This is not a tip, this is a prescription.
相信我
Trust me.
你不这么干 就没法平衡了
If you don’t, you will fall out of balance,
差额搞不清楚你就载了
split your differential and tip the fuck over.
还有更糟的
Or worse yet,
我亲眼见过 猝死
I’ve seen this happen, implode.
别介 我可不想猝死 老板
No, I don’t want to implode, sir.
当然 没人想
No. No, you don’t.
我♥干♥这行看得很长远的
I’m in it for the long run, you know?
-猝死可不是什么好事 -是
– Implosions are ugly. – Yeah.
所以有空就去洗手间来一发
Pop off to the bathroom, work one out any time you can.
等你撸顺手了
When you get really good at it,
一边撸着
you’ll fucking be stroking it
一边脑子里想的都是钱
and you’ll be thinking about money.
干这行成功要素之二
Second key to success in this racket
就是这瓶子里的宝贝
is this little baby right here.
叫可♥卡♥因♥
It’s called cocaine.
是
Right.
能让你耳聪目明
It’ll keep you sharp between the ears.
还能让你拨号♥指速如飞
It’ll also help your fingers dial faster.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
你拨号♥快了 我就赚了
That’s good for me.
好了 先生
Yes, sir.
周转不息 明白吗
Revolutions. You follow?
周转不息
Revolutions.
让客户坐上摩天轮
Keep the clients on the Ferris wheel.
我们就开赚
And it goes.
游乐园365天全天候给他开着
The park is open 24/7, 365,
十年如一日 百年也他妈这样
every decade, every goddamn century.
就这么回事
That’s it.
这就是游戏规则
The name of the game.
尝尝希腊橄榄
Halkidiki?
谢谢
Thank you.
一起来
Come on.
我们是公分母
We’re the common denominator.
继续
Keep it up for me.
你懂这回事
You’ve seen the echo
我们谈着钱
And the money comes in
游♥行♥进了城
The parade comes to town
走到百老汇
Going down Broadway
不管往哪去
It’s a one-way street
都没回头路
Whichever way I go
之后的六个月
The next six months,
我开始了解华尔街的门道
I got to know the ins and outs of Wall Street.
边赚小钱边准备考执照
Earning shit money as I geared up to take my Series 7.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Oh, fuckers.
百老汇120号♥
后来我终于拿下了执照
Then I was a licensed broker at last,
准备开始挣大钱了
ready to make my fortune.
那天起我开始向未来宇宙之王迈进
My first day as a future Master of the Universe.
1987年10月19日
六个月前埃克森还是86块2毛5
I have Exxon at 86 and a quarter six months ago.
埃克森美孚 美国著名石化公♥司♥
现在都跌到36块5了
Today it is trading at 36 and a half.
先生 先…
Mr…
他们管那天叫黑色星期一
They called it Black Monday.
1987年10月19日星期一 世界股市价格暴跌
真不是闹着玩的
No shit.
下午4点 股市已经暴跌了508个点
By 4:00 p.m., the market had dropped 508 points.
是自1929年大萧条以来
The biggest plummet
最严重的一次崩♥盘♥
since the crash of ’29.
我了解你的家庭 你也了解我的
I know your family, you know mine.
我不知道 欧洲某个傻♥逼♥国家干的
No, I don’t know. Some fucking country in Europe took a shit.
让他们玩儿蛋去吧
Let them do what they want to fucking do.
我们的市场固若金汤
Our market’s solid.
你不该卖♥♥掉这个
This is not something that you want to sell.
你知道怎么回事吗 简直金融海啸
You know what happened? A fucking tsunami.
我觉得你这样以后要后悔的
I think you’re making a big mistake.
好 我可以和你妻子谈
Yes, I will talk to your wife.
相信我 别接电♥话♥
Trust me, do not answer the phone.
会有许多人给您致电
A lot of people are gonna be calling you,
要挖您的家丑
trying to get your dirty laundry.
我们不知道怎么回事
We don’t know what’s going on here.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我了个
Holy
大操
fucking shit!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我刚当上经济人就这么操蛋
My first shitty day as a broker.
不到一个月
Within a month,
L.F.罗斯柴尔德
L.F. Rothschild,
一所始建于1♥8♥9♥9年的投资银行
an institution since 1♥8♥9♥9,
美国著名商业投资银行机构
1987年股市风暴中倒闭
关门大吉了
closed its doors.
华尔街把我吃干抹净
Wall Street had swallowed me up
又把我拉出来了
and shit me right back out again.
实在不行我们可以把订婚戒指当掉
We could pawn my engagement ring if we needed to.
-亲爱的…-我不介意
– Babe… – Because I don’t mind.
我是说实在不行的话
If we needed to, I’m saying…
-能听我说吗 -好吧
– Will you listen to me? – Okay.
什么都不用典当 好吗
You’re not pawning anything. Okay?
-好 -我一直怎么跟你说的
– Okay. – What do I always tell you?
你会成为百万富翁
You’re gonna be a millionaire.
没错 让我再看看
That’s right. Okay? Just let me look.
会找到工作的
We’ll find something.
-这个怎么样 -什么
– How about this? – What?
奇才必胜 那个电器店
Nobody Beats the Wiz, the electronics store.
存货管♥理♥员♥
电器 电视 音响
奇才 必胜
货品管♥理♥员♥ 你觉得呢
Stock boy. What do you think?
你不能去那地方工作
You’re not gonna work at that place.
但是先从…
Yeah, but, you know, you start off…
乔丹 你去那儿的话
Jordan, you’re gonna be miserable at that place
-会痛苦死的 -我知道
– if you go there. – I know.
先是做销♥售♥ 就能一路爬到总经理了
It’s sales. You work your way up, you’ll be a general manager.
-你不能做货品管♥理♥员♥ -为什么
– You’re not gonna be a stock boy. – Why not?
因为你是股票经纪人
‘Cause you’re a stockbroker.
你知道现在没人雇股票经纪人了吧
You understand that nobody’s hiring stockbrokers right now?
你知道吧
You understand that?
好吗
Okay?
培养法律医疗人才
秘 书
股票经纪人
因1987年业务发展需要 投资者中心长岛办公室招聘人才
应聘请致电
这地方要
This place is.
-什么 -上面写什么
– What? – What’s that say?
股票经纪人
“Stockbrokers.”
在长岛
In Long Island?
-去长岛做股票经纪人 -对
– Stockbrokers in Long Island? – Yeah.
是在长岛 那又如何
It’s in Long Island. So what?
我找投资者中心
Hey, I’m looking for Investor’s Center.
那是什么 你要投股票吗
What’s that? You want to invest?
不 投资者中心 我找投资者中心
No. Investor’s Center. I’m looking for Investor’s Center.
对对 就是我们 就是这儿
Yeah, yeah, that’s us. Hey. This is it. This is it.
-我叫德维恩 -你就是德维恩
– I’m Dwayne. – You’re Dwayne?
你好 德维恩 我们在电♥话♥里谈过
Hi, Dwayne. We spoke on the phone.
我是乔丹·贝尔福
I’m Jordan Belfort.
那个纽约罗斯柴尔德的经纪人
I’m the broker from Rothschild in New York.
是 请坐 你好吗
Yes, yeah. Have a seat. How are you?
我们谈过…
We had a conversation…
我们之前讲过电♥话♥ 对吧
We spoke on the phone earlier, right?
-两小时前 -对
– Two hours ago. – Right.
没错
Yeah.
它们都是潜力股 就是这意思
They’re up and comers. That’s what that means.
一股3分钱 就是3块钱
It’s three cents a share, that’s $3!
你个小气鬼