我的孩子和奶妈还待在房♥子里 警♥察♥不让我去救出我的孩子
My baby and amah in house. Police not let me get my baby out.
拜托你跟我来 他们会听你的话的,劳勃
You come with me, please. They’ll listen to you, Robert.
别担心,我们会救他们出来 我可以向你保证
Don’t worry, we’ll get him out. I promise you that.
快逃!房♥子被大雨冲毁了
快点逃啊!快点
快点,快点…
Come on, come on. Hurry, hurry. Come on.
巡佐!将那边的人驱散
Get that road clear.
现在大家注意!
快点从这里疏散
注意!大家注意!快点疏散
快来!快!
快点!快点…
快点,请大家尽速疏散
注意!请大家注意!
尽速离开这个地区…
请大家离开
快点!快!
快点!快点
叫他们退后!别让他们过去
叫他们退后!
快点!快啊!
快!往前移♥动♥
让我们过去!她的孩子在上面
You’ve gotta let us through. Her baby is up there.
不!先生!任何人都不能过去 快回来啊!
I’m sorry, mister, nobody gets through here. Hey, come back!
巡佐,让我们过去 不行!
Let us through. – Not a chance.
–我们一定得过去 上面太危险了
– We’ve got to. – It’s too dangerous.
–这里是谁负责 那边!
Who’s in charge here? – Over there.
–小心!地在移♥动♥了 叫那些人快点过来
Look out, the ground’s giving way. Keep those people moving fast!
帮那女人一把
我们该如何上去?抱歉,那是办不到的,先生
How can we get up there? – I’m sorry, it’s impossible.
你自己也看得到 房♥子全都倒塌了
See for yourself, those houses are coming down like ninepins.
你在此等我,听我说…
Stay here.
巡佐!那边需要多一点人手
Hey, sergeant, we need more men over there.
找陆军来帮忙好了… 快回来!站住!快回来…
Try the army. Hey, you, come back! Come back!
挡住那女孩
快点!快点…
别挤在那边,快过来!快!
这边!快!
Come on, come on!
你… –小心那棵树!
这边!快!快跑!
Quickly, quickly. Run, run.
快点,快点走吧!快离开这里
我的孩子死了
My baby dead.
我的孩子死了…
My baby dead.
我的孩子走了
My baby gone.
神为什么要惩罚他呢?为何不让我死呢?
Why ancient gods punish him? Why not kill me?
坏的人是我,不是孩子
I do bad, not baby.
苏丝,快!我们得离开此地
Suzie, please, we’ve got to get out of here.
这道纸桥让你的孩子走过之后 就可到达极乐世界
Paper bridge for your baby to cross over into celestial garden.
漂亮的私人小船 让他能住在里面
A nice, private sampan for him to live in.
温斯顿是个一流的好孩子,苏丝
Winston fine, first-class baby, Suzie.
这些是要给他的书 他长大后就不必当个无知的苦力
These books, so he not grow up to be ignorant coolie.
再送他这辆漂亮的纸黄包车 这一来他到任何地方去
This nice paper ricksha, so he not have to walk where he goes.
劳勃…
Robert.
我忘了一样东西
I forgot something.
我的孩子不认识任何人 也不知道该去哪里
My baby not know anybody, where to go.
你可以帮他写封介绍信吗?
You write him letter of introduction?
可以
Yes-
你要我怎么写?
What would you like to have me write?
就说…
Say,
“这封信是介绍 温斯顿·蜜玲·黄”
“this letter introducing Winston mee ling wong.
他是个很好的绅士
“He very fine gentleman.
不常哭,也很少惹麻烦
“Not cry too much and not cause too much trouble.
请给他一份好工作
“Give him good job, please.
别让他挨饿 也别让他孤单
“Not let him be hungry and not let him be lonely.
他是劳勃罗麦仕的好朋友 一个很有名的画家…
“He good friend of Robert Lomax, very important artist.”
最后请签上 “苏丝黄敬上”
And sign letter, “respectfully, Suzie wong.”
收信人该写谁呢?
How shall I address it?
就写… “敬启者”
Say, “to whom it may concern.”
劳勃,你亲手来寄这封信吧!
Robert, you send letter, personally.
他现在也有封介绍信了…
He has letter now.
苏丝… 嫁给我吧!
Suzie, marry me.
我要你跟着我走到天涯海角
Go with me anywhere I go.
劳勃…我将一直陪着你 直到…
Robert, I be with you
直到你说 “苏丝,离开我”为止
until you say, “Suzie, go away.”
这么久?
That long?