You want to know what money sounds like?
去华尔街的交易大厅听听吧
Go to a trading floor on Wall Street.
操这个日那个的
“Fuck” This, “Shit” That.
婊♥子♥ 鸡♥巴♥ 屁♥眼♥什么的
“Cunt,” “Cock,” “Asshole.”
这些人说的话简直让我难以置信
I couldn’t believe how these guys talked to each other.
-这一揽子交易真♥他♥妈♥好 -烂狗屎
– Good fucking package… – Piece of shit!
我当时就着迷了
I was hooked in seconds.
跟打了鸡血似的
It was like mainlining adrenaline.
混账 看看今天股票怎么样
Yeah. Fuckface, look at where the stock’s at today, huh?
日♥你♥妈♥
You motherfucker,
要是44你什么也捞不到
you can’t get any at 44…
-快他妈打电♥话♥去 -抱歉
– Pick up the cocksucking phone! – Sorry…
你真是个臭傻♥逼♥ 汉纳
You are such a fucking douchebag, Hanna.
我们才不管什么技术
We don’t give two shits about how technology works
我们只关心他妈怎么能赚钱
because all we care about is getting fucking rich.
-定了 2000 -乔丹·贝尔福
– Solid, 2,000. – Jordan Belfort.
成功了
Done!
该抬价了[以不正当手段哄抬股价]
Time to paint the tape.
微软 2000股 上钩了
2,000. Microsoft. Going in the hole!
过来
Come on.
直播 拿着 小心烫手
Live. Live. Hold on, that is hot.
放进去 把那玩意关上 关上关上
In. In. Shut that motherfucker. Shut it! Shut it! Shut it!
成交了
Sold!
可♥卡♥因♥来点
Tootski?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. Thank you, though.
汉纳先生
Mr. Hanna,
这么美好的午后 您要来点什么
what can I bring for you on this glorious afternoon?
赫克托 我告诉你怎么玩
Well, Hector, here’s the game plan.
给我们上两杯马丁尼
You’re gonna bring us two Absolut Martinis.
你知道我的口味 要纯的
You know how I like them. Straight up.
整7分半后
And then precisely seven and one half minutes after that,
再上两杯
you’re gonna bring us two more.
然后每5隔分钟上两杯
Then two more after that every five minutes
直到我俩喝倒一个为止
until one of us passes the fuck out.
这想法不错 先生
Excellent strategy, sir.
我现在喝水就好
I’m good with water for now.
谢谢
Thank you.
他今天刚来华尔街工作
It’s his first day on Wall Street.
他会习惯的
Give him time.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
汉纳先生
Mr. Hanna?
你白天嗑了药
You’re able to do drugs during the day
还能正常工作吗
and then still function, still do your job?
不然你以为怎么正常工作
How the fuck else would you do this job?
就凭可♥卡♥因♥和妓♥女♥了 哥们
Cocaine and hookers, my friend.

Right.
我想说
Well, I got to say,
能加入你们我真的很高兴
I’m incredibly excited to be a part of your firm. I mean…
你们的客户实在是…
The clients you have are absolutely…
去他妈的客户
Fuck the clients.
你唯一的职责就是引他们上钩
Your only responsibility is to put meat on the table.
你有女朋友吗
You got a girlfriend?
我结婚了
I’m married. I have a wife.
我妻子叫泰瑞莎 理发的
Her name is Teresa. She cuts hair.
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
多想想泰瑞莎
Think about Teresa.
你要干的就是
Name of the game.
把你客户兜里的钱揣到你兜里
Move the money from your client’s pocket into your pocket.

Right.
但如果同时能帮客户赚钱
But if you make your clients money at the same time,
不是互惠互利吗
it’s advantageous to everyone. Correct?

