Or should I say, ”had”?
那是过去式了
Take her to the helicopter.
把她带上直升机
Come on, give me your hand.
把手给我
Jump, jump!
跳 跳!
Do you wanna explain why you did that?
你为什么这么做?
I could’ve stopped it. You almost killed us.
我能拆除的 你差点害死我们
I did kill us.
我们是死了
She thinks we’re dead, and she thinks she got away with it.
她以为我们死了 她的诡计就得逞
Do you wanna put that in English for those of us who don’t speak ”spy”?
我不是间谍 请你白话一点
Who’s ”she”?
你在说谁?
Elektra King.
伊莉翠金恩
Why would she blow up her own pipeline?
她干嘛要炸掉自己的输油管?
It makes her look innocent.
为了证明她的无辜
The explosion covers up the theft of the plutonium.
爆♥炸♥掩饰钸元素遭窃的事实
It looks like a terrorist attack.
使人误为恐♥怖♥份♥子♥攻击
But why leave this half?
但为什么留下这一半钸元素?
So there’s enough to spread around to cover up what they did take.
留下这些钸元素 才能掩饰他们偷走的另一半
What will they do with the other half?
他们拿另一半干嘛?
It’s not enough to make a nuclear bomb.
这分量做不出核弹
You’re the scientist, you tell me. I don’t know.
你是专家 你解释给我听 我不知道
But the world’s greatest terrorist running around with 6 kilos…
天下最凶狠的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 偷走六公斤的钸元素
…of plutonium can’t be good.
不会干好事
I have to get it back, or somebody will have my ass.
我不拿回来 就会被打屁♥股♥
First things first.
那个以后再说
Bond to Robinson. Do you copy?
呼叫罗宾逊 收到吗?
By the way, before we go any further…
对了 跟你合作之前
…I just wanna know….
我想先知道
What’s the story with you and Elektra?
你跟伊莉翠有什么关系?
We’re strictly platonic. Now.
现在只有敌对关系
Bond to Robinson. Copy?
罗宾逊 收到吗?
What’s your story?
你呢?
What are you doing here in Kazakhstan?
你怎么会跑到哈萨克?
Avoiding those kind of questions, just like you.
跟你一样 逃避这些问题
I read you, 007. Red alert.
我收到了 紧急状况
M is missing with Elektra. Three men down.
M夫人跟伊莉翠一起失踪了 还有三人挂彩
Await instructions. Out.
等待指示
What do we do now?
我们该怎么办?
I may have overlooked one critical element.
我忘了一件很关键的事
What? More plutonium?
是什么? 更多钸元素吗?
Beluga.
不是
Caviar.
俄制鱼子酱
Brought me something?
你带什么给我?
The power to reshape the world.
改变世界的力量
Go on.
拿去
It’s safe.
很安全
Touch your destiny.
感觉一下你的未来
I have brought something for you as well.
我也带了礼物给你
Your present.
你的礼物
Courtesy of the late Mr. Bond.
都是死去的邦德的心意
My executioner.
下令处死我的凶手
Overpraise, I’m afraid.
可惜没把你杀死
But my people will finish the job. Your people?
我的手下会解决你的 你的手下?
Your people will leave you here to rot…
他们会让你在此自生自灭
…just like you left me.
就像你对我一样
You and my father.
你还有我父亲
Your father My father was nothing.
你父亲… 他什么都不是
His kingdom he stole from my mother.
他偷走我母亲的石油王国
The kingdom I will rightly take back.
我要夺回我的王国
I hope you’re proud of what you did to her.
你把她变成这样很得意吧
I’m afraid it is you who deserve credit.
这是你的功劳
When I took her…
当时的她
…she was promise itself.
真是天真无邪
You left her at the mercy of a man like me.
你却把她推入我这个火坑
You ruined her.
你毁了她
For what?
为了什么?
To get to me?
只为了逮到我?
She’s worth 50 of me.
她比我好太多了
For once, I agree with you.
这点我很同意
And now we also share a common fate.
现在我们的命运相同
You will die…
你会跟
…along with everyone in this city…
这城市的人一起丧命
…and the bright, starry, oil- driven future of the West.
西方国家的未来 也会毁于一旦
Since you sent your man to kill me…
自从你派人刺杀我
…I’ve been watching time tick slowly away…
我就一直看着时钟 分分秒秒在走
…marching toward my own death.
走向我的灭亡
Now you can have the same pleasure.
现在你也一样
Watch these hands, M.
我要你看着时钟
By noon tomorrow…
明天正午
…your time is up.
就是你的死期
And I guarantee you…
我向你保证
…I will not miss.
我绝不会错过
So beautiful.
你好美
So smooth.
好光滑
So warm.
好温暖
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Why are you like this?
你为什么要这样?
Because Bond is dead?
因为邦德死了?
It’s what you wanted.
你不是要他死吗?
Of course it’s what I wanted.
当然了
He was….
他…
He was a good lover?
他是好情人吗?
What do you think?
你说呢?
I wouldn’t feel anything?
难道我没感觉吗?
I feel nothing.
我一点都没有感觉
What about this?
这样呢?
But surely…
你一定
…you can feel this?
会感觉到这吧?
Remember…
记得
…pleasure?
那些欢愉吗?
Wait here.
在这儿等
Always something.
真是多事之秋
First the casino.
先是赌场
Now the caviar factory.
现在是鱼子酱工厂
I am a slave to the free- market economy.
我是自♥由♥市场经济的奴隶
Bond is alive.
邦德还活着
Is nothing in this place straight?
这地方真是一团乱
Who are you?
你是谁?
And how did you get in?
你是怎么进来的?
I’ll call security…
我要通知警卫
…and congratulate them.
好好地谢谢他们
Drink?
来一杯吧?
Can’t you say hello like a normal person?
你不能像别人一样 打招呼吗?
Get lost.
快走
No, no, no. Down the back.
不是啦 走后门
What’s your business with Elektra?
你跟伊莉翠有什么来往?
I thought you were the one giving her the business.
我以为你跟她才来电
She drops $1 million in your casino, and you don’t even blink.
她输给你一百万 好像理所当然
What’s she paying you off for?
她为什么付钱给你?
You know, if I were you, a relationship with a man like that…
我劝你 跟这种男人在一起
…I wouldn’t bet on it.
不会有好下场
$5000 of beluga. Ruined.
五千元的鱼子酱泡汤了
That’s nothing compared to what a nuclear bomb can do.
跟核弹比起来 这算不了什么
We had a nuclear bomb stolen this morning.
有一枚核弹遭窃
Renard and Elektra King are working together.
雷纳跟伊莉翠是一伙的
I didn’t know. Well, what do you know?!
我不知道 你到底知道什么? !
Q’s not gonna like this.
Q先生会被气炸
Get out!
出去!
Help!
救命啊!
Now…
现在
…where were we?
我们讲到哪儿?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!