Are you here for a reason?
你来这儿有事?
Or are you just hoping for a glimmer?
还是想闹绯闻?
And you are…?
你是哪位?
Mikhail Arkov. Russian Atomic Energy Department.
米盖艾考夫 苏俄原子能源部
Miss…?
小姐是…?
Doctor…
琼斯博士
…Jones. Christmas Jones.
克莉莫丝琼斯
And don’t make any jokes. I’ve heard them all.
别拿我的名字开玩笑
I don’t know any doctor jokes.
我不知道任何 关于博士的玩笑
This is okay. Take the elevator down the hole.
没问题 搭电梯下去
Your friends are already down there.
你朋友已经在下面了
Don’t I get some protection?
不必穿防护衣吗?
No, Dr. Arkov.
不必 艾考夫博士
Down there it’s weapons- grade plutonium. Reasonably safe.
下面的钸元素很安全
Up here we have leaking hydrogen bombs that your lab built…
上面有你们的俄制氢弹 漏出的氢元素
…which I’ve spent the last six months cleaning up.
这半年来我一直都在处理
So if you need any protection at all, it’s from me.
你要怕的应该是我
Your friends are waiting for you.
你的同事在等你
Doctor.
博士
Aren’t you forgetting?
你忘了吗?
Of course. Thank you.
没错 谢谢你
By the way….
对了
Expecting Davidov?
你在等大卫朵夫吗?
He caught a bullet instead of the plane.
他吃了子弹 来不成
Get off.
下来
Keep your mouth shut.
给我闭嘴
You can’t kill me. I’m already dead.
我早就死了 你杀不了我
Not dead enough for me.
我看你还没死透
Show a little gratitude.
你应该感谢我
I did spare your life at the banker’s office.
我在银行家的办公室救了你一命
That’s right.
没错
I couldn’t kill you. You were working for me.
我不能让你死 你那时候在替我工作
You delivered the money, killed King.
你把钱带回去 炸死金恩
Now you brought me the plane.
现在你又把飞机带来
What’s your plan for the bomb?
你偷走核弹有什么计划?
You first. Or could it be you don’t have a plan?
你先说 还是你根本就没计划?
That bomb will never leave this room.
核弹得留下来
Neither will you.
你也一样
How sad to be threatened by a man…
被一个搞不清楚状况的人威胁
…who can’t grasp what he’s involved in.
真可悲
Revenge is not hard to fathom for a man who believes in nothing.
什么都不信的人只会报仇
And what do you believe in?
你相信什么?
Preservation of capital?
贪婪的资本主义?
Go ahead, shoot me.
尽管开枪吧
I welcome it.
我才不怕
My men will hear the shot and kill you.
我的手下听见之后会杀了你
And the firefight will bring down half the army from above.
然后军队会赶来
But when a certain phone call isn’t made in 20 minutes…
我在二十分钟内没打电♥话♥
…Elektra dies.
伊莉翠就没命
You’re bluffing.
你在唬人
She’s beautiful, isn’t she?
她很美 对吧?
You should have had her before…
可惜你不是她的
…when she was innocent.
第一个男人
How does it feel…
我替你开了她的苞
…to know I broke her in for you?
的感觉怎样?
I usually hate killing an unarmed man.
我通常不杀手无寸铁的人
Cold- blooded murder is a filthy business.
冷血杀手不好当
A man tires of being executed.
我也厌倦了被处决
But in your case, I feel nothing…
不过我对你没感觉
…just like you.
就跟你一样
But then again, there’s no point living if you can’t feel alive.
如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义
Drop the gun! Keep away, colonel.
把枪放下! 上校 走开!
He’s an impostor. Dr. Arkov is 63 years old.
他是冒牌货 艾考夫博士已经63岁
This is your impostor.
他和飞机上的人
Along with the men outside on the plane.
才是冒牌货
They’ll steal the bomb.
他们想要偷走核弹
I said drop it!
我叫你把枪放下!
On your knees!
跪下来!
Well done.
干得好
He would’ve killed us all.
他一定会杀死我们
Did you speak to him?
你跟他讲过话?
Yeah, but he’s no atomic scientist.
对 他不是核能科学家
I suppose you were the one who allowed him down.
我想是你允许他下来的
You had me…
你逮到我
…but I knew you couldn’t…
不过我早知道你
…shoulder the responsibility.
肩负不了重任
Without any interruptions, let’s proceed.
我们继续吧
Too many new faces are here, including yours.
生面孔太多 包括你的在内
The bomb doesn’t move until I am satisfied.
在我满意之前 核弹就留在这
All of you, to the surface, now.
全都给我上去
Come on! Go!
快点 快走!
Move!
快走!
They’re sealing us in.
我们被封住了
Who are you?
你是什么人?
I work for the British government.
我替英国政♥府♥工作
Stay calm.
保持冷静
No hard feelings, Mr. Bond…
别生气 邦德
…but we’re even.
咱们扯平了
Soon…
很快
…you’ll feel nothing at all.
你就会没有感觉的
Seal the door! Close it!
把门封住! 快!
Come on!
快!
Keep going! Move! Hang on!
继续跑 快!
You’re a British spy. Do you have a name?
你这英国的间谍叫什么?
The name’s Bond.
邦德
James Bond.
詹姆斯邦德
Don’t stop! Go, go! Jump!
别停下来! 快跳!
They won’t get very far.
他们跑不远
Every warhead has a locator card.
核子弹头都有定位晶片
We can track the signal.
我们可以追踪讯号♥
You mean one of these?
你是说这个吗?
Do we have the range of Renard’s plane?
雷纳的飞机在哪儿?
Anywhere in this circle: Russia…
可能在苏俄
…Armenia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan- –
亚美尼亚 伊朗 哈萨克…
Sorry to interrupt. Elektra is calling from Baku.
抱歉打搅了 伊莉翠从巴库打来
It’s on the video line.
她用影像电♥话♥
Put her on the wall screen.
放到大荧幕上
I’m sorry. I would never call you except…
对不起 我不想烦你
…James has disappeared.
不过詹姆斯失踪了
He left my villa in the middle of the night…
他在半夜离开我的别♥墅♥
…and my head of security has been found…
我的安全主任
…near a local airstrip, murdered.
在机场附近遇害
I’ll send someone out.
我派人过去
M, could you come?
M夫人 你能来吗?
I can’t help thinking…
我很担心
…I’m next.
下一个就是我
Get me out there.
马上送我过去
Just get me out there.
快送我过去
Gabor?
贾柏?
Surprised?
你很惊訝?
What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy?
怎么了? 你疯了吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe I should ask you.
也许我该问你
After all…
毕竟
…”There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive.”
如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义
Isn’t that right, Elektra? Isn’t that your motto?
这不是你的座右铭吗?
What do you mean?
你在讲什么?
Or did you steal it from your old friend Renard?
还是你老友雷纳教你的?
He and I had a chat. Knew all about us. Knew about my shoulder.
我跟他聊了一下 他连我的肩伤在哪都知道
Knew exactly where to hurt me.
知道怎么弄痛我