天呐 我真帅
Oh, my God! I’m so cute!
这种双赢正是我们系统的美好之处
The beauty of our system is that we all win.
没有失败者
There are no losers.
让我续写你的传奇
Allow me to carry your legend forward.
让年轻的自己重走你的人生路
Let the man you have become be the boy you were.
不要
Nah.
只有一个加里·金
There’s only one Gary King.
这就是你的选择了 人类成员加里·金
Then you have made your choice, Gary King of the humans.
对 是我的选择
Yeah, I have.
话说回来
Because frankly,
你♥他♥妈♥是什么东西啊来这里指手画脚的
who the fuck are you to come down here and tell us what to do?
我们是网络 我们来为你们谋福利
We are The Network and we are here for your betterment.
在过去的二十三年中
In the last 23 years,
你难道没察觉到信息技术的爆♥炸♥式发展吗
have you not marveled as information technology has surged forward?
没有
No.
随着沟通的增强地球本身变得小而精彩
Earth has grown smaller yet greater as connectivity has grown.
这是我们的杰作 这仅仅是个开始
This is our doing and it is just the beginning.
得了吧 大灯泡
Oh, fuck off, you big lamp.
你们是孩子 你们需要教导
You are children and you require guidance.
不能容忍♥瑕疵的存在
There is no room for imperfection.
地球本不完美 好吗 人类本不完美
Hey, Earth isn’t perfect, all right? And humans aren’t perfect.
知道吗 连我也不完美
And guess what? I ain’t perfect.
因此才需要我们的介入
And therein lies the necessity for this intervention.
难道银河要受制于你们这种人所管理的地球吗
Must the galaxy be subjected to an entire planet of people like you?
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
凭什么你说了算
Who put you in charge, huh?
你有什么资格评判别人
Who are you to criticize anyone?
你也许觉得加里是个混球
Now, you might think Gary’s a bit of a cock,
虽然他确实有点混 但我喜欢
and he is a bit of a cock, but he’s my cock.
谢谢 哥们
Oh, thanks, man.
但他损害了自己的利益 地球也在损害着银河的利益
But he is a detriment to himself, just as Earth is a detriment to the galaxy.
你说什么
What did you say?
你们无数次实行着毁灭自己的行为
You act out the same cycles of self-destruction again and again.
如今整个银河中你们的星球是文明程度最低的星球
At this point your planet is the least civilized in the entire galaxy.
-他说什么 -他说我们是一群该死的蠢货
-What did he say? -He’s saying we’re a bunch of fuck-ups.
做蠢货是我们的基本人♥权♥
Hey, it’s our basic human right to be fuck-ups.
这个文明就是蠢货建立的 你知道吗
This civilization was founded on fuck-ups. And you know what?
-我为此而骄傲 -我也是
-That makes me proud. -And me!
那句话怎么说来着 “人非圣贤”
What is it they say? “To err is…”
“人非圣贤孰能无过”
“To err is human.”
“人非圣贤孰能无过” 所以
“To err is human,” so, uh…
我们认为你们不能代表全体人类
We do not believe you speak for all humanity.
你们只有两个人 两个醉鬼
You are but two men. Two drunk men.
三个醉鬼
Three drunk men!
史蒂文宝贝
Stevie-baby!
够了 够了 人类
Enough! Enough, humans!
你麻烦大了 三个火枪手到齐了
Oh, you are in trouble now. It’s only the fucking Three Musketeers.
你们这是要背叛无数星系的智慧生命
You are revolting against the wisdom of countless solar systems.
没错 我们就是要背叛
Yeah, we are revolting!
你刚刚说你不是来征服的 让我问问你
You just said you’re not here to conquer. Can I just ask,
你在纽顿海文替换掉了多少人
how many people did you have to replace in Newton Haven?
-与此无关 -是吗
-That is irrelevant. -Is it?
举手 这里谁是人类
Hands up. Who here is human?
-我是 -一个
-I’m human. -One!
-还有我 -两个
-And me. -That’s two.
我也是 但不知道还能做多久
I am. But don’t know for how long.
-巴希尔 -嘘…
-Basil! -Shh…
怎么样 三个人 你把整个镇的人都替换了
So what’s that? Three? You had to replace an entire town?
不是整个镇
Not the entire town.
包括纳特博尔和谢夫迪双胞胎的所有人
Everybody apart from old Nutbowl and the Shifty twins.
这名字用在乐队上不错啊 加里 你该记下来
That’s a good name for a band, Gary. You should write that down.
我会的 那你替换掉的那些人呢
I will. What about the ones you replaced,
皮特和奥利弗他们
like Peter and Oliver?
这些废容器你们怎么处理了
Yeah, what happened to the empties?
告诉过你别问这个
I told you not to ask that!
废容器被回收利用转化为肥料
Redundant vessels are recycled, mulched and converted into fertilizer,
他们被归还给土壤用于绿化
whereupon they are returned to the earth to promote verdancy and growth.
这是非常高效的有机物回收利用手段
It is a highly efficient means of organic renewal.
做肥料
Mulched?
根据我们的长远规划 这只是一小部分
It is a relative few in light of our long-term plan.
你是说有那么几十万人被你们做成该死的农家肥了
You mean a few hundred thousand turned to fucking compost?
那其他那些地方的人呢 其他那些渗入点
What about the other places? The penetration points.
都像纽顿海文这么成功吗
Are they as successful as Newton Haven?
因为我觉得 你系统里不听话的人不止我们几个吧
Because I’m guessing we’re not the only glitch in your system.
是的 网络的确面对过一些挫折
It is true, The Network has been experiencing some difficulties.
我猜你们觉得地球没有那么容易被搞定 对吧
I think you bit off more than you can chew with Earth, mate.
没错 因为我们更好斗 更顽强
Yeah, ’cause we are more belligerent, more stubborn
比你想象的更白♥痴♥吧
and more idiotic than you can possibly imagine,
我不仅在说加里
and I am not just talking about Gary.
是的 他这样的人还多得是
Yeah, there’s more than one Gary King.
-但你们说过…-我知道我说过什么
-But you said… -I fucking know what I fucking said!
你们对亵渎的依赖
Your reliance on profanity
说明了你们作为人或者是物种都是不成熟的
is a measure of your immaturity as a man and a species,
你干嘛不滚回你的火箭飞回你们的天国去呢
Why don’t you just get in your rocket and fuck off back to Legoland,
蠢货
you cunts!
-对 别想在这里开连锁店 -就是
-Yeah! Stop fucking Starbucking us, man! -Yeah!
转化你们是我们的责任
It is our duty to challenge you.
我们的事我们自己说了算 混账
Just leave us to our own devices, you intergalactic arseholes.
-你们误会了 -闭嘴
-You misunderstand. -Shut up!
-我们试图…-我不听我不听
-We are trying… -Nobody’s listening!
如果你们…
If you’d only…
面对吧 我们是人类 我们不需要别人教我们怎么做
Face it, we are the human race and we don’t like being told what to do.
你们想要的到底是什么
Just what is it that you want to do?
-我们想要自♥由♥ -没错
-We want to be free! -Yeah.
我们想要为所欲为
We want to be free to do what we want to do!
就是
Yeah.
-我们要喝醉 -没错
-We want to get loaded. -Yeah.
想玩个痛快
And we want to have a good time.
我们就是这样
And that’s what we’re going to do.
简直是对牛弹琴
It is pointless arguing with you.
你们自己做主吧
You will be left to your own devices.
真的
Really?
是的
Yeah.

