We’ve gotta get out of town,
我们得在事情恶化之前离开这里
we’ve gotta get beyond it before it’s too late.
-谁告诉你这些的 -巴希尔
-Where are you getting all this from? -Basil.
疯子巴希尔 说百慕大四角洲和水下纳粹的
Mad Basil? He of the Bermuda Rhombus and the Aqua Nazis?
又一个很好的乐队名字 史蒂文
Another good name for the band, Steve.
你就把我们的生命赌在那个疯老头身上
You’re putting our lives in the hands of a crazy old man?
-他没有疯 -或许他没疯
-He’s not crazy! -No, maybe he’s not.
或许他就是个空壳人 想引诱我们走到镇子边缘的
Or maybe he’s a blank trying to lure us to the edge of town,
黑色乡间小路上 然后他们就会把我们干掉
onto those dark country roads where they can deal with us.
-没错 我们可能最后会死在稻田里 -我讨厌稻田
-Yeah, we could end up dead in a field. -I hate fields.
没错 我也是这么想的
Yes. My thoughts precisely.
史蒂文说的对 我们应该离开
Steven’s right. We should go.
不 我们要去蜂巢
No, we’re going to The Beehive.
加里的计划仍然是现在的最佳计划
Gary’s plan is still the best we have.
等一下
Wait a minute
九零款奥利弗在今晚此时退役
The 1990-model Oliver was out of commission by this point in the evening.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我喜欢新的你
I like the new you.
走吧
Come on.
这样做是不对的
This is a mistake, isn’t it?
快点 跟我走
Hold up! Just stick with me.
安迪 来啊
Andy, come on!
到啦 第九个酒吧
Here we go. Pub number nine.
太他妈对了
Fuck yes!
这就是目标 目标 皮特 追求目标吧
That’s the spirit, Pete! Spirits! We should do chasers.
你真令人刮目相看
Who is this guy?
来吧 安迪 少了你就没法开始了
Come on. Andy! It can’t start without you.
你说什么
You what?
我们没你可不行
We can’t start without you.
好 现在轮到谁了
Now then. Whose round is it?
我来
It’s mine.
谢菲尔德先生 是谢菲尔德老师
Mr. Shepherd! Is it Mr. Shepherd?
你们几个小鬼来一起坐吧 一起喝一杯
Why don’t you kids join me? You look like you could do with a drink.
来谈谈你们的未来 怎么样
Now, let’s have a little chat about your future, shall we, hmm?
-谢菲尔德老师 -请叫我哥们
-Uh, Mr. Shepherd? -Please, call me Guy.
好吧
All right.
哥们…
Guy…
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你是机器人吗
Are you a robot?
谁知道机器人语出何处
Does anyone know what robot means?
-我知道 -请说 加里
-Yeah. I do! -Yes, Gary.
意思就是”奴隶”
It means “slave.”
很好 加里
Oh, very good, Gary.
那你是机器人吗
Are you a robot, sir?
不 皮特 我当然不是
No, Peter, of course I’m not a robot.
-先生 -请说 史蒂文
-Sir? -Yes, Steven.
但你站在他们那边的 对吗
But you’re on their side, though?
无关站在哪边 史蒂文
This is not about sides, Steven.
这与外在无关
It’s not about shirts versus skins.
这关乎精诚合作
It’s about working together as one team.
我知道有点奇怪 还有点吓人
I know it may seem a bit weird and a little bit scary,
当请相信我 完全不是这样的
but please believe me, it’s quite the opposite,
他们是来帮助我们的
They’re here to help.
纠正我们 让我们准备好加入大家庭
To straighten us out. To prepare us for the big league.
他们能看到我们的潜力
They’ve seen something in us, a potential.
在那上面还有个庞大的社会
There’s a vast community of worlds up there,
一起生活 和平 合作
living together, peacefully, cooperatively.
知道吗 他们想让我们加入
And guess what? They want us along for the ride.
很不错吧 兄弟们
Pretty cool, eh, gang?
那么 他们不会伤害我们
So, they’re not here to harm us?
怎么会呢 圈仔 他们是来提供帮助的
Far from it, O-Man. No, they’re here to help.
我可没说他们惧怕暴♥力♥
I’m not saying they’re afraid to get tough.
