别忘了我的钱
Hey, don’t forget about my money.
抱歉你说啥
I’m sorry, what’s that?
我忘了提了 他也有
Yeah, I forgot to tell you. He’s got some…
-也有些钱要运 -我的钱
– He’s got some money. – My money.
我一周之内要进个几百万的
I got a couple of mil coming in like a week.
钱进账 我给你电♥话♥ 你来取
When it gets in, I’ll give you a call, you come pick it up.
你还给我打电♥话♥
You give me a call?
等钱来了
When it gets here,
我给你打电♥话♥ 你来取
I’ll give you a call and you’ll come pick it up.
我们又不给你干活 老兄
Well, we don’t fucking work for you, man!
亲爱的 你奶♥子♥上贴的全是我们的钱
Sweetheart, you have my money taped to your tits.
明白吗 说白了 你就是给我♥干♥活的
Okay? Technically, you do work for me.
乔丹 我得跟你谈谈
Hey, Jordan, we’re gonna need to talk.
我他妈不干这个 我跟你明说了吧
If I fucking do this, I’m telling you right now,
我才不会去找他
I ain’t going to him, okay.
-我又不是给他跑腿的 -我懂
– I’m not a fucking shvartze. – I got it.
我不干上门取件的事 明白吗
I don’t do fucking pickups, all right?
-我明白 -你听好了
– I got it. – Well, listen to me.
我说在哪碰头就在哪
We meet someplace that I fucking say.
然后你告诉那个死胖子
And you tell that fucking piece of shit,
-过时不候 -我会说的
– he comes correct. – I will.
他敢闯一丁点乱子 我发誓
He comes in all fucking loopy and fucked up, I swear to God
我把丫的牙打回牙床子里去
I’ll mash that douchebag’s teeth in.
你♥他♥妈♥要打谁的牙床子
You’re gonna mash whose fucking teeth in?
咱俩玩玩看谁打谁的牙床子
Whose fucking teeth are you gonna mash in?
你那破桌子上堆的是我的钱 不是你的
I put the money on that fucking table! Not you!
要不是老子 你♥他♥妈♥能有今天
I’m the reason we have this whole fucking deal!
-他有枪 白♥痴♥ -操♥他♥妈♥的枪
– He’s got a gun, you fucking idiot! – Fuck his gun!
那堆钱是我的
I put that money in there!
你♥他♥妈♥逼就是个药贩子
You know what? You’re a fucking pill dealer.
像你这种人我一捞一大把
I got five more just like you, bro.
继续说啊 你♥他♥妈♥的狗♥杂♥种♥
Keep talking, you fucking piece of shit!
你♥他♥妈♥逼穿得也像坨屎
You know what else? You dress like shit!
操♥死♥你丫的
So fuck you!
-王八操的 -老天
– Fucking motherfucker! – Oh! Jesus!
爽不爽 你个操屁♥眼♥的 看谁是基佬
How about that, faggot? Who’s a faggot?
你还好吧 兄弟
You okay? Hey, pal.
第二天 艾玛姑妈飞去了日内瓦
The next day, Aunt Emma flew to Geneva.
带了两百万美元现金
Two million in cash in her carry-on,
对瑞士那边来说可是九牛一毛
which in the big picture was a drop in the Swiss bucket.
因为在接下来的一个月里
‘Cause the following month,
往返欧洲六趟
over the course of six round trips,
仙黛尔的亲戚朋友
Chantalle’s family and
毫无闪失地将两千万美元现金
friends smuggled in over 20 million in cash
偷运进了瑞士
without even a hiccup.
-这还有呢 -是吗
– And I have some more. – Really?
-给你 -噢 谢谢
– Here. – Oh, thank you.
还有
And here.
-欢迎光临 -欢迎光临
– Welcome. – Welcome?
一共四大包
Yeah, like four bags of it.
斯洛伐克瑞士还是斯洛文尼亚瑞士
Are you Swiss-Slovakian or Swiss-Slovenian?
-斯洛文尼亚 -斯洛文尼亚
– Slovenian. – Slovenian?
管它呢 反正你是金发美女
Who cares. You’re blonde.
讨厌啦
Oh, stop.
我♥操♥
Shit.
你就不能把车停好吗
Just put the fucking car in park,
你个傻♥逼♥
you dumb fucking idiot!
这个箱子怎么合不上
I can’t close this briefcase.
有一天
One fucking day.
你能不能别嗑药 哪怕一天
One fucking day, you couldn’t keep it together?
我磕嗨了 布拉德
I’m fucked up, Brad.
-你♥他♥妈♥没开玩笑吧 -真磕嗨了
– Gotta be fucking kidding me. – Fucked up.
-我开玩笑的 -什么
– It’s a joke. – It’s a joke?
-我好着呢 -我♥操♥
– I’m sober. – Jesus fucking Christ!
