等一下
Just a minute!
你是不是在楼上打那女孩的人?
You the guy that hit that girl upstairs?
你也想讨打吗?先生 –劳勃
You want trouble too, mister?
拜托,罗麦仕先生,别在这里打
Please, not fight. – Please, no fight here.
要打到外面去
Go out in street.
我…
I…-
你说到外面去?
You said in the street?
他已经在外面了
He’s in the street.
我想这是他流的血 我狠狠地咬他
I think this his blood. I bite him hard.
还踢他的脚 我可能踢断他的腿了
I kick him in shin. I think maybe I break his leg.
伤得严重吗?
Hurt bad?-
不,你不会有事
No, it’ll be all right.
让我检查一下
Now let’s check.
嘴里有个小伤口,死不了
Little cut on the inside, but I think you’ll live.
我有回曾被水手打断过肋骨
Not die before.
那次还不是一样没死 你是说这种事以前也发生过?
Sailor break my rib once. – You mean this has happened before?
有时候水手喝醉了,变得很凶
Sometimes sailors drink too much, get very mean.
就会动手打吧女
Like to beat up bar girls.
苏丝 你不能让他们这样对待你啊!
But, Suzie, you can’t just accept this kind of treatment.
你说我又能怎么办?
What I do then?
我也不知道 但我很想帮助你
Well, I don’t know. But I’d like to help you.
劳勃,你能帮我一个忙吗?当然
Robert, you do me a favor? – Of course.
让我去告诉我那些姊妹淘 说是你打我
You let me tell my girlfriends you beat me up?
什么? –拜托
What? – Please.
–当然不行 你又不会丢脸
Of course not. – You not lose face.
告诉她们我把你打成这样?免谈!
Tell them that I beat you up? No!
–求求你,劳勃 我会非常以你为荣的 –你疯了
Oh, please. I be very proud of you. – You’re crazy.
我一点也不疯
Not crazy.
我要走了 再见,劳勃
I go now. Goodbye, Robert.
我明早又可以再让你画了
I be ready in the morning.
你知道吗?我认为以我这年纪
You know, I find Hong Kong very stimulating at my age.
香港算是个很刺♥激♥的地方 苏丝,发生了什么事?
I was here a long time ago. – Suzie, what happen?
你发生了意外?跌倒了?
Dear… – You have accident? You fall down?
是劳勃,他打我 你偷拿他的东西?
Robert, he beat me up. – Oh, you steal something from him?
不,他是吃醋 他疯狂地爱上了我
No, he jealous. He crazy in love with me.
我告诉他 我和我的姊妹们在他房♥里喝茶
I tell him I have tea in his room with my girlfriends.
他却不相信我 以为我和水手鬼混
He not believe me. He think I have tea with sailor.
我们会将实情告诉他的,苏丝 他不会相信你的,何美尼
Oh, we’ll tell him the truth, Suzie. – He not believe you, minni ho.
可怜的劳勃 他就是控制不住自己的感情
Poor Robert, he can’t help how he feels.
更何况 他只打过我八次或十次而已
Besides, he only hit me eight, ten times.
这证明罗勃是很爱你
That prove Robert very in love with you.
你可真幸运啊!苏丝 我知道
Oh, you very lucky, Suzie. – I know.
他明天就会后悔了
Tomorrow he’ll be sorry.
再见,我要回去了
Bye, I go home now.
真可惜 你们少了一个会打你们的好男人
So sorry you not have nice man to beat you up.
晚安了! –晚安,苏丝
Good night. – Good night.
–晚安
Good night.
我想你一定很饿了吧?
Must be getting very hungry.
好吧!我们去吃午饭 –好主意
Ok, we’ll go to lunch. – Good idea.
多谢!我们可以到那海上餐厅去
We go to floating restaurant.
那里的大厨是我的朋友,不贵的
Head cook good friend of mine. Cost little money.
我们怎么去?搭小船?不!那要花钱的
How do we get there? Sampan? – No, cost money.
这些渔夫是我的朋友 可以免费载我们去
Fisherman good friend. Take us for nothing.
来吧! –好的
Come on. – Ok, ok.
来吧!
Come on.
最近好不好啊? –很好,很好
大婶,在做什么? –我在晒鱼
要不要买♥♥啊?–你认识每个人?曾在此地住过
You know everybody? – Used to live here once.
我在离开那个老叔叔后
After I leave old uncle.
阿婆在吗? –在啊!
能不能载我们过去?
可以,上来吧!
好久不见了,最近都在做什么?
没做什么,随便混口饭吃罢了
找事找了很久,也没找到好工作
这个美国人是我的朋友
他叫劳勃罗麦仕 –欢迎!
要开船了
坐稳了!要开船了
劳勃,亦舒住在那里 看!这是他的孩子
Robert, his son live there. Oh, look, his baby.
看上面那条狗
Dog up there.
那边!第二艘
Over there, the second one.
