你老婆的拉脱维亚逼里面 明白了吗
your wife’s Latvian cunt, you understand?
-你♥他♥妈♥敢骂我老婆 -淡定 兄弟
– My fucking wife! – Chill! Chill, bro.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你这个王八蛋
Fuck. You motherfucking piece of shit!
现在快去吧
How about now?
-快去 快去 -操
– Go, go! – Fuck!
龟孙子 你♥他♥妈♥死定了
Motherfuck! You’re fucking dead!
站住 不许动 不许动
Stop! Don’t move! Don’t move!
快站住 否则我他妈打爆你的头
Stop, or I will blow you the fuck away!
放下箱子 把手举起来
Drop the case! Put your hands in the air!
跪下
Get down.
跪下 跪下
Get down on your knees! Get down on your knees!
我♥操♥你妈
Motherfucker!
乔丹 我有个惊喜给你
Jordan, do I have a surprise for you!
-什么惊喜 -20粒正宗柠檬片
– What’s that? – Twenty real Lemmons.
我认识的一个退休药剂师
Retired pharmacist’s client of mine,
把它在保险箱放了15年了
they’ve been in the safe for 15 years.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢 柠檬片
Are you fucking kidding me? Lemmons?
这能把咱们的脑袋都爽翻天
They’re gonna knock us on our fucking heads.
柠檬714就是安♥眠♥药♥中的战斗机
When it comes to Quaaludes, the Lemmon 714 was the Holy Grail.
-你敢相信吗 -我的老天
– Can you believe it? – Oh, my God.
我以为这只是一个神话
I thought they were like a myth.
这药比当今市面上的任何一种都要强三倍
Three times as powerful as anything available today.
看看这些宝贝
Look at these babies.
唐尼真是懂得怎么庆祝啊
Boy, Donnie really knew how to celebrate.
他说这个要留在特别时机再用
He said he was saving these for a special occasion.
比如过生日 击掌庆祝时
Like a birthday, or being clap free,
亦或是咱的钱安全抵达瑞士
or our money arriving safely in Switzerland.
于是当晚
So that night,
我撇开所有计划并清除我体内
I cleared my schedule and I rid my body
任何会影响我爽的东西
of anything that could fuck with my high.
这是欢庆时刻
It was celebration time.
来吧
Okay.
先来一颗 看看怎么样
Start off with one, see how it goes?
我的药头说只能吃一颗
My guy says all we’ll need is one.
给你
Here you go.
-干杯 -干杯
– Salud! – Cheers.
说不定我再拉一下就会下去了
Maybe if I pull it again, it’ll go down.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
我要离开这儿
I gotta get out of here!
卡尔 我搞明白了
Carl, I think I got it figured out.
这个肯定是拉一下朝上拉两下朝下
It must be one pull for up and two pulls for down.
好吧
Okay.
有感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
没有
No.
都35分钟了
It’s been 35 minutes.
可能我们磕了这么多年有耐药性了
Maybe we’ve built up a tolerance after all these years, huh?
屁用没有
This is bullshit!
我的新陈代谢飞速运转 啥感觉也没有
My metabolism’s pumping. I can’t feel shit!
时间太长了
They’re old.
是不是过期了
You think they lost their potency, huh?
看下瓶子
Check the bottle!
81年1月
January ’81.
早他妈过期了
They’re fucking duds.

Fuck!
我们再…
Let’s take…
我们再来两颗
Let’s take two more each.
-乔丹 -怎么了宝贝
– Jordan. – Yeah, baby.
你们俩傻♥逼♥干什么呢
What are you two retards doing?
我们在健身 亲爱的
We’re working out, honey.
波·迪特尔来电♥话♥了
Well, Bo Dietl’s on the phone.
知道了
Okay.
-知道了 -嗯
– Okay? – Okay.
波 出什么事了
Hey, Bo, what’s going on?
乔丹 仔细听我说
Jordan, listen to me clearly.
我电♥话♥上不能和你说 我要和你谈谈
I cannot talk to you on this phone, I have to talk to you.
快出来 出什么事了
Get out of here. What’s going on?
听我说 快他妈离开你家 乔丹
Listen to me! Leave the fucking house, Jordan,
从公用电♥话♥上给我打
and then call me from a pay phone.