我他妈骗你呢
It’s a fucking joke.
-你♥他♥妈♥傻啊 -我不傻
– Are you fucking stupid? – I’m not stupid.
你车开的歪七扭八的
You fucking drive in here like a fucking maniac,
引来多少注意你知道吗
you know the attention that that fucking draws?
-我不傻 我很聪明 -聪明
– I’m not stupid. I’m smart. – Smart?
-我一单生意就几百万 -没错
– I make million-dollar deals. – That right.
还是和聪明的重要人物做的 不像你
With smart important people, unlike you.
他们不会因为怕了就动手打人 明白吗
People who don’t sucker-punch people when they’re scared. Okay?
-你是说我怕了 -顺便还有
– I’m scared, huh? – And by the way,
你还没给我一个道歉呢
I haven’t gotten an apology yet for that.
你想要我道歉 是吧
You want an apology, okay.
我每天下班后
I check my fucking messages every day
-都他妈要查下收件箱 -是吗
– when I come home from work. – Did you?
-还有答录机 都是空的 -没有吗
– My answering machine. Zero. – Didn’t get one, huh?
我还设置了闪光提醒
I got a blinking light,
因为你屁都没跟我吭一声
because I don’t have shit from you.
你这张欠扇的嘴
You know what, you got a big fucking mouth, okay?
我叫我老婆随时候着
I got my wife checking the messages
每45分钟给我办公室打个电♥话♥ 问我
every 45 minutes calling the office, saying,
“布拉德道歉了吗”
“Has Brad apologized yet?”
“答录机上有留言吗”
“Is there an apology message on the machine?”
我又不是傻的 你知道吗
I don’t have jack shit. You know what?
你不能这样对别人
That’s not how you treat people.
你这张嘴太欠扇了
You got a big fucking mouth, you know.
我不和你计较了 赶紧把包给我
I’m gonna give you a fucking pass. Just give me the case.
你还不和我计较
You’re gonna give me a pass?
少废话了行吗
Look, it’s a figure of fucking speech.
我的天 操蛋村的村长
Oh, my gosh. The Emperor of Fucksville
从操蛋村下山来不和我计较了
came down from Fucksville to give me a pass!
操蛋村是吧
From Fucksville, huh?
那操蛋村的村长今天不在
Hey, what are the citizens of Fucksville doing today
操蛋村村民都干嘛呢
when their Emperor’s gone?
在暴♥乱♥吗
Is it mayhem?
到处打♥砸♥抢♥烧 强♥奸♥妇女吗
Are people looting and raping?
你下山来了那些傻♥逼♥都干什么呢
What are all the little fuckheads doing while you’re here?
操♥你♥妈♥的 把包给我
Go fuck yourself! Give me the bag.
你♥他♥妈♥站远点
You back the fuck up.
你再过来
I’ll cause the biggest
我都不知道我今天要干出什么
fucking scene that I’ve ever caused in my life
惊天动地的大事了
if you come at me again.
-你知道吗 -你♥他♥妈♥小声点
– You know what? – Just fucking keep it down.
我觉得
I got…
我不是故意要躲着你
I don’t wanna be out of line or anything,
但我觉得你好像喜欢我
but I think you like, like me. Like you…
就像你刚靠近我时…
Like when you come at me…
你今天怎么了 你♥他♥妈♥…
What’s the matter with you? What the fuck is…
…你的眼神 我发誓我真的看到了
…and you look at me. I swear I just noticed it.
你♥他♥妈♥好像…
You have like a fucking, like…
眨了下眼 你刚才眨了下眼
Like a twinkle. You have like a twinkle.
你是想亲我吗 老兄
Are you trying to kiss me, bro?
我了个操
Jesus fucking Christ.
-你怎么了 -我有点 我不知道
– What’s with you? – I have a… I don’t know.
-也不是我恐同 -好吧
– It’s not a homophobic thing. – All right…
只是你不是我喜欢的那一型
You’re just not the one for me, pal.
明白我意思吗 我不是…
You know what I mean? It’s not…
-我不是那种人 -我听够了
– It’s not about that for me, you know. – I’ve heard enough.
当我求你 快点把箱子给我
Please, I’m begging, give me the fucking case.
-我把箱子给你 -快拿来吧
– I’m gonna give you the case. – Give me the case.
-你要帮我个忙 -什么忙
– You gotta do me one favor. – What’s that?
你要拿着箱子 直接开车回家
You gotta take this case, you gotta drive straight home,
打开箱子
need you to open up the briefcase,
拿出每一张钞票
and you take out every single dollar.
别留任何一张在箱子里
Don’t leave one dollar inside the briefcase.
当你把钱全拿出箱子
And once you have it all
整齐摆好后
neatly organized outside the briefcase,
你把它拿起来塞进
I need you to take it and I need you to shove it right up