那是在我们刚来到这里不久发生的事
Happened soon after we came out here.
他们现在住在伦敦了 他已是全伦敦最好的医生之一
They live in england. He’s one of London’s finest doctors.
原来是这样,这一来就不同了
Oh, I see. Well, that’s different.
他们仍维持夫妻的关系?
And are they still married? – Yes.
那可真好 –是啊…
How nice. – Yes.
但他仍然是个中国人
And he’s still Chinese.
侍者!
Waiter-
老天! –苏丝,这是你吗?
Oh, Suzie, is that you?
你喜欢吗? –好漂亮
You like? – Very pretty.
是我没错
It’s me.
看!
Look.
是你啊!冠黎 –看!
Oh, gwenny. It’s you, gwenny. Look.
看到这个没?
You see this?
这是一封介绍信
It’s letter of introduction.
上面说…
They say,
“敬启者”
“to whom it may concern.”
可以让他去任何他想去的地方
Get him in any place he want.
任何地方!
一定是个重要人物…
这是个发梳
This his hairbrush.
纯银打造的,最少值三千美金
Solid silver. Cost $3.000 at least.
三千块美金
Three thousand dollars!
有天我要开个店 卖♥♥银器给观光客
Someday I open shop. Sell silver to tourists.
真正的尼龙制品
Real nylon.
值很多钱的
Cost plenty dollar.
当我存够了钱 我要开个男仕用品店
When I save enough, I open shop for men.
说不定还可以钓个金龟婿呢!
Maybe catch husband.
衬衫,百分之百机器制品
Shirt genuine machine-made.
英国伦敦出品
London, england.
澳洲羊毛
Australian wool.
非常贵的
Very expensive.
你最好把那衬衫脱下来,苏丝 可能他会不高兴
You better take shirt off. Maybe he not like.
如果被他逮到,他会揍你的
He catch you, he beat you.
才不!他对我可是百依百顺
He’s crazy mad about me.
他对我说过
He say to me,
“苏丝,我为你神魂颠倒
“Suzie, I’m crazy mad about you.
你想做任何事都行”
“You do anything you want, for goodness’ sake.”
任何事? –我证明给你们看
Anything? – I show you.
哈罗!
Hello.
我是苏丝黄 我在劳勃罗麦仕先生的房♥里
This is Suzie wong in Mr. Robert Lomax’s room.
请你送六人份的茶上来
You send up tea for six, please.
马上送来
Right away.
算在他的帐上
Charge it.
另外送些米糕过来
And rice cakes too.
你知道吗?
You know,
我很敬佩你父亲在晚餐时为我仗义执言
I admire your father for being so frank in there.
你错了,他是个老骗子
You shouldn’t. He’s an old fraud.
他根本就没有妹妹
He doesn’t have a sister.
他只是喜欢杀杀别人的骄傲自大
He just likes to puncture pomposity.
这一来我更敬佩他了
Well, then, I admire him even more.
很好,因为他也很敬佩你
Good, because he admires you
能放下手边一切专心作画一年
for chucking everything for a year’s go at painting.
你为何只打算画一年呢?
Why only a year?
这很简单,一年后我就没有钱了
Simple. I’ll run out of money.
你是很认真的?我是指你的工作
Are you serious? I mean, about your work?
我好久以来就一直想画画了
Oh, I’ve wanted to paint ever since I could remember.
但我也和许多人一样 被套入了一个模式里
But like so many people, I fell into a pattern.
我试着让我自己相信 我喜欢我的那份工作…
Tried to convince myself that I liked what I was doing.
直到几个月前
Then a few months ago,
我发现自己已经到了非下决心的关头了
I realized I was reaching a point of no return.
我一咬牙,将一切做个了断
So I made a clean break.
于是在这一年里 我将有机会学习作画
Now, this next year, I have a chance to learn something about painting
或许也能让我多了解自己一点
and maybe something about myself.
这可是你自己要问的 我真是太多管闲事了,是不是?
Well, you asked for it. – I’m nosy, aren’t I?
我羡慕你
But I envy you.
我愿意给我自己不只一年的时间 如果我知道我愿为什么献身的话
I’d give more than a year of my life if I knew what to give it for.
但我不知道
But I don’t know.
所以我就这样一直等下去 也不知道自己在等什么
So I just go on waiting, and I don’t know what I’m waiting for.
你何时能给我看看你的画?
When will you show me some of your painting?
任何时间都行 –今晚如何?