过去我可被你们折腾的够呛
I certainly had to get tough with you in my day.
难道你们中没有一个人对我表示感谢吗
And what one amongst you wouldn’t thank me for it? Hmm?
请表示尊敬 他们其实更像教师
In some respects, they’re a lot like teachers.
严格 没错 有些可怕
Stern, yes. A little frightening.
但都是为了我们好
But it’s all for our betterment.
我们要不要一起换个地方体面地谈谈这事儿
So, what do you say we all go somewhere and talk about this properly?
这么谈不体面吗
That wasn’t properly?
我看很显然
Well, I think it’s pretty clear,
谢菲尔德老师是想告诉我们…
guys, what Mr. Shepherd is trying to say is that…
安迪 你干什么
Andy! What the fuck?
是啊 安迪 你干什么
Yes, Andy. What the fuck?
人类 你们让我们别无选择
Humans, you leave us no recourse.
如果你们不肯自愿加入我们
If you will not join us willingly,
我们只能采取别的方式让你们就范
we will be forced to use other means of persuasion.
现在 请…
Now, please…
我他妈恨死这里啦
I fucking hate this town!
-哥们 你真重 -不好意思
-Oh, crumbs, you’re heavy. -Sorry.
该死的
Motherfucker!
安迪
Andy!
强扭瓜 哥们
Twist the melon, man!

Yeah!
山姆 你难道连家人都不信任了吗
Sam, this is no way for a family to behave.
山姆 我对你很失望
Sam, I’m disappointed in you.
圈仔
O-Man!
好了 安迪
Okay, Andy.
扯碎它
Break it up.
完全没必要这样
It doesn’t have to be like this.
其实可以很简单的 完全没有痛苦的
It could be so much simpler, so completely painless.
你们只需要看着那光
If only you’d see the light.
是的
Yes.
完全无需挣扎
See, it’s not about conflict,
只是聚合而已
it’s about togetherness.
好吧 再来一波 怎么样
Yes. Let’s try this again, shall we?
在来一轮吧
How about another round?
不了 这的酒已经喝了
Nah, we’re done here.
好吧 加里 那试试这个
Yes, Gary, that appears to be the case.
烟屋
The Smokehouse!
-什么 -快走
-What? -Just do it!
快点
Come on!
这边
This way!
人类 这是最后通牒
Humans, this is your final warning.
若仍不服从 会导致…
Failure to comply will result in your…
人类 立即服从 否则将承担一切后果
Humans, obey now, or face the consequences.
快走
Let’s go!
该死
Shit.
看 那是我的车
Oh, look, there’s my car!
顺着排水管下去
Let’s climb down the drainpipe.
我有更好的办法
I’ve got a better idea.
还是爬水管吧
Climb down the drainpipe.
好了 快走
Okay, just go.
等等 他们呢
Wait. What about the others?
有我呢 交给我了
Leave ’em with me, okay? I got this.
-你行吗 -当然 我绝对靠得住
-Are you sure? -Yeah, I always land on my feet.
让我很难相信 加里
I don’t know if that’s true, Gary.
快走
Just go.
别忘了找到我哥哥
Will you find out what happened to my brother?
当然 放心好了 我还会照顾好史蒂文的
Yeah, of course, of course, and I’ll look after Stevie for you, eh?
他是个好男人 比我强
He’s a good guy. He’s better than me.
加里 你不是坏人 不过你不是当男朋友的料
Gary, you’re not a bad person, but you’re not boyfriend material.
“在残障厕所里快速来一发自♥由♥精神”这种事情
The whole “free spirit quick one in the disabled toilets” thing
十七岁玩还可以 但是你现在已经奔四了
is kinda cool when you’re 17, but not when you’re facing 40.
你得成熟起来 不能再幼稚了
There comes a time when you have to go forwards and not backwards.
如果我那晚没有甩了你 现在事情就大不一样了
Maybe if I hadn’t left you behind that night, things would all be different.
不仅仅是那晚的事 加里
It’s not all about that night, Gary.
是吗
Isn’t it?
根本就不该开始
It doesn’t have to be.
事情总是不能令人满意 是吧
We’ll always have the disableds, though, won’t we?
没错 总是不能令人满意
Yeah. Yeah, we’ll always have the disableds.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!