像狮子老虎黑熊一样奔跑吧
Let’s run like we’re fucking lions and tigers and bears!
跑起来 快他妈跑起来
Let’s run! Let’s fucking run!
他妈的快跑 快啊
Let’s fucking run! Go!
跑跑跑
Go, go, go, go!
这里是弗兰克汽车维修
You’ve reached Frank’s Best Auto Body.
我们现在不营业
We’re closed right now.
请留言
So please leave us a message.
你好 我叫乔丹·贝尔福
Hello. My name is Jordan Belfort.
我和搭档想租用你的汽修厂
My partner and I are very interested in renting out your garage.
我和唐尼辞职单干了
Donnie and I were going out on our own.
首先我们需要的就是经纪人
And the first thing we needed was brokers.
有销♥售♥经验的人
Guys with sales experience.
所以我招募了几个老乡
So I recruited some of my hometown boys.
西·奥特 卖♥♥肉和大♥麻♥的
Sea Otter, who sold meat and weed.
切斯特 卖♥♥轮胎和大♥麻♥的
Chester, who sold tires and weed.
还有罗比 能弄到什么就卖♥♥什么
And Robbie, who sold anything he could get his hands on.
基本都是大♥麻♥
Mostly weed.
能给我拿点番茄酱来吗
Can you bring me some ketchup? Okay?
这是布拉德
This is Brad.
我真想要的就是布拉德
And Brad’s the guy I really wanted.
但他不愿意加入我们
But he didn’t go along with us.
他卖♥♥安♥眠♥酮♥已经赚飞了
He was already making so much money selling Quaaludes,
算是贝赛地区的安♥眠♥酮♥小王子
he’d become the Quaalude king of Bayside.
你这玩意儿操上逼了没
Getting any pussy with that thing or what?
当然 伙计
Yeah, man, of course.
有空也带几个妞儿来我这转转
Bring some of them chicks around here sometime, huh?
让她们瞧瞧
Let ’em watch.
让她们见识见识 懂我意思吗
Let ’em watch. Know what I mean?
小老二 代我向你姐姐问好
Hey, Zip! You tell your sister I was asking about her.
下次来我这的时候
Why don’t you bring me a pair of her panties
带条她的内♥裤♥吧
next time you come through.
伙计 她说这辈子也不想见你了
Yeah, man. She said she don’t want to talk to you anymore, man.
你♥他♥妈♥滚吧
Get the fuck out of here.
妈 今儿有鸡肉没
Hey, Ma, we got chicken or what?
妈
Ma!
听见没 比你们想象的还容易
You listening? It’s easier than you think.
每个接你电♥话♥的人
Every person you’re on the phone with,
都做着一夜暴富的梦
they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly.
都想空手套白狼
They all want something for nothing.
我有次
There was this one time
把口锅卖♥♥给门诺会教♥徒♥了
that I was selling pot to this Amish dude.
当代基♥督♥新教派别 以追求简朴生活闻名
就是那种留着鬓须
You know those guys who got like the beard
但嘴唇上不留胡子的
with like no mustache or some bullshit?
他就说他这辈子只想做家具
Well, he says that he only wants to make furniture.
-没懂你意思 -这和我们说的有什么关系
– I don’t understand. – What’s that got to do with anything?
你♥他♥妈♥扯哪儿去了
What the fuck are you talking about?
不是我逼你说什么
I’m not putting words in your mouth or nothing,
但你刚说每人都想一夜暴富
but you just said that everybody wants to get rich.
我♥操♥ 你刚确实说了
Holy fuck, you did just say that.
你们他妈扯哪儿去了
What the fuck are you talking about?
对啊 佛教♥徒♥也是 他们才不在乎钱
Yeah, like Buddhists. They don’t give a shit about money.
他们只穿僧袍 也没什么花销
They’re wrapped in sheets. They’re not buying shit.
我又不是说佛教♥徒♥或门诺教♥徒♥
I’m not talking about Buddhists or Amish.
我是说普通人 工薪阶级 平凡群众
I’m talking about normal people, working-class, everyday people.
人人都想赚大钱 我说错了吗
Everyone wants to get rich. Am I crazy?
那种超凡脱俗的人根本不存在
There’s no such thing as an Amish Buddhist.
-我敢保证 -真的有
– I’m pretty fucking sure. – There could be.
能来点番茄酱吗 谢谢
Can we get some ketchup, please?
难道你们这帮人也不想挣钱吗
Do you guys not want to make money?
我想挣大钱啊
I want to make some money.
我他妈当然想挣钱
I want to make some fucking money, okay.
我什么都能卖♥♥
I can sell anything.