Anytime. – Tonight?
我可以明天带一些来给你看
Well, I can bring some by tomorrow.
今晚
Tonight.
我开车送你回旅馆去
I’ll drive you to your hotel.
左转
To the left.
房♥间没有电视,没有浴缸 没有隐私,没有…
There’s no TV, no tub, no privacy, no…
什么也没有
Well, no anything.
但总是个家
But it’s home.
看来他们有些特殊服务啊!
There are some accommodations.
你回来了?
Oh, you’re back?
怎么去那么久?苏丝,你在这里做什么?
Take long time. – Suzie, what are you doing here?
你叫我等你啊! –我叫你别等
You told me to wait. – I told you not to wait!
是这样的,苏丝是我的模特儿
Suzie’s my model, you see.
她整天在这里陪你 直到你有做画的兴致?
Does she just wait around until the mood strikes you?
我帮你去拿睡衣 你今晚要上衣还是裤子?
I’ll get your pajamas. You want tops or bottoms tonight?
我可以自己去拿我的睡衣 时候不早了,劳勃 我想我们还是改天再看吧!
I can get my own pajamas. Kay… – It is late. Perhaps some other time.
你可以待在这里,我不介意
You stay. I not mind.
我想也是 –凯… 明天有空再打电♥话♥给我吧!
I’m sure you wouldn’t. Call tomorrow if you’ve time.
凯,让我送你下楼去
Kay. Kay, let me see you down.
不必麻烦了
Please don’t trouble.
这是个美好的夜晚 从头到尾都是
And it’s been a lovely evening. All of it.
这下可好
Oh, fine.
看你做了什么好事?
You really fixed that.
哪里不对劲吗?我不是叫你别等我?
Something wrong? – What are you doing here
你在这里做什么?我必须等你回来,我欠你一些钱
when I told you not to wait? – I had to wait. I owe you some money.
我肚子饿 就叫了些茶和米糕来吃
I got very hungry. Ordered some tea and rice cakes.
把这些东西都算在你的帐上
I charged it to you.
现在我还你钱
Now I pay.
你回家好吧?我得先把钱还给你才行
Go home, will you? – Not until I pay.
要不要我去帮你拿睡衣?
You want me to get pajamas?
苏丝,你才只是个小女孩 就已经让人头痛不已…
Suzie, for a little girl, you’re the biggest pain that…
听着,回家去吧!明天早上十点再来
Look, go on home. I’ll see you at 10.00 in the morning.
我来叫你起床 –不!
I’ll come and wake you. – No.
你今晚玩得愉快吗? –是的
You have good time tonight? – Yes.
派对有漂亮的女孩? –好几百个
Pretty girls at party? – Hundreds.
他们家有花♥园♥? –有好几亩地大
They have flower garden? – Acres.
你和那个高傲的凯 一起到那黑漆漆的花♥园♥去?
You go in dark garden with that stuck-up Kay?
老实说,是的,她其实并不高傲
As a matter of fact, I did. And she isn’t stuck-up.
她还是个处♥女♥吗?
She still virgin?
听着,苏丝 你的占有欲越来越强 我不喜欢这样
Now, listen, you’re becoming too possessive. And I don’t like that.
回家去吧!明天见
Now, will you go home? I’ll see you tomorrow.
慢着
Wait.
回家去吧!
Go home!
哈罗,苏丝
Hello, Suzie.
你想过去吗? –请让我过去
Do you want to go by? – You let me pass, please.
你为了谁将我丢下?拜托,我可不想惹麻烦
Who’d you ditch me for? – Please, I not want any trouble.
你如果到我的房♥间来 就不会有麻烦
You come to my room, then there won’t be any trouble.
放开我
You let go of me!
你…
You…
你这个肮脏的小妓♥女♥
You filthy little slut!
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
谁?
Who is it?
劳勃…
Robert.
水手殴打我
Sailor hit me.
你说水手怎样?
Sailor did what?
水手殴打我
Sailor hit me.
苏丝,为什么?
Suzie, why?
我不想和他去开房♥间
I not want to go to room with him.
他在哪里?别这样,劳勃,我不想惹麻烦
Where is he? – Please. I not want trouble.
你待在这里 –劳勃 劳勃
You stay here. – Robert!
快点,快把零钱找给我
Come on. Give me the change.
我在这烂地方已经浪费太多时间了 对不起,那些女孩不是为我工作
I wasted enough time in this dump. – Sorry. Girl no work for me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!