Why am I suddenly worried that I’m not carrying enough insurance?
我为什么突然觉得 我买♥♥的保险还不够?
Chill out, James.
别紧张 老詹
Fine, ladies.
好吧 各位
Go on. Beat it. Scram.
快滚!
Bull, give them an inch.
蛮牛 把钱给她们
And make sure they lose it in this casino.
要确定她们在我赌场都输光
I’ll see you later, Mr. Bond.
后会有期 邦德先生
I see you put your money where your mouth is.
你的钱都存在你的嘴巴里
Mr. Bullion does not trust banks.
蛮牛信不过银行
So what would you like to talk about?
你想聊什么?
I’m not sure I can really help you.
我恐怕帮不上忙
I’m a legitimate businessman now.
我现在都做合法生意
Would you care for some caviar? My own brand: Zukovsky’s Finest.
来点我的苏氏极品鱼子酱?
Look at this.
你看看
Russian Special Services.
苏俄特种部队
Atomic Energy Antiterrorist Unit.
原子能源部的反恐♥怖♥份♥子♥单位
Where did you find this?
哪儿找到的?
I took it off a Parahawk which tried to kill Elektra King this morning.
我从一个今早想刺杀 伊莉翠金恩的人的身上拿到的
Renard is behind this.
幕后主使是雷纳
I think you and I had better have a drink.
咱们最好先喝一杯
And then after Afghanistan, the KGB decided…
阿富汗事件后 KGB认为
…Renard was a liability and just cut him loose.
雷纳太危险 于是把他开除
Now he works freelance.
他现在独♥立♥作业
But for whom?
他替谁工作?
There are four competing pipelines.
四条输油管互相竞争
I’m willing to bet half the customers in this casino would be…
我打赌这里有一半的赌客
…very happy to see the King pipeline disappear.
都想金恩输油管消失
What’s funny? Nothing. It appears…
有什么好笑? 没什么 只是
…Miss King does not share your concern.
金小姐很大胆
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
The same thing you are.
跟你一样
Looking for the people who tried to kill me.
找出想杀我的歹徒
Let me take you home. Now.
让我现在就带你回家
No. I want them to see I’m not frightened.
不 我要证明我不怕
Miss King, how very nice to see you.
金小姐 很高兴见到你
We’ve kept your father’s chair free.
我免费为你保留了令尊的位子
Free? Nothing comes free from you.
免费? 拜托 这里什么都要钱
Your father had a credit line with us. One million U.S.
令尊有一百万美元的信用
I’d be happy to extend you that courtesy.
你也一样有这个特权
So what’s it to be?
你想玩点什么?
Blackjack, your father’s favorite?
21点 令尊的最爱?
Let’s keep it simple.
咱们干脆一点
One card.
一翻两瞪眼
High draw.
赌大一点
A million dollars.
一百万元
Wait.
等等
Bury the top three cards.
前三张抽掉
You’re determined to protect me.
你下定决心想保护我
From yourself. You don’t have to do this.
你太任性了 别这么做
There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive.
如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义
Queen of hearts.
红心皇后
It appears you’ve been beaten…
你碰上了克星
…by the ace of clubs.
黑桃A
No hard feelings, my dear.
别难过 亲爱的
Come again soon.
下次再来
Shall we?
走了吗?
This is a game I can’t afford to play.
我玩不起这种游戏
I know.
我知道
What happened to Davidov? I gave him the night off.
大卫朵夫呢? 我放他一晚的假
Welcome to the Devil’s Breath.
欢迎光临魔鬼窟
For thousands of years, Hindu pilgrims journeyed to this holy place…
数千年来印度朝圣者 前来此地
…to witness the wonder of the natural flames that never die…
见识永不熄灭的神迹之火
…and to test their devotion…
他们为了证明
…to God…
对神的信仰
…by holding the scalding rocks in their hands…
一边握住滚烫的石块
…as they said their prayers.
一边向神祷告
Tell me, Davidov…
大卫朵夫 告诉我
…what happened this afternoon?
今天下午出了什么事?
You promised me your best men.
你保证过给我最顶尖的手下
Mr. Arkov supplied the latest weapons.
艾考夫提供最新的武器
Yes, but Bond- –
没错 可是邦德…
Bond was unarmed.
邦德手无寸铁
And you, Arkov? Is everything ready for tomorrow?
你呢 艾考夫? 都准备好了吗?
I have the authorization and passes in the car.
授权书和通行证在车上
I have arranged for a plane tonight, but….
飞机今晚就到 不过…
But what?
不过什么?
We should scrub the rest of the mission.
我们应该取消其它的任务
The Parahawks were meant to be returned.
攻击直升机应该回去
People will ask questions, even of me.
别人会对我起疑心
All because of his incompetence.
都是因为他的无能
I see.
我明白了
I see you’re right. He should be punished.
你说得对 应该惩罚他
Davidov, hold this for me.
大卫朵夫 拿着
It was wrong of me to expect so much of you.
我太高估你了
Kill him.
杀了他
He failed his test of devotion.
他不够忠心
You can take his place.
你可以坐他的位子
Take his I.D.
你可以取代他
And do be on time.
但一定要准时
Poor shoulder.
你的肩膀受伤了
It looks painful.
一定很痛
It needs constant attention.
得多照顾点
I knew….
我知道
I knew when I first saw you.
我第一次见到你
I knew it would be like this.
我就知道事情会这样
Enough ice for one day.
这些冰块够了
How did you survive?
你怎么活下来?
I seduced the guards.
我色♥诱♥守卫
Used my body.
用我的身体
It gave me control.
把他制伏
And the rest, I got a gun and started shooting.
然后拿了枪就扫射
And what about you?
你呢?
What do you do to survive?
你是怎么活下来的?
I take pleasure…
我在美女身上
…in great beauty.
寻找乐趣
Let’s go. It’s getting late.
走吧 时候不早了
What happened to Davidov?
大卫朵夫呢?
I was told to expect him.
他不是要来吗?
He was buried with work.
他被埋在工作堆中
Let’s go. Get your stuff.
走吧 把你的东西带着
Okay, come on.
咱们出发吧
Let’s get out of here.
走吧
You’re late.
你迟到了
Did you bring it?
带来了吗?
The grease.
礼物呢?
Of course.
当然
Excellent.
太好了
Get ready. We’re 1 0 minutes out.
准备好 十分钟后开始
But make sure you wear the I.D.
记得戴上通行证
I’m gonna go get some air.
我出去透透气
Welcome to Kazakhstan, Dr. Arkov. I’m a great admirer of your research.
欢迎 艾考夫博士 我很景仰您的研究
It’s not often we see someone of your stature here.
这儿很少见到您这种大人物
I go where the work takes me.
这是我的职责
By the way, you have the transport documents?
你的运输证明呢?
I pulled the plutonium out of the one inside.
我从核弹里取出钸元素
You can detonate the triggers now.
可以引爆了
Look, our IDA physicist.
她是拆除核弹专家
Don’t bother. Not interested in men.
省点力气 她对男人没兴趣
Take my word for it.
相信我
This year we decommissioned four test sites. Not even a glimmer.
今年出四次任务 她都没闹绯闻