过去那边一下,我们要去那边
等一下就会开过去
你最近好不好啊? –还不错
你在这里做什么?有空再连络了
多谢你们 –再见!
Thank you very much.
你好不好啊? –好,很好,谢谢
劳勃,等一下 我们得先选一条鱼
Robert, wait. We have to pick a fish.
那是什么? –鹦鹉鱼
What’s that? – Parrotfish.
你喜欢吃吗? –你呢?
You like? – You like?
–我喜欢 好吧!
I like. – Ok.
–那就这条鱼吧!
给我,我来帮你拿!
谢谢你
Thank you.
快来吧!
Come on, come on.
凯,我想你或许可以和贝西谈谈 纯粹是女人对女人
You see, Kay, if you could talk to old bets, woman to woman,
她可能会明白…
she might realize how difficult…
有朋友来了,哈罗
There’s some friends of ours aboard. Hello there!
哈罗
Oh, hello.
–要不要坐在一起?赏个脸吧!
Won’t you join us? Please do.
–你说呢?苏丝
Suzie?
你决定吧!
You want.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
–你好吗?黄小姐 你还未见过班
How are you, miss wong? You don’t know Ben.
这是马洛先生,这是苏丝黄小姐
Mr. Marlowe. Miss Suzie wong.
你好吗? –还好
How do you do? – Ok.
你们选过鱼了?
Well, have you picked out your fish?
是的,鱼已经下油锅煎了
Yes. Fish already in frying pan.
苏丝帮我摆了一整个早上的姿势
I had Suzie posing for me all morning.
我想我该请她吃顿丰富的午餐 最起码如此
I thought she deserved a good lunch. – At least.
我才在想不知道你都做什么?
I was wondering what you’d been doing.
我近来每天都在工作 晚上还加班
I’ve been working every day. – And night.
我可以看看你画出来的成果吗?我是说在白天
Am I ever going to see the results in the daytime?
任何时间都行 –午饭后如何?
Just name it. – After lunch.
我得先送苏丝回去
Well, I have to take Suzie home first.
你叫什么名字?班?
Was your name Ben?
是的 你可不可以送我回去?班
Yes. – You like to take me home, Ben?
这将是我的荣幸 这不就解决了?
Oh. Yes, I’d be delighted. – All settled.
你可以带她去看那些画了
You show her picture.
好吧!
Fine.
今天玩得真愉快,不是吗?
This is jolly, isn’t it?
等一下,凯,我去拿钥匙 哈罗!劳勃
Just a minute, Kay, I’ll get the key. – Hello, Robert.
–哈罗,何美尼 劳勃…
Hello, minni ho. – Oh, Robert,
兑换钱币的人说这钱…
moneychanger say this money…
何美尼,这位是凯欧尼尔小姐
Oh, minni ho, this is miss Kay O’Neill.
她要上去看看我的画
She’s going upstairs to look at some of my paintings.
兑换钱币的人说这钱不能用
Oh, moneychanger say this bill no good.
“北爱尔兰,面值五磅”
Northern Ireland 5-pound note.
如果你愿意,我可替你去银行换 多谢了,劳勃
If you want, I’ll change it at the bank. – Oh, thank you, Robert.
很高兴认识你 –我也是
Pleased to make your acquaintance. – And yours.
这地方好像 到处都是迷人的模特儿
This place seems to be full of attractive models.
我早就料到会很不错,但…它们简直是好极了
Oh, I thought they’d be good, but they’re wonderful!
谢谢,我很高兴你喜欢
Thanks. I’m glad you like them.
劳勃,我们得寄一些到伦敦去 我认识一个画商
Robert, we must send some to London. I know an art dealer there.
我们可以先听听他的意见 这样很好,凯
We’ll see what he thinks. – That’s kind,
但我不想麻烦你 一点也不麻烦
but I don’t want you to bother. – It’s no bother.
别误会是我喜欢你才会想帮助你
Oh, don’t think I’m trying to help you just because I like you.
我承认我这人是有点偏见 但我对画画却也略知一二
I admit I’m a bit prejudiced, but I do know something about paintings too.
那真是太谢谢你了
I’d be very grateful.
我得承认黄小姐是个出色的模特儿
I must say, miss wong makes a delightful subject.
这一幅是我最喜欢的
That’s my favorite.
好,它是你的了 不!我要付钱给你
Good. It’s yours. – No, you must let me pay.
不,我反正也要送你一幅
I was gonna give you one anyway.
当心点,还没全干呢! –谢谢你
But you gotta be careful, it’s still wet. – Oh, thank you.
我挑几张自己喜欢的
Well, I’ll pick the ones I like,
到时候再看看结果如何
then we’ll see what happens.
李冠黎 –哈罗!罗勃 苏丝在哪里?
Gwenny Lee. – Hello, Robert. Where Suzie?
我正想问你呢!昨天整天都见不到她人呢!
I was going to ask you. She didn’t show up yesterday.
你想她会是病了?可能吧!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!