我他妈可没开玩笑 乔丹
This is not a fucking joke, Jordan.
好好好
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
-操 -他说什么
– Shit. – What’d he say?
我也不知道出什么事了
I don’t know what the fuck’s going on.
-我出去一下 -没事吧 乔丹
– I gotta go! – Is everything okay, Jordan?
离我家最近的公用电♥话♥
The closest pay phone I could get to
在布鲁克维尔乡村俱乐部
was at the Brookville Country Club.
这是一家上流社会大本营
It was a real WASP stronghold,
就在离我家一英里远处
just a mile down the road from my house.
波 是我 出什么事了
Hey, Bo, what’s up, it’s me. What’s going on?
我在公用电♥话♥了 什么事
I’m at a pay phone. What’s going on?
仔细听我说
Listen to me carefully.
你的朋友
Please. Your little friend there,
布拉德 你的小兄弟 进监狱了
Brad, your little buddy, he’s in jail.
他为什么进了监狱
What the fuck’s he in jail for?
-他干什么了 -我不知道
– What’d he do? – I don’t know what he did.
我长岛的朋友告诉我
My friends in Long Island told me
他在一家商场门口被抓了
he got picked up in some fucking shopping mall.
他被关进…
He got locked up by…
等等 你说在商场
Wait, wait. Did you… Did you say a shopping mall?
-对 -他和唐尼在一起
– Yeah. – He was with Donnie.
他本来要去帮忙送钱
He was supposed to deliver some money,
-被那死胖子搞砸了… -听我说
– then that fucking fat piece of shit… – Listen to me!
我他妈现在就要找他问问
I gotta go fucking talk to him right now!
听我说 千万别去 听我的
Listen to me! Don’t go! Listen to me.
德纳姆 那个FBI探员
That guy Denham, that FBI agent guy,
有人告诉我他监听了你的电♥话♥
somebody told me he’s got your phones tapped.
还有你办公室和你家的
Your office and your home.
再别他妈用这些电♥话♥了
Don’t talk on the motherfucking phone!
好了 我♥操♥ 知道了 知道了
Okay. Fuck! I got it. I got it. I got it.
乔丹
Jordan.
你没有要贿赂这个FBI探员吧
You didn’t try to bribe this fucking FBI agent, did you?
我没有贿赂他
No, I didn’t try to bribe an FBI agent.
我以为你是傻♥逼♥啊 没有
You think I’m that fucking stupid? No.
你♥他♥妈♥说的什么鸟语 我听不懂
What the fuck did you say? I can’t understand you.
再说一遍
Say that again.
我说…
I said…
你♥他♥妈♥说的什么乱七八糟的
What the fuck are you saying?
我说…
I said…
你磕嗨了吗
Are you fucking high?
乔丹 你♥他♥妈♥磕嗨了吗
Jordan, are you fucking high?
乔丹 行行好 就呆那儿
Jordan, do me a favor, stay where you are.
不要开车了
Don’t get behind the wheel of the car.
我叫罗科过去接你
I’m gonna send Rocco over to pick you up.
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan! Jordan!
放了15年
After 15 years in storage,
柠檬片产生了延迟效果
the Lemmons had developed a delayed fuse.
90分钟后这些天杀的药丸才生效
It took 90 minutes for these little fuckers to kick in.
可一旦生效
But once they did…
我直接跳过了刺痛状态
I mean, I had skipped the tingle phase
进入了流口水状态
and went straight to the drool phase.
告诉我你在哪 别他妈开…
Tell me where you are! Don’t fucking drive…
这些小东西药性太猛了
These little bastards were so strong,
我发掘了一种全新的感受
I discovered a whole new phase.
脑瘫状态
The cerebral palsy phase.
加油 站起来
Come on, stand up!
好吧 走路是没戏了
Okay, walking’s out.
想想 再想想 还有什么办法
All right, think, think. What else is there?
有了 我可以爬 像斯凯拉那样爬
Yes! I can crawl. I can crawl like Skylar!
操 小孩爬起来那么容易
Fuck! The kid makes it look so goddamn easy!
想 操他丫的 再想想
Think, you motherfucker, think!
有了
Yes!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!