我都能把安♥眠♥酮♥卖♥♥给修道院的修女
Shit, I can sell ludes to a convent full of nuns,
让她们淫♥水♥泛滥高♥潮♥迭起
and get them so horny they’d be fucking each other.
要的就是这个态度 没你卖♥♥不掉的东西是吗
That’s the attitude. You can sell anything?
来把这支笔卖♥♥给我
Sell me this fucking pen right here.
你不是什么都能卖♥♥吗 试试这个 来
You can sell anything. Sell that. Go ahead.
把这支笔卖♥♥给我
Sell me the pen.
等我吃完行吗 一天没吃饭了
Can I finish eating first? I haven’t eaten today.
布拉德 教教他们该怎么做
Brad, show them how it’s done. Boom.
把这支笔卖♥♥给我 都看好了 开始
Sell me that pen. Watch. Go on.
你要我把这破笔卖♥♥给你
You want me to sell this fucking pen?
这才是我哥们儿 什么都能卖♥♥
That’s my boy right there. Can fucking sell anything.
帮我个忙
Why don’t you do me a favor.
把你名字写那张餐巾纸上
Write your name down on that napkin for me.
可我没有笔呀
I don’t have a pen.
卖♥♥给你了 这叫供需关系 伙计
Exactly. Supply and demand, my friend.
-简直了 -我说什么来着
– Holy shit. – See what I’m saying?
他知道制♥造♥需求
He’s creating urgency.
让他们心甘情愿去买♥♥股票
Get them to want to buy the stock.
让他们相信这是不可或缺的 明白吗
Convince them it’s something they need, you know what I mean?
关键就在这
And that’s the thing.
修女全是同性恋
All nuns are lesbians.
你♥他♥妈♥又扯到哪儿去了 海獭
What the fuck are you talking about, Otter?
想想看 在修道院钓不到凯子
Think about it. They can’t keep a dude
只好玩女人喽
so they’re gonna start fucking chicks.
我喊了四遍了 几米 第四遍了
Four fucking times, Kimmie! Four times.
他没跟上我们的思路
He’s not with us.
她终于拿来了
Now she runs.
这帮人是没念过哈佛工商管理硕士什么的
But look. I knew these guys weren’t like Harvard MBAs.
罗比·范伯格 外号♥笨蛋
Robbie Feinberg, the pinhead,
用了5年才高中毕业
took five years to finish high school.
奥尔登·古佛博格 外号♥海獭 高中都没念完
Alden Kupferberg, the Sea Otter, didn’t even graduate.
切斯特·明 外号♥颓废华人
Chester Ming, the depraved Chinaman,
一直以为柔道是以色列人发明的
thought jujitsu was in Israel.
当中最聪明的要属尼基·克斯考夫
Smartest of the bunch was Nicky Koskoff.
他还真上过法学院
He actually went to law school.
我叫他鲁格拉特因为他那顶傻♥逼♥假发
I called him Rugrat because of his piece of shit hairpiece.
就算来的是一群年轻 饥渴的蠢货
Still, give them to me young, hungry and stupid,
要不了多久我都能让他们发财
and in no time, I’ll make them rich.
我的天
Oh, my God.
乔丹 这
Jordan, that…
喜欢吗 宝贝
You like it, baby?
天哪 太漂亮了
Oh, my God, that’s beautiful.
这不是世界上最大的钻石
They’re not the biggest stones in the world,
但我保证这都是上等货
but I promise they’re really high quality.
很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
真的很漂亮
They’re so beautiful.
天哪
Oh, boy.
怎么了
What?
我见过你这副表情 怎么了 说吧
I know that look. What is it? Go ahead.
不知道 就是
I don’t know, it’s… You know…
这些股票 这些公♥司♥
These stocks… These companies…
都是一些不入流的公♥司♥啊
They’re like crappy companies.
-没错 -是吧
– Well, yeah. – Okay.
没错 它们都糟透了
Yeah, they’re terrible.
别担心 不是告诉过你吗
Don’t worry about it. I told you,
我做的都是合法生意
what I’m doing is completely legal.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但那些投资人其实挣不到钱 对吗
But they’re not gonna make anyone money though, right?
时有时无吧
Well, sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.
投资本来就是这样的
You know how it goes.
那把这种股票卖♥♥给
Wouldn’t you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people
不在乎这点小钱的富人不会更好吗
who can, like, afford to lose all that money?
当然
Of course.
但有钱人是不会买♥♥仙股的
But rich people don’t buy penny stocks.
事实就这样
They just don’t.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们都混成精了
Because they’re too smart, that’s why not.
只要是读过大学的人