No.
华尔街第一要义
Number one rule of Wall Street.
没有人
Nobody…
不管你是沃伦·巴菲特也好
I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffett
吉米·巴菲特也好
or if you’re Jimmy Buffett.
没人知道股票是涨是跌
Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down,
是持平还是兜圈子
sideways, or in fucking circles.
股票经纪人更不知道 懂吗
Least of all stockbrokers, right?
都是掩的 你知道什么叫掩吧
It’s all a fugazi. You know what a fugazi is?
“赝”吗 就是假的
Fugayzie. It’s a fake.
什么掩啊赝啊 嫖啊飘啊的
Fugayzi, fugazi, it’s a whazy, it’s a woozy, it’s…
都是虚无缥缈的 根本不存在
Fairy dust. It doesn’t exist.
看不见摸不着
It’s never landed. It is no matter.
元素周期表上找不到
It’s not on the elemental chart.
根本都他妈是假的
It’s not fucking real.
-对不 -对
– Right? – Right.
继续听我讲
Stay with me.
我们屁都不创造 什么都不建
We don’t create shit. We don’t build anything.
的确
No.
所以假设你有个客户花8块买♥♥了一股
So if you got a client who bought stock at eight
现在涨到16了 他乐开花了
and it now sits at 16, he’s all fucking happy.
就想兑现清算
He wants to cash in, liquidate,
拿上钱打包走人
take his fucking money and run home.
-这可不行 -好的
– You don’t let him do that. – Okay.
-因为那样就成真钱了 -是
– ‘Cause that would make it real. – Right.
那该做什么
No. What do you do?
你得继续给他出金点子
You get another brilliant idea.
额外的想法
A special idea.
制♥造♥另一种”情况”
Another “situation.”
让他拿收益再投一支股票 不断投
Another stock to reinvest his earnings and then some.
他每次也一定会投
And he will, every single time.
因为他们全都他妈是瘾君子
‘Cause they’re fucking addicted.
你就一直这么干
And you just keep doing this,
延绵不断 无休无止
again and again and again.
他这时觉得自己要成土豪了
Meanwhile, he thinks he’s getting shit rich,
理论上他的确赚了
which he is, on paper.
但我们这些经纪人
But you and me, the brokers,
从中收的佣金
we’re taking home cold hard cash
可都是实打实的现金 学着没
via commission, motherfucker.

Right.
这太神奇了 老板
That’s incredible, sir.
我都激动的无以言表了
I can’t tell you how excited I am.
你就该兴奋
You should be.
做经纪人这行的成功要素有两点
There’s two keys to success in the broker business.
首先
First of all…
-你得淡定 -是
– You gotta stay relaxed. – Yeah.
你平时撸吗
Do you jerk off?
撸…撸吗
Do I… Do I jerk off?
撸 撸啊 我当然撸
Yeah. Yeah, I jerk off. Yeah.
每周几次
How many times a week?
三四次吧
Like three or four.
三四次 有时五次
Three or four times, maybe five.
你得多撸啊
Gotta pump those numbers up.
干这行 你这次数太菜鸟了
Those are rookie numbers in this racket.
我本人吧 每天至少两发
I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day.
早晨健身之后来一发
Once in the morning right after I work out,
午饭后再来一发
then once right after lunch.
真的吗
Really?
我喜欢撸 但我撸不是因为喜欢
I want to. That’s not why I do it.
全他妈是被逼的
I do it ’cause I fucking need to.
你想想 你是跟数字打交道的
Think about it. You’re dealing with numbers.
整天都是什么小数点啊 高频交易啊
All day long, decimal points, high frequencies.
全他妈是数
Fucking digits.
每天重任在肩 喘不过气啊
All very acidic above-the-shoulders mustard shit.
对吧
All right?
太让人抓狂了 是吧
It kind of wigs some people out. Right.
所以就得多撸 保持血液流通顺畅
You got to feed the geese to keep the blood flowing.
私底下控制住节奏
I keep the rhythm below the belt.
懂了
Done.
我这可不是提醒你 我给你开处方呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!