You understand?
你明白吗?
Nobody can resist me.
没有人能抗拒我
You know what happens when a man is strangled?
你知道被绞死的感觉吗?
It’s not too late.
现在还不迟
Eight million people need not die.
不必害死八百万人
You should’ve killed me when you had the chance.
你有机会时应该杀了我
But you couldn’t. Not me.
但你下不了手 无法对我下手
Not a woman you’ve loved.
无法对你心爱的女人下手
You meant nothing to me.
我对你毫无感情
One…

…last…

…screw.
最后一下
Boss…
老板
…you’re alive.
你没死
So glad to see you.
见到你真好
Me too.
我也一样
I’m looking for a sub.
我在找一艘潜艇
It’s big and black, and the driver is a good friend of mine.
一艘大大黑黑的 舰长是我老朋友
Bring it to me.
带我去找他
What a shame.
可惜
He’s just gone.
他刚走不久
Zukovsky really hated you.
他真的痛恨你
Everything’s under control up here. Are you ready?
没问题了 你好了吗?
Time to say good night.
好了 该说晚安了
You can’t kill me.
你不会冷血地
Not in cold blood.
杀我
Call him off.
阻止他
I won’t ask again.
我不想再说一次
Call him off.
阻止他
Call him off!
快阻止他!
You wouldn’t kill me.
你下不了手
You’d miss me.
你没这么狠心
Dive! Bond- –
快下潜!
I never miss.
我绝不心软
Where is she?
她人呢?
Thought I’d forgotten?
以为我忘了?
Level at 1 00 feet.
下潜一百英尺后直航
Hold her steady.
稳住了
Level at 1 00 feet.
一百英尺
If we can force them up to the surface…
只要逼他们浮出水面
…they’ll show up on the spy satellite…
潜艇会被间谍卫星发现
…bring out the navy.
海军就会赶来
Come on. Get up!
快 起来!
Over there. Move!
快走!
Move! Go, go!
给我过去!
Get over there!
过去!
Stay!
别乱动!
Up!
手举起来!
Get us level! Level!
拉平! 拉平了!
It’s all smashed!
全被打烂了!
Christmas?
克莉莫丝?
So we’re going up then?
我们应该笔直上升?
Slight miscalculation.
我稍微算错了
Hold on!
抓紧了!
Hold on, hold on.
千万要抓紧
Brace yourself.
小心了
It’s flooding!
进水了!
Get up to the hatch.
快爬到上面去
Damn! Come on!
快点! 快!
Go, go!
快!
He’s opened up the reactor!
他启动反应炉!
And locked himself in!
把自己锁在里面
I have to get up there to him.
我得去找他
We have one chance.
我们只有一次机会
I’ll get out and back in through the reactor room escape hatch.
我要游到外面 再从逃生舱口进入反应炉室
When the light goes red, press this button so I can get back in.
红灯一亮 就按下去让我进去
James, it’s too risky.
这太危险了
If I don’t make it…
要是我失败
…use this chamber to get out. Close the hatch.
你就从这里逃生 关上舱门
Exhale all the way up. Close it.
一路要吐气 关起来
Help!
救命啊!
Come on, come on!
快点!
We’re safe from the radiation…
只要反应炉不爆♥炸♥
…if the reactor coolant doesn’t burst.
我们就没有辐射线的危险
If he had gotten the plutonium rod in the reactor…
要是他把钸元素插♥进♥去
…we could’ve written off the whole city.
伊斯坦堡就完了
Welcome to my nuclear family.
欢迎加入我的核子家族
Are you really gonna commit suicide for her?
你真的愿意为她死吗?
You forget, I’m already dead.
你忘了 我早就死了
Haven’t you heard?
你没听说吗?
So is she.
她也死了
You’re lying.
你在说谎
Liar!
骗子!
Liar!
骗子!
She’s waiting for you.
她在地狱等你
The hydrogen gas level’s too high.
氢气指数过高
One spark and the reactor’ll blow.
只要稍微有一点火花 反应炉就会爆♥炸♥
I have to stop it.
我得想办法阻止
Go to the top of the sub. Meet me in the torpedo bay.
到上面的鱼雷发射孔等我
The reactor is flooded.
反应炉进水了
So it’s safe even if this place blows.
就算爆♥炸♥也不会有危险
No, it’s simply not the case.
不 这样不行
Before that.
在那之前
Any word?
有消息吗?
Still no contact.
还没有
Always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey.
我一直想在土耳其过圣诞
Was that a Christmas joke?
你在笑我吗?
From me? No.
我笑你? 不会的
Never.
绝对不会
So isn’t it time you unwrapped your present?
该是你拆礼物的时候了吧?
Oh, I think so.
是啊
Look. What’s that?
瞧 那是什么?
The card. He must be nearby.
定位晶片 他一定在附近
Where?
哪儿?
Where? It picks up…
在哪儿? 这侦测到了
…body heat, so humans come out orange.
体温 人体是橘色的
There.
那儿
I thought you said he was with Dr. Jones?
我以为你说他跟 琼斯博士在一起?
It’s getting redder.
越来越红了
Must be a premature form of the millennium bug.
一定是千禧虫在作祟
I was wrong about you.
我搞错了
How so?
什么意思?
I thought Christmas only comes once a year.
我以为圣诞节一年只有一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!