上次见到她 她还好好的呢
The last time I talked to her she was fine!
-她也没那么老 -天啊 宝贝
– She’s not that old. – Oh, God! Baby, oh, God!
太他妈糟糕了
That’s so fucking terrible!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
真是糟糕
It is terrible.
你姨妈是个端庄美丽的女人
Your aunt was such an elegant, attractive woman.
请接收我对你和你家人的慰问
My condolences to you and your family.
是啊 我们都崩溃了
Yes. We’re absolutely devastated.
谢谢你的慰问
Thank you so much for your condolences.
那她的账户要怎么处理
Now where does that leave us in regard to her account exactly?
是要被审查还是怎样
Does it go into probate or what?
这个你不需要担心 乔丹
Not to worry, Jordan. Not to worry.
你姑姑在死之前
Your aunt, before she died,
签了份文件 任命你为继承人
signed a document naming you as her successor.
真的吗
She did?
太好了 这是个好消息
Fantastic! Well, that’s good news!
这个嘛 暂时还不是
Well, not as of yet.
什么叫做暂时还不是
What does that mean? Not as of yet?
我听不清你说什么
I can’t seem to hear you.
这里的信♥号♥♥太差了 你在说英文吗
I must have bad reception. Are you speaking English?
-快 现在 快动身 -快
– Very… Now. Fast. Very fast. – Fast?
我要现在就动身去瑞士吗
I have to get to Switzerland now?
说英语 给老子说英语
Speak English! Fucking speak English!
安静点 让我讲完
Whoa! Hey, hey, hey. Hey! Quiet, okay?
带上西装 带上小鸡鸡 给我滚过来
Take your suit, take your dick, okay, and move your ass! Please.
好的 我立刻过去
Okay. Move my ass! Yes!
我得说 这些瑞士人真够狡猾
I gotta say, these Swiss were some sneaky motherfuckers.
就在几分钟内 他找到了一个
Within minutes, he had me set up with a forger
可以伪造艾玛姑姑签名的人
who could fake Aunt Emma’s signature.
你个美国废物
You American shit!
我必须明天前到那里 否则损失两千万
I just had to get there by tomorrow, or lose $20 million.
我们要去摩纳哥
We’re going to Monaco!
-摩纳哥 现在吗 -是的 宝贝
– Monaco? Now? – Yes, baby.
我们先去摩纳哥 然后去瑞士
We’re going to Monaco, so then we can go to Switzerland, okay?
-但是她的姑姑刚去世 -我知道
– But her aunt just died. – I realize that.
但我要去瑞士办事
But I have business in Switzerland.
我必须现在就去瑞士
I need to go to Switzerland right now.
就这样定了 抱歉
Bottom line. Sorry.
我们要赶去伦敦
We gotta get to London.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
要参加葬礼啊
The funeral!
宝贝 你听我说
Yeah, but, babe. Look, look…
我是这世上最爱你姑姑的人
I loved your aunt more than anyone in the entire world.
我真的很爱她
I really did.
但她死了 宝贝
But she’s dead now, sweetie.
她死了 哪都不能去
She’s dead and she’s not going anywhere.
等我们去到伦敦 她依然是死的
She’ll still be dead by the time we get to London, okay?
泰德船长 听好了
Captain Ted! Captain Ted, all right, look.
我们现在改去摩纳哥 知道吗
We’re going to Monaco. Monaco now, okay?
摩纳哥 好的
Monaco, right.
我们先去摩纳哥 然后再转去瑞士
We’re going to Monaco so that we can drive to Switzerland
就能免去那些出入境手续了
so they don’t stamp our passports.
办完事后 我们再开回摩纳哥
Take care of business here, we’ll drive back to Monaco,
坐飞机到伦敦 参加葬礼
take a flight over to London to catch the funeral
三个办事日后回到纽约
and be in New York in three fucking business days!
这就是计划
That’s the fucking plan.
我们可能会遇到海上风暴
I just want you to know that we might run into some chop.
小小的风暴 我们能搞定的吧
Chop? We can fucking handle chop, right?
我们的游艇足足有170英尺长
I mean, it’s a 170-foot yacht.
不不不 我们哪儿也不去
No, no, no. We’re not going
除非他说安全
anywhere unless he says it’s safe, all right.
