You cheap fuck!
那么
So…
你们的科特龙在哪呢
So where are your Quotrons here?
-科特龙 -对 就是电脑
– Quotrons? – Yeah. Your computers.
不 我们这儿不用电脑
No, no. We don’t even need computers here.
就在这些粉色股票单上交易
We just trade right off the pink sheets here.
-粉色股票单 -对 都是仙股
– Pink sheets? – Yeah, they’re penny stocks.
就那些资金不足 没法在纳斯达克
You know, companies that can’t get listed on NASDAQ,
全称国家证券业者自动报价系统协会
上市的公♥司♥
they don’t have enough capital?
这些股票就在这儿交易
Their shares trade here.
-仙股 -对
– Penny stocks? – Yeah.
这个艾洛带因就是家非常有意思…
This one, Aerodyne, is a really interesting…
还是叫艾洛泰因来着
Or Aerotyne…
艾洛泰因 对
Aerotyne, yeah.
艾洛 艾洛泰因
Aero… Aerotyne…
艾洛泰因 没错
Aerotyne. Yeah.
现在炙手可热
Very hot stock right now.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是几个兄弟在车♥库♥里
They’re just a couple of brothers that are making
造的雷达探测器
radar detectors out of their garage.
在迪比克市
They’re out in Dubuque.
也许是微波炉 我也不清楚
Maybe it’s microwaves. I’m not sure.
但拨他们公♥司♥的主机
But you call the company’s main line,
是他们的妈妈多萝西接 人特别好
their mom, Dorothy, answers and she is so sweet.
-真是家好公♥司♥ -我都不知道还有什么
– Good company. – I actually don’t know what else to…
除了这些 我对他们一无所知
I don’t know anything else about them other than that.
一股6分钱吗
Six cents a share?
拜托 这种垃圾谁买♥♥
Hey, come on. Who buys this crap?
其实买♥♥主大多是些蠢货
Well, I mean… Honestly, mostly schmucks.
邮差 总少不了邮差
Postmen, there’s always postmen.
管道工
Plumbers.
在《皮条客》和《大众机械》的封底
They see our ads in the back of
看到我们的广♥告♥
Hustler and Popular Mechanics.
我们广♥告♥写着能快速致富
Our ads actually say they can get rich quick.
-《皮条客》 -对
– Hustler? – Yeah.
就那种色情杂♥志♥
You know, those girlie magazines.
是啊 裸女杂♥志♥
Yeah, yeah. Nudie mag.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
A lot.
我们要帮他们买♥♥♥房♥♥
We’re helping them finance houses,
给老婆买♥♥钻戒
we’re helping them buy their wife a diamond ring…
也可能是买♥♥船
a boat maybe.
这地方有人管吗 还是你们…
Is this… Is this stuff regulated or are you guys…
你们这是干什么呢
What are you doing here?
算是吧
Sort of.
算是吧
Sort of?
天哪 这买♥♥卖♥♥差额好大
Jesus Christ, the spread on these is huge.
是 重点就在这儿
Yeah. And that’s the point, that’s…
你叫什么来着
What’s your name again?
我 叫乔丹·贝尔福
Mine… Jordan Belfort.
乔丹 蓝筹股你赚多少佣金
Jordan, what do you get on that blue chip stock?
1% 我原来赚1%
I make one percent. Or I did make one percent.
粉色股票单上你赚50%
Pink sheets, it’s 50.
50%
It’s 50%?
50%的佣金吗
50% commission?
-没错 -为什么
– Yup. – For what?
这就是我们服务的加价
It’s our markup for our services.
这么说 如果我
And so if I… If I…
一支股卖♥♥出去一万块钱
If I sell a stock at $10,000,
我的佣金就是5000块
my commission is 5,000 bucks?
如果你这支股卖♥♥出去1万块钱
If you sell $10,000 worth of this stock,
我亲自免费给你吹♥箫♥
I will personally give you a blowjob for free.
我翘首以盼
And I hope it happens.
你好 约翰 今天怎么样
Hello, John, how are you doing today?
你几周前寄了一张明信片到我公♥司♥
You mailed in my company a postcard a few weeks back
咨♥询♥上涨潜力巨大
requesting information on penny stocks that had
下跌风险极小的仙股吗
huge upside potential with very little downside risk.
