Renard’s the man who’s trying to kill me?
你是说雷纳想杀我?
Drop the act.
少装了
It’s over.
别再演戏了
I don’t know what you mean.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, I think you do.
你清楚得很
It’s called Stockholm syndrome.
这叫做“斯德哥尔摩症候群”
Common in kidnappings.
绑♥架♥受害人的通病
Young, impressionable victim.
受害人通常年轻天真
Sheltered.
平日受到百般呵护
Sexually inexperienced.
没有性经验
A powerful kidnapper skilled in torture, manipulation.
手段高明的绑匪
Something snaps in the victim’s mind.
受害人突然念头一闪
The captive falls in love with her captor.
受害人爱上绑匪
How dare you?
胡说八道
How dare you?
简直胡说八道
That animal. That monster?
那个禽兽都不如的东西?
He disgusts me.
他令我作呕
You disgust me.
你也一样
So he knew where to hurt you, is that it?
他知道你的肩伤 是吗?
You had a sling on your arm at the funeral.
你在丧礼上带着吊腕带
And I didn’t have to sleep with you to find that out.
我不需要跟你上♥床♥也知道
He used your exact words.
他也这么说
So you knew.
你早就知道
You knew all the time he was out there, coming for me…
你也知道他一直想杀我
…and you lied.
你却欺骗我
You used me.
你利用我
You used me as bait.
你利用我当诱饵
And you made love to me.
你还和我做♥爱♥
What?
为什么?
To pass the time as you waited for him to strike?
你是在等他下次行动之前 打发时间吗?
He’s struck again. Ten men are dead at the pipeline.
他在输油管附近杀了十个人
I’m coming with you.
我跟你去
You do what you want to do, but I’ve called M.
随你便 我已打给M夫人了
She’s coming to take charge.
她会来指挥大局的
I want an update. Where do we stand?
目前情况如何?
One of Renard’s men took the locator card from the bomb…
雷纳的手下 把定位晶片抽掉
…so we can’t track it. But….
无法追踪 可是…
But what?
可是什么?
With all due respect…
恕我直言
…I don’t think you should be here.
你不应该来的
May I remind you that you’re the reason I’m here, 007.
我能提醒你我是因为你才来的
You disobeyed an order and left that girl alone.
你违反命令 把她丢下
Perhaps that girl isn’t as innocent as you think.
也许她没有你想像的那么无辜
What are you saying? Suppose the inside man…
你说什么? 假如偷换
…the one who switched King’s lapel pin…
金恩胸针的内贼
…turned out to be an inside woman?
是个女内贼?
She kills her father and attacks her own pipeline?
她杀死父亲 破坏自家的油管?
Why? To what end? I don’t know…yet.
为什么? 图的是什么? 我还不知道
Look at that.
你看
That’s not right.
这里不太对
What is it?
那是什么?
An observation rig.
侦查车
Travels in the pipe looking for cracks.
在输油管内寻找裂缝
Shut it down.
关掉
I don’t understand.
没办法
It won’t respond.
没有反应
The place is clean. No sign of- –
那地方没有炸♥弹♥ 没有核弹的- –
The bomb is in the pipeline. Oh, my God!
核弹在输油管里 我的天啊!
They brought it through here. That’d explain the attack.
他们带核弹经过这里 这解释了之前的攻击
Heading for the oil terminal.
炸♥弹♥被送往主控室
Where it would do the most damage.
造成最大的破坏
Have your men evacuate that terminal.
叫你的员工立刻疏散
So now do you believe me?
你相信我了吧?
This is an emergency situation. So please…
这是紧急状况
…clear the room. Do it.
请立刻疏散
He’s going for the oil.
他想要破坏输油管
The one pipeline the West is counting on to supply our reserves.
这是西方未来唯一的输油管
Do you have an idea?
你有办法吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
How far is the rig from the terminal? How fast is it traveling?
炸♥弹♥有多远? 速度有多快?
It’s 1 06 miles from the terminal, going 70 miles an hour.
它在106哩外 时速70哩
We have 78 minutes. Is there another rig?
有78分钟 还有侦查车吗?
There’s one parked in the passageway ahead of it.
在炸♥弹♥前面有一辆
Charles, can you get me out there? Of course.
你能带我去吗? 当然
Wait. Are you gonna do what I think you’re gonna do?
慢着 你要去做的 是我想你要去做的吗?
What do I need to defuse a bomb? Me.
拆除核弹需要什么? 我
There it is.
在这儿
Hatch to the passageway.
闸门在那儿
You keep the speed up so the other rig catches up with us.
你来操控 试着让炸♥弹♥赶上我们
I’ll wait to hear from you. Gotcha.
我会等你的消息 好
You know how to drive this thing?
你会开这玩意吗?
Doesn’t exactly take a degree in nuclear physics.
开这玩意不需要博士学位
They’re in the pipeline.
他们进了输油管
They’re on the move.
他们出发了
Faster!
快一点!
If there’s the slightest chance, Bond will succeed.
只要有丝毫的机会 邦德就会成功
He’s the best we have…
他是最顶尖的情报员
…though I’d never tell him.
不过我都没告诉过他
I hope you’re right.
希望你说得对
Here it comes!
它来了!
It’s closing up. Faster!
赶上来了 快一点!
Sit tight.
坐稳了!
No brakes! The controls are jammed!
停不下来! 刹车卡住了!
It’s a tactical fission device.
这是战略性弹头
Low yield. Hold me steady.
威力不大 稳住了
You’ve defused hundreds of these, right?
你拆过几百个 对吧?
Yeah, but they’re usually standing still.
对 但不在这种情况下
Life’s full of small challenges.
生命充满了挑战
Have a look at this.
你看
Someone stripped the screw heads.
螺丝头不见了
Someone’s tampered with the bomb.
有人动过这枚核弹
Look, half the plutonium’s missing.
一半的钸元素不见了
So what are you saying? It couldn’t go nuclear?
你的意思是什么? 它不能引起核爆吗?
There’s still enough explosive to kill us both if the trigger goes off.
如果被引爆还是能炸死我们
Let it blow. But I can stop it.
让它爆♥炸♥ 我可以拆除
Let it blow!
让它爆♥炸♥!
Trust me. Leave it.
相信我 别管它
Move down. Move down!
过去 过去!
Jump! Go on, jump!
快跳! 跳!
Jump!
快!
Robinson’s reporting.
罗宾森报告说
The bomb was a dud.
这不是核弹
But the triggering charge blew out a 50- yard section of the pipe.
不过引爆还是能毁坏 一段50英尺长的油管
And Bond?
邦德呢?
Nothing.
没消息
I’m so sorry.
很遗憾
But I have a gift for you.
不过我有礼物要送你
Something that belonged to my father.
先父的遗物
He would’ve wanted you to have it.
他会希望你收下
Perhaps this isn’t the time.
现在不是时候
Please.
求求你
He often spoke of how compassionately…
他经常提到
…you advised him on the best course of action during my kidnapping.
我被绑♥架♥时 你给他最真诚的建议
It’s very valuable, you know.
这是非常宝贵的
I couldn’t let it explode with the rest of him.
我不想把胸针也炸掉
I was very upset when the money didn’t kill both of you.
很可惜那笔钱 没把你也给炸死
I didn’t think I’d get another chance.
我以为没有机会了
Then you dropped the answer right in my lap.
后来你却自己把机会送上门
Bond.
邦德
And as you say, he’s the best you have.
你也说他是最顶尖的