-You choose. -All right. All right.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Just think about what you’re saying, you know,
你喝多了
because you have been drinking.
你混♥蛋♥
You fuck.
该死 是那群小孩
Shit, it’s those fucking kids.
可别再来了
Not them again.
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
不知道 反正绝不是什么现代艺术
I don’t know, but it’s definitely not modern art.
该死 被围住了 野兽在哪
Oh, shit, we’re trapped. Where’s The Beast?
好 我们在这里 野兽停在下一条街
Okay, all right. We’re here, so The Beast is in the next street.
怎么过去
How are we gonna get to it?
-穿过这家店 -哪家店
-We’ll have to go through. -Through where?
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
I don’t fucking believe this.
第十个
Number 10.
快点
Come on.
快走
Let’s go.
后门 后门 快走
The backdoor, back door. Let’s go.
就这里
Here we go.
就是这
Okay, there it is.
该死
Shit.
等空壳们没过来的时候 跑过去
We wait for an opening, and then we leg it to The Beast.
车钥匙呢
We need the keys.
加里
Gary?
加里 你干什么呢
Gary, what are you doing?
喝一点而已
Just a little toast.
加里 把酒杯放下 好吗
Gary, put the pint down, yeah?
敬奥利弗 皮特
To Oliver, Pete.
还有我们
And to us.
知道吗 十个酒吧已经不错了
You know, ’cause 10 pubs isn’t bad,
是不错 没时间了
It’s not, but we’re calling time.
好吧
Okay.
就差一点了
So close.
第十个
Number 10.
好吧
Okay.
就差一点了
So close.
不 不 不 不 加里
No, no, no, no, no. Gary!
加里 加里
Gary! Gary!
让他去吧 他以前也这么干过 哥们
Let him go. He left you, man.
我不能
I can’t.
安迪
Andy!
加里 加里
Gary! Gary!
加里 快回来 回来你个蠢货
Gary, come back! Come back, you stupid bastard!
加里
Gary!
加里 加里
Gary! Gary!
安迪 小心
Andy, look out!
拜托
Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥…
What the…
进来 进来
Get in. Get in.
加里 安迪 快点进来
Gary, Andy, get the fuck in!
你听到了 安迪 快进去
You heard him, Andy. Get the fuck in.
没时间啦
We haven’t much time!
-安迪 快跑 -史蒂文
-Andy! Go, now! -Steven!
快跑
Go!
安迪
Andy.
来插♥我♥吧
I want you inside me.
好吧
Okay.
哟呵
Cheers.
-你够了 -这里是世界尽头
-You’ve had enough! -This is The World’s End, man!
我知道
I know!
别这样
Stop this!
别管我 干嘛管我啊
Leave me alone! What do you care anyway?
我当然要管你 我对你很生气
Of course I fucking care. There’s a reason I’m angry at you!
我知道你为什么生我气
I know why you’re angry at me, okay?
但你把车开翻了管我什么事
But it’s not my fault that you crashed that car.
不是说这个 你让我失望了 哥们
That’s not the point. You let me down, man.
你是加里·金 该死的加里·金
You were Gary King. Gary fucking King.
我应该跟你走向世界尽头 我做到了
I would have followed you to the end. I fucking have!
那就别跟着我了
Then stop following me!
不 再来一杯
No! It’s just one more.
让我喝了这杯
Let me have this.
你们想要的都得到了
You’ve got everything you want.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你们有好工作 好房♥子 好老婆
You’ve got your perfect job and your perfect house and your perfect wife.
你觉得这些很好吗
You think it’s so perfect?
她走了 加里
She left me, Gary.
她三周前带着孩子回娘家了
She took the kids to her mum’s three weeks ago,
说我不够好 我努力地想把她追回来
Said I’m not present enough. I’m trying to win her back.
我才是个失败者
And God knows I am losing.
但我还不放弃 这就是我们的生存方式
But I will continue to fight, because that is how we survive.
该死的 加里
For fuck’s sake, Gary,
我刚刚把我的结婚戒指从一个机器人的胃里掏出来了
I just punched my wedding ring out of a robot’s tummy.
说得对 你为了重要的东西而奋斗
Exactly! You fight for what’s important.
豪饮马拉松对你来说这么重要吗
But what is so important about The Golden Mile?
我只有这个追求了
It’s all I’ve got!
加里
Gary.
查特汉姆皇家医院 精神科
你需要帮助 加里
You need help, Gary.
我得到帮助了 你知道是什么样的帮助吗
I got help. You know what help was?
帮助就是一群人坐成一个圈
Help was a lot of people sitting in a circle
互相说着那些自己身上发生的可怕的事
talking about how fucking awful things had got.
那不是我想要的好日子
That is not my idea of a good time.
-那这就是了 -他们告诉我该上♥床♥睡觉了
-And this is? -They told me when to go to bed.
我
Me!
加里 兄弟 从没清醒过你怎么能知道自己醉了
Gary, mate, how can you tell when you’re drunk if you’re never sober?
我不想清醒
I don’t wanna be sober.
那一晚无与伦比
It never got better than that night.
那本该是我开始新生活的一晚
That was supposed to be the beginning of my life.
那样的承诺和乐观
All that promise and fucking optimism.
感觉我们就像拥有整个宇宙
That feeling like we could take on the whole universe.
全是谎话
It was a big lie.
什么都没有发生
Nothing happened.
你没必要这样 加里
You don’t need to do this, Gary.
有 有必要
Yeah, I do.
请勿移♥动♥
Please, stand by.
请勿移♥动♥
Please, stand by.
请勿移♥动♥
Please, stand by.
请勿移♥动♥
Please, stand by.
你干什么
What are you doing?
别 别出去
No, don’t go out there.
加里·金
Gary King.
是我
Yeah?
人类成员加里·金
Gary King of the humans.
是我 想干嘛
Yeah. What do you want?
我们是来激发你们全部潜能的
We are here to enable your full potential,
就像在银河不可胜数的世界上做的一样
as we have with countless worlds across the galaxy.
是吗 说说怎么做的
Oh, yeah? How’d you manage that, then?
我们在星球上2000个左右的渗入区
We appropriate a small percentage of the population
侵占一定比例的人口
at 2,000 or so penetration points across the planet.
用以保证一定的覆盖率
This ensures maximum coverage.
从那里 我们制♥造♥复♥制♥人通过和平教化
From there, we create simulants to spread our ideologies
来传播我们的观念
through peaceful indoctrination.
我们的目标很简单 让这里的居民做好准备
Our objective is simple, to ready the population
加入我们的伟大社会
for participation in our galactic community.
这种方法需要一定的牺牲
This method requires a small sacrifice.
但是我们对行动的评估
But the fewer replacements we make,
主要取决于替换人数的多少 越少越好
the more successful we consider our operation.
当然 我们欢迎志愿者
Of course, we welcome those who volunteer themselves.
对自愿合作的人 我们提供极好的奖励
We can offer attractive incentives for those who willingly combine.
可以返老还童 并选择性地保留记忆
The chance to be young again and yet retain selected memories.
这样你们不喜欢吗
Isn’t that something you’d like?
你们一直想要的东西
Something you’ve always wanted?