No, we can’t. You sold my guitar to buy drugs.
我一直都很好奇 门上面的那个是什么
I’ve always wondered, what’s that thing over the door called?
是门梁
That’s a lintel.
计划是这样的 我们回到纽顿海文
So, the plan is, we’re going to go back to Newton Haven,
去完成豪饮马拉松
we are gonna do The Golden Mile
这次我们一定要到达世界的尽头
and this time, we are gonna make it to The World’s End.
大家都来
Everybody’s in.
安迪也去
What, even Andy?
一点没错
Oh, you better believe it, big balls.
-安迪答应和你们一起喝酒 -和我们一起
-Andy is going drinking with you? -With us.
考虑一下吧 回到老地方 大伙一起喝点酒
Think about it, go back to the old town, sink a few pints…
-喝十二杯 -好
-Twelve pints. -Yeah.
-喝十二杯太疯狂了 -我知道
-Twelve pints is insane. -I know!
为什么要这么做 加里
What is this all about, Gary?
因为要有始有终
It’s about closure, you know.
为什么岁月会磨灭我们珍贵的友情
Why should getting older affect something as important as friendship?
-我们都变了很多 奥利弗 -是的
-A lot’s changed since then, Oliver. -Right.
我们可以好好叙叙旧
This is our chance to take stock.
叙叙旧 听你说倒是挺有意思的
A stock take? You make it sound so much fun.
别这样 圈仔 你难道不想那样吗
Come on, O-Man. Isn’t that something you’d like?
我只想让你别躺在沙发上
What I’d really like is for you to take your DMs off the sofa.
听着 如果你担心我 大可不必
Look. If you’re worried about me, don’t be. All right?
我是来告诉你 加里·金放马回来了
I’m here to tell you that Gary King is back on the horse.
你放马回来了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re back on the horse?
好吧 我是骑自行车回来的
No, I mean I’m back on the bike.
-自行车是什么意思 -怎么了
-What is bike? -What do you mean?
-自行车有什么内涵 -就是自行车
-What is bike slang for? -Bicycle.
-我晕了 -别这样
-I’m lost. -Don’t be.
-好吧 -听着
-Okay. -Listen.
我们终于有机会完成心愿了
This is our chance to finally finish what we started.
来吧 哥们 疯狂一回
Come on, man, it’ll be fucking mental!
我们看完了…
I think we’re all done. So…
你们觉得这处房♥子怎么样
How do you like the property?
-还不错 -位置多好啊
-Yeah. It’s amazing. -Amazing location.
-很棒 -确实很棒
-Fantastic. -Fantastic aspects.
-但有点…-有点超出我们的预算了
-It’s just… -It’s just a little bit out of our price range.
他会给你们优♥惠♥的 你们能出多少
He’ll knock some off for you. What’s it down for?
-一百二十万 -去死吧
-1.2 million. -Fuck off!
你们有我名片
You have my card.
加里 搞什么
Gary, WTF?
我也很想你 圈仔
It’s good to see you, too, O-Man.
-别叫我圈仔 拜托了 -好吧
-Please don’t call me O-Man. -Sure.
-你妹妹怎么样了 -她很好
-Hey, how’s your sister? -She’s fine.
-她常提起我吗 -没有
-She talk about me? -No.
周五我们一起出发
So, Friday, we’ll all go down together.
来个公路旅行 我来开车
Make a road trip of it, I’ll drive.
我好像不行 我约了医生
Don’t think I can. I think I’ve got a doctor’s appointment.
是啊 你约了”醉好”的医生
Yeah, you do. With Dr. Ink!
-你知道吗 -“醉好”的医生 我听到了
-You know, Dr. Ink? -Yeah. “Drink.” I get it.
别这样 没有圈仔怎么行
Come on. It wouldn’t be the same without the O-Man.
天啊
Jesus.
你能见到大家伙
You can see the guys,
看看他们都过得怎么样 也说说你过得怎么样
see how they’re doing. Tell them how you’re doing.
这次我们或许能到达尽头
You never know, you might make it to the end this time.