-别担心风暴 -那很安全
– Don’t worry about the chop. – It’s safe.
你压根就不懂什么是风暴
You don’t know shit about chop.
就你懂 你什么时候成风暴专家了
Oh, really? And you do? You’re a fucking expert on that.
要不我把你的信♥用♥卡♥额度减半 怎么样
I’ll chop your fucking credit card in half. How about that?
小小的风暴没事的 相信我
Chop is fine. Trust me. Chop is fine.
不用担心风暴 对吧泰德船长
Is chop fine, Captain Ted?
如果我们开慢点的话 就不用怕了
Yeah. I mean, if we take it slow.
对的 我们开慢点就好了
Yeah, we’re gonna take it slow.
就是有点不舒适罢了 安全的
It’s a little uncomfortable. Tell them it’s safe.
还是安全的
It’s gonna be safe.
我们把舱口封了 确保夹板安全
We’ll batten down the hatches and secure the deck.
可能会打碎几个碟子
And we’re looking at a few… maybe a few broken dishes.
就打碎几个碟子
Few broken dishes.
打碎几个碟子是什么概念
What’s a few broken dishes?
听起来很安全嘛 不会有事的
Does that sound fucking awesome or what?
才不是
No. Not really.
我们一定会玩得很开心的
We’re gonna have a fucking good time!
让我们现在就出发去摩纳哥
Let’s go to fucking Monaco now!
赶紧动起来 起程吧
Let’s fucking move! Let’s go!
稳住
Hold on!
现在是什么情况
What the fuck is going on out here?
摩托艇翻倒在甲板上了
The Jet Skis just went overboard!
我的天啊 宝贝 你还好吗
Oh, Jesus Christ! Honey, you okay?
大风警报 大风警报
Gale warning! Gale warning!
海浪已升至20英尺高 并持续上升
The waves are 20 feet high and building!
掉头吧 我们走别的路线
Turn around, let’s go the other fucking way.
-不行 -掉头
– We can’t! – Go!
现在掉头的话 会翻船的
We’ll get broad-sided. It’ll tip over!
我是个潜水大♥师♥ 你听到吗
I am a master diver. You hear that?
我是个潜水大♥师♥
I’m a master diver!
没有人会死
No one’s gonna fucking die!
有我在 宝贝 有我在 相信我
I got you, baby. I got you. Trust me, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 宝贝 抓紧了
I love you, baby. Just hold on tight.
好的
Okay.
唐尼
Donnie!
坚持住 宝贝
Hold on, baby!
唐尼
Donnie!
-什么 -坚持住 宝贝
– What? – Hold on, baby.
把安♥眠♥酮♥拿来
Get the fucking ludes.
我不想死 乔丹
I don’t wanna die, Jordan!
我♥干♥了那么多坏事
I did a lot of bad shit.
我要下地狱了 乔丹
I’m going to hell, Jordan!
我死定了 这次真的死定了
I fucked up! I fucked up so bad!
到楼下把安♥眠♥酮♥拿来
Get the ludes! Downstairs!
你说什么
What are you saying?
该死的
Fuck!
去把安♥眠♥酮♥拿来
Get the ludes!
我下不去 下面被淹了 乔丹
I can’t go down there, Jordan. It’s flooded.
下面的水有三尺深
It’s three feet of water down there!
我不要清醒得死去
I will not die sober!
把那些该死的安♥眠♥酮♥拿来
Get those fucking ludes!
好的
Okay!
-快去 -好的
– Go! – Okay.
-他要去哪里 -抓紧 宝贝
– Where’s he going? – Hold on, baby!
唐尼 他疯了吗
Donnie! Is he fucking crazy?
他只是去警告其他人
He’s just warning everybody!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
抓稳了
Hold on!
离窗户远点
Get away from the window!
大浪要打过来了
Rogue wave!
求救
Mayday!
我是内奥米号♥的船长泰德·比切姆
This is Captain Ted Beecham aboard the yacht Naomi!
-我们要沉了 -我拿到了
– We are going down! – I got ’em!
我拿到了
I got ’em!
给我一颗 缓解下情绪
Give me one for the nerves!
我们要沉了
We’re going down!
求救 求救
This is a fucking Mayday!
我们要求立即救援
We require immediate assistance!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!