Fuck it.
他们熄火了
They fucked off.
棒 棒 棒 顶你 你 还有你
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Up yours! Up yours! Up yours!
太好了 成功了 我们赢了
Yeah, we did it! We won, we won!
加里 快闪吧
Gary, let’s Boo-Boo.
这里要毁了 是吧
Yeah, it’s shit here, isn’t it?
喂 从这走
Oi, up here!

Go!
上去
Get up.
快点
Come on!
干得好
Well done.
太谢谢你了 享受胜利的果实吧
Thanks a bunch. Had to go and spoil it, didn’t you?
高兴了吧现在
Yeah, happy now?
巴希尔 现在做什么
Basil, what do we do now?
跟以前一样
Same as before.

Go!
野兽呢
Where’s The Beast?
野兽牺牲了 哥们
The Beast is dead, mate.
知道吗…知道什么事让我不爽吗
You know what… You know what’s really annoying?
什么
What?
我发誓不要死在这里的
I promised myself I wouldn’t die in this town.
你不会的
You’re not gonna.
我们已经转运了
I think our luck just changed.
不好意思
Sorry!
-山姆 -是我
-Sam? -Yes.
你回来救我们了
You came back for us!
没错 其实我是在环路上迷路了 但我确实回来了
Yes, I did. Well, I got lost on the ring road. But, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!