-安迪肯定会去 -对
-And Andy’s definitely coming? -Yeah.
-安迪·奈特利 -没错
-Andy Knightley? -Totes.
你已经跟他说好了
And you convinced him how?
-奈特利先生 -有事吗
-Mr. Knightley. -Felicity.
有位朋友想见您
You have a friend here to see you.
我不想见他
No, I don’t.
-真是有模有样 对吧 -对
-This is a bit grown up, isn’t it? -Yup.
-前几天碰到哥几个了
-Saw the boys the other day.
圈仔 史蒂文 还有皮特
O-Man, Stevie-Baby, the Petertron.
发小的名字我没忘记 加里
Yeah, I remember the names of our childhood friends, Gary.
我们有个小点子
We had ourselves a little idea.
是吗
Did you now?
我们想回到纽顿海文
Yeah. We’re going to go back to Newton Haven.
-为什么 -为了未完成的事业
-Why? -For some unfinished business.
你在开玩笑吗
That’s a joke, right?
-五个哥们 十二家酒馆 五十杯啤酒 -是六十杯
-Five guys. Twelve pubs. Fifty pints. -Sixty pints.
是吗 你这个大酒鬼
Steady on, you fucking alky.
我十六年来滴酒不沾 加里
I haven’t had a drink for 16 years, Gary.
那你肯定很想喝点
You must be thirsty then.
我们可以回去 大伙一起吃吃饭 就像以前一样
We can go back, see the guys, chew the fat, it’ll be just like it always was,
但这一次我们不达目的誓不罢休
except this time we’re going to finish this thing once and for all.
-你还真是选择性记忆啊 加里 -好吧
-You have a very selective memory, Gary. -Thanks.
你只记得周五晚上
You remember the Friday nights.
而我还记着周一早上
I remember the Monday mornings.
所以我们选周五晚上回去呀
Yeah, that’s why we’re going back on a Friday.
你知道为什么我们全都离开纽顿海文吗
Why do you think none of us live in Newton Haven anymore?
-不知道 -因为那是个黑洞 乏味无聊
-I don’t know. -Because it’s a black hole. It’s boring.
过去现在将来一直如此
It always was and it always will be.
因为我们不在那里 所以才无聊的
It’s only boring because we’re not there.
-对牛弹琴 -没错 所以你就来吧
-It’s pointless arguing with you. -Exactly. So come.
我星期五三点整到海威科姆车站接你们
I’m picking everybody up from High Wycombe station, Friday, 3:00 sharp.
不 加里
No, Gary.
天啊 怎么了 你也要问问你太太吗
Oh, God, why? Have you got to check with your missus?
不 我不用问我太太
No, actually, I don’t have to check with my missus.
-你干嘛 -这是出去的门
-What are you doing? -I’m showing you the door.
这是门吗 怎么没有门梁
Is it a door? It doesn’t have a lintel.
它是玻璃的 所以这是窗还是门
And it’s glass. So is it a window or is it a door?
或者是个门窗 这样就行了
Maybe it’s a windoor. You can have that.
请走吧 加里
Please leave, Gary.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
600英镑 对吧
£600, wasn’t it?
-我应该告诉你 -什么
-Oh, urn, I thought you should know. -What?
我妈去世了
Mum died.
-什么时候 -几个礼拜前
-When? -Couple of weeks ago.
是癌症
The big cancer.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
她很喜欢你
She just always really liked you, you know.
她走了 让我想起了以前
Got me thinking about the old days.
特别是那天晚上 因为那时我们真的很开心
Particularly that night, you know, because we were so happy.
这些哥们和我亲如兄弟
And, you know, I love the boys like brothers,
但是话说回来 你才是我最好的朋友
but when all’s said and done, you’re the best friend I ever had.
能见到你真好 哥们
It was good to see you, mate.
皮特
Pete?
-史蒂文 -太好了
-Steven. -Thank God.
我还担心只有我一个人会来呢
I had a horrible feeling I was going to be the only one here.
我敢打赌肯定有更糟的事情等着你
I reckon that’s not the last horrible feeling you’re gonna have today, mate.
不会吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!