还记得吗
Does that ring a bell?
我好像的确寄过
Yeah, I may have sent something.
太好了 约翰 我今天打电♥话♥给你
Okay, great. The reason for the call today, John, is,
因为我刚刚发现一支潜力股
something just came across my desk, John.
大概能算我半年来见过最棒的一支
It is perhaps the best thing I’ve seen in the last six months.
我想跟你聊聊
If you have 60 seconds,
只要60秒 1分钟好吗
I’d like to share the idea with you. You got a minute?
我其实现在…
Actually, I’m really very…
公♥司♥名叫艾洛泰因国际
The name of the company, Aerotyne International.
这是中西部一家尖端高科技公♥司♥
It is a cutting edge high-tech firm out of the Midwest
艾洛泰因 IND.
马上就将获得下一代
awaiting imminent patent approval
雷达探测器的专利许可
on the next generation of radar detectors
现在这种雷达探测器的
that have both huge military
军用和民用价值都非常高
and civilian applications now.
就是现在 约翰
Right now, John,
直接交易股价10美分一股
the stock trades over-the-counter at 10 cents a share.
还有 约翰 我们的分♥析♥师
And by the way, John, our analysts indicate
认为这支股票日后能涨上天
it could go a heck of a lot higher than that.
你只要投资6000块
Your profit on a mere $6,000 investment
就能赚到6万块的收益
would be upwards of $60,000!
老天 我住房♥按揭就6万
Jesus! That’s my mortgage, man.
没错 你就能还清按揭了
Exactly. You could pay off your mortgage.
这股票能帮我还清房♥贷
This stock will pay off my house?
约翰 就算股市这个样子
John, one thing I can promise you,
我也能向你保证一件事
even in this market,
那就是我从不让客户
is that I never ask my clients
关注我赌对的股
to judge me on my winners.
我让他们看我赌输的股票
I ask them to judge me on my losers
因为我赌输的太少了
because I have so few.
至于艾洛泰因
And in the case of Aerotyne,
基于目前所有的技术因素 约翰
based on every technical factor out there, John,
这绝对是满贯全垒打
we are looking at a grand slam home run.
行 投吧 我投4000块
Okay, let’s do it. I’ll do four grand.
4000美金 那就是4万股 约翰
$4,000? That’d be 40,000 shares, John.
我现在就去下单
Let me lock in that trade right now
然后让我秘书联♥系♥你
and get back to you with my secretary
确认信息 可以吗 约翰
with an exact confirmation. Sound good, John?
-行 很好 -好极了
– Yeah, sounds good. – Great.
约翰
Hey, John.
感谢您的信任
Thank you for your vote of confidence.
欢迎加入投资者中心
And welcome to the Investor’s Center.
非常感谢 老兄
Yeah, thanks a lot, man.
再见
Bye-bye.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么做到的
How’d you fucking do that?
我就这样赚了2000块
Just like that, I made two grand.
其他人都目瞪口呆地看着我
The other guys looked at me
好像我刚发现了如何取火
like I’d just discovered fire.
好 那更好了
Great! Even better!
买♥♥入
长♥期♥股权
我把垃圾股卖♥♥给垃圾人
I was selling garbage to garbage men
自己赚了个盆满钵满
and making cash hand over fist.
你将来只有一个问题
The only problem you’re gonna have
就是当初买♥♥太少了
is that you didn’t buy more.
-我卖♥♥给别人的都是垃圾 -加油
– So I was selling them shit. – Way to go.
但在我看来
But the way I looked at it,
他们的钱在我口袋里更好
their money was better off in my pocket.
我更懂得怎么花钱
I knew how to spend it better.
不好意思 停车场里那辆车是你的吗
Excuse me. Is that your car in the lot?
是
Yeah.
-真漂亮啊 -谢了
– It’s a nice ride. – Thanks, man.
我叫唐尼·亚速
Donnie Azoff.
我叫乔丹·贝尔福
Hey. I’m Jordan Belfort.
-幸会 -你好
– Nice to meet you. – How you doing?
我常看到那辆车